Is Barron really 10? I am starting to doubt this. He looks like a grown up man

Is Barron really 10? I am starting to doubt this. He looks like a grown up man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrjX1G6O7Lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

leave Barron alone

Barron is the true God Emperor, he just doesn't know it yet, his psyker powers have only started to unlock

What is he thinking here?

>when the bitches been throwing themselves at you all night but you know it's only because of your amazing pokemon collection

The bogs bow to barron.

My apprentice is learning fast and growing more powerful each day.

His rapid absorption of the Secrets of the Zodiac are beginning to manifest themselves physically. He will, one day soon, outgrow his father.

With the assistance of the Bogdahnoffs, we can hone Bahrron into the perfect successor to continue my legacy of true conservatism and spearhead the search for the fabled Galactigates.

I told you all already: Barron is approximately 12-13. He was born before Trump and Melania were married but they covered it up until they could be officially married. Trump did not want another bastard child to his name, so they kept Barron in hiding.

Barron was kept out of the public eye, possibly in darkness, and developed autism as a coping mechanism. They published old baby pictures after they were married, though they already had a toddler.

Knowing of the Donald's presidential aspirations, they slowly revealed their child, saying he was younger than he really was.

Now that it's all out, Barron has no identity. So he communicates through verbal ticks and growling. He is a feral trust fund baby.

spotted the pedophile
>he looks older than he says he is
fucking kid toucher

He's going to turn into a sandworm and enforce peace on humanity with his army of fishspeakers

>This is boring
>The scenery is shit
>I want to be home playing minecraft

we've only ever seen him in formal attire is why

When do Trump's eyes get burned out by a stationary nuclear explosion?

Canada is going blind. He's clearly no more than 14 even in a suit.

>So he communicates through verbal ticks and growling.
>He is a feral trust fund baby.

Wow

fuck off moralfag

Holy Kek, checkin those quads.

The father is merely warming the throne for his son

mama bear is pissed

Fuck you, Achmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrjX1G6O7Lg

haha, I was just looking for my link to this

There is something a bit off with man-child.

I get vibes from The Omen and Damien Thorn.

if anyone was going to start humanity down a golden path its trump. and if anyone is going to fuse with a sandworm and rule for thousands of years its barron

My master is whatever age he wants to be

He doesn't look much like Melania.

He looks like an adorable Trump Clone