LIBERALS

>LIBERALS

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jeffjarvis/status/828444395959627777
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally called anyone that doesn't have the same opinions as him uncivilized, retarded, and immoral. wow

>111306999
nice trips, they actually believe it tho

Missed the grand followup.

twitter.com/jeffjarvis/status/828444395959627777

>skinny yankee shitstains

no ty, there are way too many of your ilk in atlanta already

>liberals are going to turn NE red due to their massive shitfit at our team winning
thanks liberals!

New Englands a blue state stupid faggots

pathetic

oh for fuck sakes, white liberal cucks are the worst of all.

>God Hates Us
Perhaps he should stop praying to the Globalist deity. Pepe welcomes all those who submit.

>God hates us
>7777

What did kek mean by this?

I hate that everyone brought politics into the game tonight.

I rooted against Brady because fuck cheaters.
I didn't watch halftime because pop music sucks.
Or maybe I'm just cynical.

None of my perceptions had anything to do with who had a political hat in their locker and who played at a political rally. I can't believe people aren't sick and tired of politics by now. It was a fucking long election season as it is.

Right minded more like left minded

Makes me like them even more

kys boomer

He looks like a college professor. Is he a college professor?

Let this queer know how you feel.

God I miss can't stump the trump videos.

>blaming your first world issues on a deity you don't believe in

Journalism school professor

>call themselves liberal
>hates liberalism

I didn't want to bring politics into it either but I'm from Boston and PATRIOTS FUCKING WON AGAIN NIGGER
GREATEST TEAM IN HISTORY

Confirmed

I fucking love these! I was cheering for the Falcons just because it would be nice to see a team that's never won before win. Why we're all the liberals for them though?

>spend life preaching a belief system diametrically opposed to God
>lament that God hates you

Beautiful

Not for long

The only good journalist is a dead journalist.

It's like they designed that battle flag to look good on bikinis.

Any libs lurking around here want to admit that your side has gone off the deep end.

Tats are degenerate user.

#hewillnotdeflateus #notmysuperbowl #falconswonmorequarters

Why did they make it about something it wasn't about? Did I miss something?

>When your psychotic dying ideology so badly needs a win you project racial and political viewpoints onto a game of handegg, confident that you'll win and prove some nonsensical point, but then you lose so you just call people nazi's some more

And a Whole Foods shopper too I bet.

Everything we do destroys the left. We are always on top. We always win. The left is doomed.

>Being this full of bias and spite
I stopped being a liberal and my depression and anger went away.

>those that can't do, teach

Wew
Bretty gud

How the fuck does someone stay a liberal into their senior years?

Who are you

Falcons are a Black majority team, while the Patriots are mostly White. They see it as a race issue.

CNN

They don't have to tell you that when its true.

There are still sane libs but it seems that majority of them lost their mind on November 8th.

I thought that they would recover by now but i guess not. They literally cheered for Falcons because Brady and some other people from Pats supported or liked Trump.

Too far gone.

I'm sure he's taught some of the finest writers on Kotaku.

How is it that sports are related to politics? Why are people sinking this low.

Sad!

The same ones are looking at their party's cringe and jumping ship. They might not ever be right-wing but they sure as hell are whatever the Democrats have become.

Reeeeeeesist

Brady didn't ever cheat, though. When that game this last season came up with balls just like the ones that sparked "DeflateGate," the NFL didn't do shit because they'd taken the time to learn what balls filled with air do during big temperature shifts.

*Aren't

how did they turn the superbowl into politics?

This makes sense considering Georgia is historically known as a liberal stronghold and a place of understanding and inclusiveness.

Giants fan here. Couldn't be happier that the Pats won, especially with that insane comeback. Kudos to Brady for being a class act and the GOAT.

Pidge is perfection

damn this makes me want to like the patiots even tho I'm from ATL...damn ..

I consider myself a liberal. Or at least I used to.

The left has gone so far left now that I feel myself agreeing more and more with conservative principles.

>#hewillnotdeflateus #notmysuperbowl

#delusional
#scoreattheendiswhatmattersfuckingqueer

if u were a true fan you'd want the patriots to lose. Do u even remember 2008?

lol die of aids old fag

Here's how the Faclons can still win.

Georgia is a red state despite having the most blacks in the nation apart from Mississippi and Alabama (maybe Louisiana too I'm not sure) while New England is much much whiter yet is for the most part reliably blue.

K...keep me posted

A-also Jewish?

People are so deep in cultural marxist thinking that white people winning something fair and through hard work is considered racist.

Give it a few months to a year, you will be autistically screeching about Jews and lefties on Sup Forums. I was full on ancom as of a year ago.

I don't get it, what's so special about this game of football in particular

Styz is right, the super bowl is too politicized

Oh so nowwwww he realized it

>Unitas

I am an uncivilized savage because I didn't consider a football game to be a monumental battle of black vs white and now I laugh because the arrogant idiots who did had it all blow up in their fucking faces.

What a terrible person I am.

I don't watch sports, how the fuck did this turn into liberal hysteria?

MEME IT

Why is this game politicized?

Why don't liberals like the Patriots?

>Tom Brady plays QB for the Patriots
>Greatest QB of all time so everyone hates him
>Had a MAGA hat in his locker visible during an interview
>Liberals hate him
>He just won the most Super Bowls of any QB in history
>Liberals btfo once again

So this is why every SJW was accusing the Pats of being white supremacists? This guy is such a fucking plant, I don't understand how you people do not realize this

This is really getting out of control.

Patriots QB and head coach are Trump supporters.

my mind says no, tats are degenerate, but muh dick says yes

>that frog

Fucking nigger, claiming White Supremacy is one thing, but stay the fuck away from Pepe

That's literally it?

Christ man, the US is so heading for civil war.

I honestly think this is going to make them go even more insane than they already are.

One can only lose so much before they start to lose part of their sanity.

I expect them to become unstable soon if this continues.

>mfw another heaping serving of liberal salt when the Super Bowl champion Pats visit Trump in the White House

They are going to get BTFO so fucking hard.

The military, police and gun owners are conservative and pro-Trump.

RiseUp is the commie antifa group funded by Soros. What's it have to do with football?

I honestly think that we are going to start seeing random white people being targeted and killed by these savages. Hope it doesn't come to that but It certainly seems possible.

We've been seeing this for decades user.

>darth Vader statues
>yoda egg
What?

I know but this time I feel it could be much worse, the (((media)))) is shilling so hard and half the nation is pretty much duped in a trance of psychosis. They all honestly believe white people are the biggest threat in the world

The flag in general was just perfect. Same basic design elements of the old flag, but with enough variation to show that we were different. Still proud of US heritage, but still a nation unto its own.
Wish we had just abolished slavery on our own.

>literally called anyone that doesn't have the same opinions as him uncivilized, retarded, and immoral. wow

its called being a liberal, its what they do

I moved to a very remote area two years ago, I could feel this shit was starting to turn.

He's right.

I'd smidge his pidge if you know what I just said

Why does everyone hate the Patriots so much?

at first i thought it was corbyn lel

MELTDOWN