youtube.com/watch?v=4QA30qkRYy8
youtube.com/watch?v=p0x6FEDV-ig
my.mixtape.moe/apozce.flac
youtube.com/watch?v=IoPpw7DNzCY
youtube.com/watch?v=xk5aZYVhxAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what about burzum ucle varb

Why is that?

I rarely do right now just talk radio and classic music or traditional Japanese music

Stop Vargposting

you make music you goofy fuck

and immortal...

>not jazz fusioning up your life
japan was best in the late 70s prove me wrong protip you fucking CANNOT: what did i mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=3vIpuDGNqxs

Daily reminder that all music after Romantic Classical is degenerate

Seriously wake up to yourselves cunts, all Pop and Rockist music of the 20th century was degenerate and perpetuated lifestyles which atomised the family and promoted casual sex and drug use.

Even modern classical and post-modern classical is degenerate Jewish trash because it pushed the critical theory and subjectivism meme into music. This was to disarm the potency and beauty from Western classical music. This was part of Jewish demoralisation of Western culture. Popular music than came along with recorded media and it continued its degeneration.

Country music was the closest thing to countering the degeneracy of music but it got co-opted by Jews and hipsters

That's pretty good grooves and key changes actually desu senpai

Steely Dan/10

Tatsuro is an absolute killer. Always great syncopation.
Might as well post another track. If you aren't Christian, beware, this song will make you feel the holy spirit within your heart.
youtube.com/watch?v=XfuVF8bxAag

interesting point about modern classical music being a psyop. i mean (((schoenberg))) was a part of the degenerate between-wars culture of germany if i'm not mistaken. him and webern could be seen as just masturbating their intellect with that crazy atonal stuff. but then again i liked pierrot lunaire. as for rock music well what did you expect from baby boomers? i wish that charlie parker and dizzy gillespie hadn't made jazz into the same kind of eletist club as classical music when they invented bebop. black people could have pulled themselves up out of the jew gutter but nooooo

i dig donald fagan's solo work, too. the lyrics in this one always blow me away. gay chorus tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=sogYgHlNnqo

wasn't this faggot to jail or something?

How can idiots take him seriously and listen to his """teachings""" about morals? What a fucking joke

This is now a Sup Forums approved music thread
Hope it lasts

gee bill, ALL music? even niche shit that has nothing to do with top 40 or whatever?
piss off m8

>Trying to tell a 100% BAVARIAN phenotype what to do
>mfw

Heres one of my favorite of all time. Some serious Kek chaos funky folk glory.
youtu.be/cKpvkf6UlpY?t=7m43s

(skip to 7:43)

Continued from ^
>tfw Varg doesn't even wear a glorious teutonic germanic helmet
>pic related
>tfw i'm Varg now

that's where you're wrong mate

Niche genres and contemporary art music aims to impress rootless cosmopolitans and urbanites that treat culture as novel units of social capital to be utilised as conversational decoration and flaunted like an accessory to convey and obtain social status. Jews often celebrate their influence on popular culture and their ownership of US media and this is not limited to indie and micro labels.

Perhaps some of the most beautiful harmonies ever recorded:
youtube.com/watch?v=s6OTY5GOxJw

If this doesn't make you move then you are not human:
youtube.com/watch?v=Om4cMbFTDvk

well, the few indie dudes I've seen do look like nu-males, but to call it agenda driven just the way you described it is going too far. some of the music i've listened to has less than 500 listeners, and even I myself have made experimental music on my own accord.

fuckin love this song
youtube.com/watch?v=HQK_r9vA9VM

can i listen to euronymous?

kek confirms that modern none mainstream music isn't degenerate by default.

listen to gastrl del sol, you cucks

cant not post this glorious track
youtube.com/watch?v=-Jt4f0riUJQ

Fagan sang about degeneracy so much.
He didn't romanticize it though

Here's a based example

youtube.com/watch?v=hcUT7f1S9EQ

Stop stopping people from doing things

no mate

the very act of you wanting to make experimental music or music at all is proof of jewish subversion. It is wasting your time and productivity, instead of pursuing more important activities and having white children.

love that track! always wished it was longer

here is some weird retro nostalgic third stream music
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ey8asSti1E

Here's another one from the same album that I love

youtube.com/watch?v=Xaw0oDqDFlY

jazz rock = heaven
beautiful lyrics and the best guitar solo ive ever heard right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=MVlXTSQPJkk

to begin with, I'm not even white. Second of all, productivity, or utilitarianism as you like to call it, is degenerate, and probably largely responsible for the death of classical as you call it. Third of all, you're talking like a statist cuck not letting people do what they want. Provided I provide for myself without being a burden to anyone, I should be able to do as I please. Note that I am not necessarily approving hedonistic practices, because such practices become a burden later on in the form of deranged children who later on become deranged adults.

