archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90152154/#90152154
stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Common_Consciousness
stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Noosphere
youtube.com/watch?v=mRe8J4scGtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You check it

You take a redpill, without water.

Check dis magic my constituent

You strap yourself in, cause we're just getting started.

You do what you gotta do.

SHADILAY

This is what it feels to have a true leader, instead of just a person who tells you what to do. To be bossed around is no fun, because you're cucked by someone. To be led is comfy, because you can trust that your leader has your best interests at heart and will make wise decisions that you yourself might not have been able to make.

You can mentally lay back and enjoy the ride

You surrender to KEK and BELIEVE

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Is Kek a god or a demon?

>meme magic is real

I too was a non-believer until last night:

So is Jill Stein going to be president in 2020 with Anime-in-trash man?

YOU AWAIT THE ASCENDANCE OF THE GOD-EMPEROR! BY HIS WILL, AND THE WILL OF KEK, WE SHALL LAY WASTE TO THE STARS!

That was just a meme. Kek had exhausted his meme juices to a large extent by that point () so the gets after that ( and ) were largely just for laughs. As we all know now, the infamous get was made within a day or so of castro's death, which is oddly eery considering the content of this post.

God knows what an amazing get like 9 1s will render.

well shit. Goodbye Trudeau

This is Roy Cohn

Why do people forget the cubs winning

>Roy Cohn
Wikipedia says that guy is a jew.
Does that mean Jews are behind Kek?

You Praise Kek and then continue with whatever you were doing

Egyptian god of chaos IIRC

Something must be affecting probability worldwide. Hmmm.

Praise Kek.

>start here
TRUTH IS: This IS a simulation. Hard fucking evidence nearly A HUNDRED years ago with Quantum Mechanics double slit experiment. It's completely possible to have mother nature show some of her tricks with some quantum mechanics experiments. EZPZ actually. Fuck this billion dollar CERN shit.

First things first:
Thomas Campbell - My Big TOE
READ IT.

Secondly:
This is not a deterministic objective reality. This is a PROBABLE simulated reality. It is a DIGITAL VIRTUAL reality. You are merely experiencing a data stream at a very fine resolution, and very very fast Delta-T. Quantum mechanics gives amazing evidence. Why havn't physicsts been able to interpret the double slit experiment for nearly a hundred years? It SHATTERS their materialistic newtonian viewpoints and that is SCARY for them.

Tom has a set of 12 experiments coming out which will show beyond a shadow of a doubt this is a calculated simulated digital reality, for there is no other way these experiments can work without it being so.

What does this mean practically?

1st: A simulation CANNOT by logic and ration, simulate itself. Which means this entire universe is being simulated outside of this universe, therefore scientifically proving a higher power

2nd: The computer, and the experiencer is consciousness itself. We are conscious. We are consciousness. We are the simulator and the computer. We are all netted. We are not separate from each other much like partitioned pieces of a hard drive are not separate from the entire hard drive as a whole.

3rd: This means the most PROFITABLE and ENTROPY REDUCING way of interacting is Big L Love, that means unconditional caring and compassion for "OTHER". That means NO EGO. This is by logic and rationale, the most logical means of interaction in a netted social system where we are ALL pieces of the same consciousness.

[CONTINUED]

>[CONTINUED]

If you have the time, watch this:

>youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

And if you want something quicker, watch this:

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90152154/#90152154

Made a maymay guise :)

with trump hat

Embrace it and praise Kek. Take the redpill. And once you're cured of your sickness, we'll start you on winning. Small things till you can take more.

We have such things to show you.

can we meme for all of us to get a nice piece of ass real soon, please? like pic related.
just a good piece of ass to keep us going thats all. everyone gets a piece of ass for a satisfying while. can we meme that please?

just some petite hot piece of ass that can wet our lips while we do other things.

Don't forget this

Accept Kek as your lord and savior.

PRAISE KEK

Study it. Perfect it. Use it responsibly.

If such a thing is even possible for the powers of a god of chaos.

Added to my 'watch later' list. This shit is too weird.

doubles i guess that works, i just wish we had more people meming for everyone to get a nice piece of ass for once.

>What do I do about it?
Stop believing lies

Non whites are the real racists and the entire media establishment hides the facts of violence and murder statistics.

White people are 12% of the world population and the only ones compassionate enough to care about immigrants.
Whites were not the worst abusers of slavery and ended slavery first.

That nigga trump has a sports Almanac.

i guess trips is cool too. I want kek to bring everyone here a piece of ass. im a thirsty motherfucker.

Trump is a time traveler.

if he was, he'd have guessed 6, not 8.

He's just blessed

stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Common_Consciousness

stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Noosphere

Not necessarily meme magic, but every time someone brings that up I always think about this shit from the end of STALKER.

>we as individuals, through our strong will to seek change in the world, unconciously became connected with one another and formed a collective unconscious, which is having a measurable effect on reality, probability, and even other people

Sounds fucking magical tbph

yeah

Like mazinger, he could be both. It is memes that will make him.

>we as individuals, through our strong will to seek change in the world, unconciously became connected with one another and formed a collective unconscious, which is having a measurable effect on reality, probability, and even other people

Ye, that's a real thing, senpai

>This means the most PROFITABLE and ENTROPY REDUCING way of interacting is Big L Love, that means unconditional caring and compassion for "OTHER". That means NO EGO. This is by logic and rationale, the most logical means of interaction in a netted social system where we are ALL pieces of the same consciousness.

Allow me to ask an unenlightened question. When you say we are pieces of the same conciousness, why does that matter if I'm only experiencing one conciousness?

Let's say there is an action I could take that would slightly decrease my own happiness, but greatly increase Other's happiness. If we are pieces of the same conciousness, the most profitable option is to take that action. But can you guarantee, scientifically, that I will at some point conciously experience the world from their perpective? Because otherwise I don't want to bother with it.

also, the jill stein post was literally kek greenposting
>jill stein 2020
>ban all anime
>implying

er greentexting. i should go get some sleep.

one of us
one of us
one of us

youtube.com/watch?v=mRe8J4scGtU

We have such memes to show you...

S H A D I L AY

Kek has heard your prayer

Nice ass incoming

Shadilay! Praise!

KEK will grant us

daily reminder that the Trump family are time travelers

Thats some of the dankest stuff I read in quite a while.

I need a drink.

Now.

join us, we have magic on our side