Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Te5TTkSX0yo
youtube.com/watch?v=CNs8hkrcWOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

i dont get it

I see a jew with his +2sd IQ outmaneuvering 3 dindus

wew

A Patriot player caught a wild catch with 3 niggers trying to stop him, allowing the Patriots (white team and also trump supporters) to win in overtime.

>when you put all your stat points into dexterity

>Jewlian (((Eddlemann)))
>White

got a gif of that first 2pt convert?
memetic energy at its best

ah danke

And black people are PISSED. Surprise, surprise.

Shalom, Julian

Julian Edelman was raised Christian.

He also has Irish, English, and German ancestry. He's like 20% Ashkanazi

Pretty good catch for a chosen one, he held on to it like it was money.

Why are the niggers pissed? are there no niggers playing for the Patriots?

shekel edit when?

DID YOU GUYS NOTICE HIS NUMBER IS 11???

and the oppositions is 22!!

W I T N E S S E D

BURGERTIME WITH EDELMAN EPISODE 2

dont worry, in this BvsW context they wont stand up and say hes jewish even if they hate being called whites. and they hate it

we checked,yes

I never watched the game, but HOLY FUCK WHATACATCH

A black guy scored the td in overtime. Blacks just wanted blacklanta to win

And I thought Harper couldn't get creepier looking.

What did KEK mean by this?

I'm pretty sure that means Hitler would be ok with him.

1_white_man_doing_the_work_of_3_black_men.jpg

>Julian Edelman

>Christian

>20% jewish

oh yeah?

shalom julian

THAT'S A JEW YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

brady is so great making that catch, wow. what a good player

you have passed the test my son

That didnt win them overtime, the bullshit calls and ridiculous coin flip won it for the patriots.

Checked

Praise the frog god.

jews are good people and white

Fuck off, a DNA test would show he has 80% Euro blood. Jews are not white. Abraham came from Chaldea, modern day Iraq region.

The best Christians are Judeo my friend. You need to have the powerful hungry side with that side of kindness so you get grace. My freaking pastor went to the wailing wall and prayed there. #justjudeochristianthings

Fucking retards only looking for an excuse to be assholes.

This isn't placating at all, it just proves that jews and anyone involved in media or advertising need to die a fiery death.

How can black "men" compete?

dude look at that fucking dedication and skill. most 99% of people can't even maneuver their blankets when they're laying down and that fucking guy still has the awareness to keep reaching for the ball being bounced of a dudes shoe while he's getting roughed up and falling to the ground.

No, the worst apostates are "judeo." Giving any respect to the synagogue of satan and the jews who reject Christ is apostasy.

they allowed to wear grip gloves.

I dare any jew, coming out of Europe to take a DNA test! They have been inter-breeding with our beautiful women for 2 thousand years. Their jew meme is bullshit. They were buying Euro slave girls during Roman times, after the diaspora They won't admit it, but a guy like Edelman, is obviously more white than anything.

wtf i love nfl now and support patriots

Why niggers always use ppl instead of people? And why they even say "white people" all the time? Damn niggers should be a subject of study

Patriots have always had a lot of outstanding white players, since I can remember. That's why they play so well.

Shalom, Julian

God damn we just can't stop winning lately, it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Damn, hot guys wearing that gear look extra hot. Hng.

he has a german name, so he is german :^)

Is this what Trump meant about winning?

Concur, that was amazing

football

His High IQ and working memory helped him process that play faster than the dindu defenders

Kek be praised

When the fuck did Sup Forums get flags?

What timeline is this??

>people unironically watch "10% handegg 70% advertisements 20% dumb music show for the bored girlfriends" in the current year

lol

>he watches the half-time show.

Not quite, more like have it open and then glued to the threads for memes.

>muh coin flip
the falcons let them score 25 unanswered points, you really think if they had won the toss they could have done anything with it?

WHITE POWER WON THIS

About a year and a half ago meme magic ripped a hole in spacetime. Check'd.