If anything, we should promote beauty in all its shapes and forms.

>twf unironically enjoying Jewish music right now while being a nationalist
youtube.com/watch?v=Cxov0BQ2fpE

STOP STOPPING HIM FROM STOPPING OTHERS FROM DOING SHIT

>vargposting
>no idea who varg is
what a time to be alive

Poste mehr

We posting rad songs?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N2l8KtdQ7Ek

Bossa Nova is severely underrated. Good job with that one Brazil, you should be proud.

youtu.be/g6w3a2v_50U

Start listening to Burzum

>thinking any music other than Romantic classical music has "beauty"

this shit is getting pretty deep at this point

Indeed. Steely Dan is one of the most underrated bands ever.
Here is some West African music, I know Sup Forums will give me shit but it always gets me moving. West Africa is top-tier when it comes to good music.

I listen to degenerate music and you cant do anything about it.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=sjjLJUnKR1o

just because varg makes music doesn't mean he listens to it

>he thinks Romantic beats Barock

its never too late to kill yourself

Try some Messiaen

music is one of the highest form of human expression you fucking viking wannabe
even some hipster shits are right about this, come on man
youtube.com/watch?v=8UXircX3VdM&t=1326s

same

there's no point being a purity spiralling autist about it so I just unironically listen to trap and meme-rap

Yes, other music forms have beauty. And impressionist classical (debussy, ravel, faure and maybe very distantly, erik satie) are beautiful as well.

The point here is to promote whatever reverbrates as a "higher spiritual" feeling in persons. Schopenhauer here would say anything that helps quiet the will would be beautiful. As far as I'm concerned all the music I've listend to does this for me.

gregorian chant is the only redpilled music, everything after that is degenerate reeeeee

>listens to Pink Floyd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA go to bed Grade 9 Science teacher

objectively good degenerate post-modern classical music coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=8yxcm-rXkBI

Pink Floyd posting is OK by me

youtube.com/watch?v=4QA30qkRYy8

>worshipping a semite on a stick
>redpilled

Nigga I am straight jealous of that.

I had the opportunity to buy a """pickelhaube"""" from an old prussian fort in Mannheim (?) in the gift shop but I was a few fucking euros short. My greatest regret while I was in Germany

tell me why it is a bad piece before I report you to the local emu lord

the only true art of in the western canon was made in the name of the Lord, philistine.

Agreed, it's against Shariah

>implying the consecutive numbers at the end of my posts don't automatically make me right

it's bad because this is better

youtube.com/watch?v=p0x6FEDV-ig

>mexican entertainment
no

Stop posting 3DPD.

Semitic religions caused all of this fucking mess.

Sandpeople and their gods get OUT

stop listening to chiru.no

Been listening to Behemoth lately... I'm more into punk but FUCK they're so good.

my.mixtape.moe/apozce.flac

>Semitic religions caused all of this fucking mess.
go worship a tree then, Ahmed. The Church has been the most edifying force in the last 2000 years. Prove me wrong.

This. The Wall Side 2 is 11/10

>too stupid to understand he's not trying to stop you from doing anything but warning you of your own inevitable self destruction of you continue down the path of degeneracy

you sound like a fag bro

this

youtube.com/watch?v=IoPpw7DNzCY

Stop stealing the Aegis

he cant. jesus is the greatest human by almost any metric. did the most good for the world, also conquered continents (in fucking spirit no less). is the spiritual father of the greatest and most powerful nation in history.

WTF nigger? At least tell me what it is first.

Agreed. And through His grace the greatest creations in human history were made. paganfags eternally BTFO

Stop being unprepared.

RWDS version:

youtube.com/watch?v=xk5aZYVhxAg

STOP BEING A BAD HOMBRE

VARG DID A MAN IN
VARG IS MAN OF MURDER

bumping for fuck Varg

Jews have made some pretty worthy contributions to science. Maybe he loves them too. Can't really tell. I'm irreligious, just cant help the fact that the man was glory.