loc.gov/rr/frd/pdf-files/Soc_Psych_of_Terrorism.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicarii
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
youtu.be/fe_cuzsmmHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Munich Olympics were in the 70s m8.

dont tell them how islam spread in the first place kek

Before terrorism in Europe there was only terrorism in the Middle East. Terrorism in Europe only started when we allowed terrorist propaganda from the Middle East in.

"The attack was motivated by secular nationalism, with the commander of the terrorist group, Luttif Afif, having been born to Jewish and Christian parents."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre

The Muslim brotherhood was assassinating political figures in Egypt in the 1920's.

Muslims were a problem all the back when they were simply Arabs.

>Muslims never attacked Europeans/Christians up until 20 years ago.

LOL normies will actually believe this.

I am pretty sure that prior to the 90s, virtually all terrorist incidents in the 20th century had been committed by left wing radicals. Terrorism was quite common in Europe all through the post-war period. It is not right to say it started when they let in Middle Eastern people.

Well, it's precursor at least.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ittihad_Party

How was Islam spread?

There was a funny book written in I think the 70's called 'The Wilt Alternative'. It was an English book. It is about a kind of sad-sack English husband. His wife takes in a German college girl as a boarder, and the usual hijinks ensue. Then it turns out she is the leader of a terrorist cell and his house is surrounded by the police, etc etc. It was pretty funny.

Terrorism is documented well before modern times.

loc.gov/rr/frd/pdf-files/Soc_Psych_of_Terrorism.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicarii

Jews started terrorism.

Pretty sure the term terrorist is new as well. Some woke mofakuhs up in zis bitch tonight.

>Implying the islamic conquest of Europe after the fall of Rome wasn't terrorism

>Implying that the sexual slavery of European qts by islamic barbarians wasn't terrorism

>Implying that the thousands of battles waged by Muslims against the defending Christians wasn't terrorism

>Implying that the eradication of ethnic tribes back then and now wasn't terrorism

>Implying that the way of iam was spread by the sword of literally 'convert or die' wasn't terrorism

I could go on and on

Please do. I need to fill my reservoir of knowledge.

kek

An attack as done in the name of Islam in 1915 here in 'straya.

>Terrorism is only 20 years old

>USSR invades
>US is against the USSR so we arm whatever Groups that will fight
>with their tenacity and help from the US they did not become communist
they should be worshiping the west for not being under communist rule

I dont blame any race. Thats messed up. We were created equal. The deceiver walks among us and turns the hearts of our friends and family, it is our job to grab them by the hand and not let them be consumed and tricked into deceiving even more. Can I get an Amen?

The Koran reads like a poorly written comic book. I don't know how people fall for that shit. If you don't believe me read some of that shit. It's ridiculous.

Islamic terrorism has been around since the 70s when they PLO took Israeli Olympic athletes hostage in 1971, when Iran took Americans hostage in the mid 70ws, when Hamas started killing Christians in Lebanon then taking people hostage in the 70s and 80s.But before that, they were a problem for other presidents like Teddy Roosevelt and even Jefferson. Look it up and quit being a stooge.

ARAB SLADE TRAVE
>ARAB SLADE TRAVE
ARAB SLADE TRAVE
>ARAB SLADE TRAVE
ARAB SLADE TRAVE
>ARAB SLADE TRAVE
ARAB SLADE TRAVE
>ARAB SLADE TRAVE

Lol, blacks are litrially the worst at history revisionism.

Just becuase they can't use computers to Google, they think the rest of the world can't either.

>The Barbary Powers Wars were the first wars officially declared against America following our victory in the War for Independence. Muslim terrorists from five different Islamic nations (Turkey, Tunis, Morocco, Algiers, and Tripoli) were making indiscriminate attacks against the property and interests of what they claimed to be “Christian” nations (America, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, etc.). These Muslim terrorists (called Barbary, that is, barbaric “pirates” by most Americans) attacked American civilian and commercial merchant ships wherever they found them, seizing the cargo and enslaving the crew.

The Muslims found they could finance their wars and terror operations by enslaving and then selling captured seamen. (The Muslims took 1.25 million captive slaves in that period.)

This is the most ahistorical

nonsensical

literally ignorant in the strict sense of the word

bullshit I've seen in a while.