As opposed to hurling, a hockey ripoff?

kek is everywhere

Kek was there. The digits on his jersey were 11.

Checkem.

>Kike power won this
ftfy fuck boy

false. Random variation was simply on his side. The ball didn't touch the ground because it fell onto the hand of number 37, allowing the Pats receiver to catch it.

Blacks betrayed by their kike masters

Did you notice the great sportsmanship from the Falcons white quarterback at the end of the game?

He pushed his way through the crowd, looked Brady in the eye, shook his hand, and said "good game".

Meanwhile the Patriots' niggers were throwing F-bomb after F-bomb into the microphone forcing the producers to cut the audio feed from the field.

FUCK NIGGERS.

> During an NFL Network interview in December 2013, Edelman stated that he identifies as Jewish and that he celebrates Hanukkah, and he wore an Israeli-American flag pin on his hat during the November 2014 Denver Broncos game at Gillette Stadium.

Somebody has to put a stop to these god damned kikes!

That's because the falcon Aryan quarterback wishes he had a white team to play against the white Patriots
His team is a pack of monkeys and he knows it

I can pinpoint the exact moment.

He used Jewish magic to gain levitatating powers so he could hover the ball in the air while he let go so the niggers leg could pass through then he could have the ball again

The Patriots have some uncouth apes themselves.

Look at these fuckers cussing in front of cameras after the game:

youtube.com/watch?v=Te5TTkSX0yo

youtube.com/watch?v=CNs8hkrcWOI

>omg a curse word!

That's pretty cool

Shalom, Julian!

fuck off millennial scum.

Super Bowl is for a family audience.

DUBS!!!

Is he the token pavement ape of the team?
KEK

this. its how i make hot pockets without getting up.

/x/ here;

I don't think you all understand what just happened. We just the goddamn timeline again, and I can prove it. Julian ((Eedelman))) made an impossible catch. That ball was not supposed to be caught, but the memetic web that creates reality was warped by the conscious beings influencing it. We forced the timeline to self adjust to our whims due to the closeness of Brady and Trump. What you might not yet realize that this win means that Trump and Brady will be at the same location, at the same time, in the most powerful government office in the world. Two legends that defied all odds, and what makes it better is that they are “acquaintances”.

Now think about it, think about that moment. How will it go down when they face each other? Will there be a congratulatory shake and a pat on the arm in a warm welcoming way? Could it be a haughty, bragging shake and smirk? Or will it be a strong, business like hand shake? One that shows amicability to friend and foes alike? What if it's different than we expect? What if Trump grabs Brady's hand in a strong, fatherly fashion and pulls him in close for a brotherly hug? What if, in their champion's embrace, each tells the other, “Always knew you could do it.”

We did it Sup Forums, you did it.

/x/ was a mistake

Usually when 3 black guys go after 1 white guy they are sucker punching him from behind.

(I learned that from watching Colin Flaherty videos. There's a little plug for Colin.)

>coin flip

Oh you mean the one by vegetable HW that gave the memecums the all important deferral at half?

Or the one that happened after they couldn't score for a whole half of football to defend their ridiculous lead?

They can't. That is why they bring up BBC, etc, yet can't figure out that those whores are paid to fuck. Pretty sad yet funny at the same time.

honestly

Shalom, Julian.

because they talk in black twitter dialect. 140 characters brah

Best part about this liberal freakout is that New England was actually full of Hillary supporters.

So they are antagonizing the very people they desperately need if they ever wanna win an election again.

They sure as shit aint gonna win it with Georgia.

Shalom, Julian!

...That's a jew? Fuck, could've fooled me. He's somewhere between cute and handsome. I'd let my sister date him so long as he isn't a practicing jew.

Ah, that's why.

God fucking dammit.

I do love the name Julian though.

But Kek, he's a jew...

I-Is he /ourguy/? Is he a good jew?

Israel is our greatest ally now. Bibi defended the Wall.

Jews fight on all metaphysical sides
They are simuntaneously our enemies and allies

Jews are cool, you guys are paranoid