You can get a few shekels

this senpai

Listen to it and then learn to spell twat.

Terrorism started 20 years ago?

Islam is terroristic in its origins... Mohammed himself was a terrorist...
>niggers
>into history

How do we make niggers stop dropping out of middle school?

I mean, I know the word "assassin" is literally derived from an Islamic sect, but that's totally different.

It's called the first Barbary War dipshit, the first war the U.S. has ever been in. We have been at war with terrorists for as long as we have been a nation.

>What was the Barbary Slave trade?

Islamic terrorism is only needed when they don't have dominion. Up until that point when the west categorically dominated the world, it was Islamic conquest. Islamic conquest was brutal, consisting of enslaving, murdering, or otherwise forcefully converting non-Muslims and treating all non-Muslims under conquest as second class citizens and inferior scum.

When Islam could no longer dominate and was crushed by the comparative might of the west, it spread terrorism instead of conquest as an alternative way to follow their war doctrine, also known as the Koran, which proclaims Muslims must fight, kill, and lie to infidels, to spread Islam's reach to every corner of the globe.

In other words, terrorism was not needed until Islams conquests came to a grinding halt and started being reversed.

However, Islamic terrorism started long before the most recent historical period. Research the old man in the mountains, the origin of assassin, etc.

The thing that gets my goat (lol) is thy people think the crusades were an unprovoked massacre by Christians

It's incredible that there were no conflicts between the Muslim World and the West before then.

The USA has been fighting Islamic terrorism since "the shores of Tripoli."

Who comes up with this shit?

Muslims have spent the last 1400 years trying to, and partically succeeding at invading and occupying Europe.

the first terrorist bombings were argued to not be sinful by muslim intellectuals in order to bomb other muslim countries

>Terrorism started about 20 years ago
huh rly makes me think'

we all know 9/11 was the first ever terror attack

>1400 yrs old
Lost my shit

Wahabbism is almost 3 centuries old.

Would the Scottish or Irish like to chime in here?

>after the CIA mkultra mind fuckery started invading the middle east*
Fixed

>muslim subhuman detected

The homophobic, anti-Semitic, misogynistic ideals of Islam are incompatible with the values of Western Civilization.

Get the fuck out of our country.

Ikr, mudsliems did 1204

Islamists are actually one of the United States first enemies after the British. How did that ol' song go? From halls of Monetzuma to the shores of Tripoli. We will fight our nations battles, etc.

The keyword is Tripoli. Shortly after Americas founding, we encountered a problem in which Muslims from Libya under the authorization of the state, had been raiding civilian ships from the U.S. and enslaving white Christians. When the U.S. summoned the Libyan diplomats to demand an end to this, the answer was that Islam gave Muslims a right to conquer, terrorize, and destroy non-Muslims, and so they were in the right to do that.

This lasted until we sent our marines and navy over, and fucked up that government into complete collapse, thus ending the reign of muslim terror across the high seas.

I think they were Shia's but I don't care enough to actually give a fuck.

This is the kind of white guilt shit that controls the cultural conversations. Nigga on my college campus every fucker probably thinks OP's pic is true

>terrorism started 20 years ago

I figured it out boys.

OP is trying to write a paper on terrorism before the 21st century.

All of you just wrote it for him.

DING DING DING!!!

So basically -everything- is terrorism, and we can just apply it to everything back to the dawn of time? Is this George W Bush on here or what?

>What are the pirates?

???
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
Countered in
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
And so on...

The United States has been at war with Islam since John Adams was President
Fuck liberals

subtly redpilled because it opens the door to the question "why did America start invading MENA countries twenty years ago?" to which the answer is "Israel"

>The Ambassador answered us that it was founded on the laws of their prophet [i.e. Mohammed]; that it was written in their Koran; that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners; that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners; and that every Mussulman [Muslims] who was slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.

The nazis taught the Arabs how to terrorism. And the proliferation of weapons during the cold war. Before that they were camel riding bediouns with muskets.
Islam has always been in conquest mode.

>terrorism started about 20 years ago

don't tell the israelis that. they might be upset.

>Terrorism started 20 years ago

Are you serious? Islamic terrorism goes back to the Roman Empire days. They used to raid ships on the Mediterranean.

Fun fact: that is also how neo-colonialism got started. The french sent a diplomat to the dey of Algeria to tell him to knock that shit off, and the dey slapped him with a fan, so the french invaded.

>terrorism started about 20 years ago

Islam is 1400 years old.

Islamists started murdering people 1400 years ago, and have not stopped to this day.

Islamists terrorized the Mediterranean for hundreds of years, invaded Spain, enslaved hundreds of thousands (at the very least) of europeans, and killed at least 1 million at lowest possible estimate, over that period of time.

This ended when the ottoman empire finally collapsed due to basically everyone in the entire world taking a collective shit on them when the time was right.

Terrorism as we know it today is nothing new. The scale is simply smaller than it used to be, because Islamists have been marginalized (and rightly so) by geopolitics.

The only thing they can do is breed like insects and migrate (invade) passively, while attacking small scale targets.

Nice bait you fucking idiot. I'm sure the Buddhists who had their center of learning at Nalanda ages ago will be surprised to learn that it's sacking by Moozlems never happened. Ditto for everywhere else those savages ransacked, raped and slaughtered their way across the world in the name of their meteorite god.

holy shit, i gotta try that sometime

islamic terrorism is a reaction to capitalist imperialism destroying traditionalist Islamic cultures. In a way I empathize with them since they're facing pretty much what we're experiencing in the west in terms of kikes getting rid of cultural stability/norms. They react violently though since they're ideology is inherently agressive/expansionist.

It's a shame we can't ally with them since libs decided to import them into our nations

their*

long live constantinople

its leafs like you that make saving you all from Muslim enslavement a fleeting hope.

The only good muslim is one that has died screaming killing other muslims.

Here buddy

There is a hadith of the prophet raiding Jewish tribes and he came across with one

He ordered all of the men executed, including the tribe leader, and to keep the women and children for slavery. He beheaded the tribe leader

He caught the beauty of the tribe's leader's wife who was married for one day and asked for her to be delivered to his quarters and he raped her that night, as with the other women and children who were raped and brutalized that night

One of the hadiths with mohammed regarding women as war booty and to fuck them as they please has mentioned this incident

According to the hadith though, she converted to Islam on that day despite her husband being beheaded right in front of her and they got married, all because she could 'see' that Islam was the truth, which I'll leave to your imagination

Another good source is 'Why we are afraid, a 140 year secret' by Dr. Bill Warner on YouTube, which you can find with that simple search

Another regarding why muslims are so sensitive to islam can be found from a video with Ayaan Hirsi Ali, an exmuslim, a prominent critic of Islam and women's rights activist who speaks against the bs of Islam despite getting death threats

youtu.be/fe_cuzsmmHU

Sorry for taking long, I'm using a phone to post

Hope that helps you on your quest for knowledge

>centuries of beheading their way through the middle east, north africa, and southern europe doesn't count

1400 YEARS OF TRIBAL WARFARE AND RAPE YOU DUMB MOSLEM PAKI FAGGOT

Oldest record of terrorism are from the 1st century bc where Jewish extremist were killing callaborators of the roman rule.

Ok

It gave me arguments and pasta to explain my self a little better. Thanks user, please take your time to make a good thread.

>20 years old
>It was already a cliche in 70's movies that Arabs hijack planes

Thanks for doing my research for me Sup Forums
Love you *hugs*

I terrorism is caused by foreign nations invading other territories, then the Crusades could be justified under the same logic in your pic leaf.

>India

OK. What's your point, fag?

is this dickhead unaware of how muslims fucking battled their way across asia and the middle east in the name of islam , fucking cunt cant even do research

>He ordered all of the men executed

No FAGGIT OP.

The JEWISH Tribes that faught WITH the prophet TOLD the prophet what their TORAH's LAW was.

Their own law was to have the men executed.

How is MOhamed gonna go against what MOses wanted huh?

stahp it

>the Moors and Ottomans dindu nuffin

Lame taqiyya attempt.

>Just like how the Greeks, Romans, Mongols, Aryans, everyone and his grandmother did?

What's your point?

nice hivemind

>Terrorism started 20 years ago
>There weren't over 10x more Jihads on Europe than Crusades on the middle east
Hey Rabbi, watcha doing?

>Manifest Destiny

That aint terrorism.

Crusadesmind

Mighty cool story bro

This, and the word assassin is from all the killing those fuckers did.