Is HWNDU all over now?

Is HWNDU all over now?

It's just been this fat autist dispensing entry-level Sup Forums bullet points to whoever walks down the street since 1pm

For now. Wait for the cancer to leave the board.

Then the cycle will begin anew.

I love the asian girl!
Where is she from?
Not CHINA

how long have these two been talking holy shit

she was born a girl, ok?

not a trap

cpl hours now

she got kinda thick sexy legs, im thinking south east asia. im guessing vietnam

Yes it was fun for like two maybe three days now it is nerd and cringe central

ALERT A QT IS ON CAM

DIE YOU FUCKING NORMIE

ITS ROTHSHILD NOT ROTH-CHILD

I've always heard that Sikhs are based, the 2 I've met were just like this guy... chill and very thoughtful when they spoke, I never really hear about them causing shit, and strongly dislike Islam. Should Sikhs be a considered /ourbros/?

all the cool and funny people are officially gone.

Yes it's dead so stop making threads about it

We drove this fucking golden god away

White guy in hat and his qt girlfriend., Thanks for coming out. Don't let the shitskins of pol bully you

Orange jacket guy makes HWNDU completely unwatchable.

Hope he pisses off soon.

Fly away orange jacket. Fly away.

That's really Jesus? Source pls

This girl
She has a qt laugh

i hope so

And just when he does it gets even worse. LOL FUNNYJUNK

it was him.

HA HA, shout out to the FOUR chans, haha!

Last night on the after show everyone was fine.
What has happened since then?

I assumed only blue pills would be there today, super bowl and all.

Kekistan

Now I really believe they were paid actors, he's too hot for Sup Forums.

It was Superbowl day no one will be there other then b/tards making it into a cringe stream

I feel bad for this guy. He flew all this way and the event is pretty much dead now

what are you talking about he thwarted stolen valor and paper boy and dropped red pills all day because shit was going on.

The fucking stream itself you monkey kek

> Christopher Hitchens was the biggest shitposter

Oh, I hate this guy so much.

Reminder that mod(s) are banning people for posting HWNDU threads

I wanna see that fatbois big smelly penis

put the qt on cam

so does he

its Sunday night, people have school/work tomorrow.
/ourguys/ have lives outside of this soap-opera

maybe we'll see something Friday or Saturday night

once you have a shirtless milk party and build a tremendous wall to boot the cuckchanters out what more is there left to do?

rip in piece me see you on the other side nigger

I'll evade and keep shitposting tho

I don't think these threads are gonna continue for much longer. Do we have any guys left who're autistic enough to show up every night?

This.

Shoutout the another anons.

they have fought so hard

Shout to the dude filtering the dick jokes so he doesn't know about it.

goddamn I am NOT looking forward to S3

recognize them

REMINDER

DO NOT FALL FOR THE CTR/QA/ANTIFA SHILLS WHO ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE EFFORTS OF OURGUYS WHO CAME OUT AND THOSE WHO WILL CONTINUE TO COME OUT

KEEP GOING OUT AND FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. THERE IS AN ORGANIZED EFFORT AGAINST US. REMEMBER THAT Sup Forums AND POL WENT MAINSTREAM DUE TO THIS AND THERE ARE OUTSIDERS HERE.

FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON AGAINST US, WE MUST TURN IT AGAINST THEM. THE TIME FOR HIDING BEHIND OUR COMPUTER SCREENS IS OVER. THEIR BIGGEST FEAR IS A UNITED COMMUNITY THAT CAN CHALLENGE AND DEFEAT THEM. THIS IS WHAT HWNDU HAS SHOWN SO FAR. THEY WANT TO KEEP US DIVIDED. THEY SAW US COMING TOGETHER AND ARE TRYING TO STOP US.

DO NOT LET THE SACRIFICES AND EFFORTS MADE BY OUR FALLEN GO IN VEIN. DO NOT FORGET WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED HERE. TOGETHER WE WILL PERSEVERE BUT DIVIDED WE WILL FALL.

hnnng you're right

How do you like Season 3's cast so far?

What happened to the other qt?

Garbage

Can't believe the comfiest most entertaining thing in a long while was killed by a few autists with bad intentions and too much time on their hands

The NEETs come out at night.

who did brittany go home with?

Where's VENTI?

can u imagine having that guy as your teacher? lmao he works in the new york public schools...i hope he teaches like 3rd grade or sth cuz he looks about 16

We're in between seasons.

What's airing at the moment is the pilot for the spin-off.

but one of them has a vagina
you can't say that

Of course it's over, trumptards went full autist and ruined it.

They weren't there for lulz, they were there to shout down leftists and argue politics like a bunch of stupid faggots.

chiraq seems like a bro

not sure if this fat cunt is actually autistic or he's just autistic enough to fake it well

Way too many villains. Orangecoat is a hero.

what happened? i looked at the stream about a week ago for about 10 minutes and just saw people talking about wwf and some other things

>hate this fat autist in orange
>writers send in someone even fatter and more autistic that even the orange autist can't stand it

fighting the good fight

thank you based anons

fujck is orange jacket still here?
Does this joke not have a job? Life? Friends? Family?
No?
Nothing?

chicagoans ruin everything. worst americans

too low energy

>hating based orange bane

kill yourself my man

She's boring as hell. No replacement for Rose. Fuck. She can't even replace SJWs like Audrey. At least she was entertaining.

yeah wtf

orange bane is fucking based

even if those dudes were actors, paid and unpaid, that was one of the raddest things i've watched in my life

The best guy got doxed by outside forces or inside edgelords and stopped coming.

It looks so comfy desu

Hanging out with new friends on a Saturday night who actually agree with you. And in NYC no less

Orange man is my dude. Kek. Red pilling all those fucking liberals.

LOW ENERGY.SAD.
Play some ROUNDABOUT ,Baintriot
Whoa ...Nice recital Mayne.

Holy fuck that guys thumb is like 7 inchs

its a big thick dick

how can the black boi compete

Can you imagine being friends with this fucking guy? or being in a relationship with him?
Yeah, there's your answer.
Hopefully he goes back to his shitty cubicle job tomorrow.

/comfy/ periscope sesh

shout out to faggy voiced guy that hosted most of the stream after naruto gave him his phone. Solid camerawork and was constantly relaying questions to ourguys via the threads

All /ourguys/ still fighting are all based.
Anyone talk shit is a paperboy groupie.

Meribane!!!!

If you're a GLPer or know what a GLPer is give them a shoutout!!!!! Please.

shoutout to brexit u meme loving nonce

I thought that then realized its a fucking "art piece" and they are all just doing everything to hate it.

he is a cool dude, a bit out there but he is /ourguy/

Her nipples are hard as fuck.

god will u get off jesus fucking nuts, wrestling is fucking corny and he only talked about mainstream pop culture crap like a huge pleb, worst fucking character, also ur a fag

can someone go there and stab someone

Wtf?!? This same exact scrne was played hrs ago! Treyvon shout out , moron saying he likes the song, same song, claims italian again now hell put speakerover his sholder... omg its happening!!!! Wtf wtf wtf

Good thing he's mostly from Sup Forums.

"The best guy" ? How did they dox?

shut the fuck up, go back to /qa/ you and your fucking infiltrators have been outed so you can go and fuck off

>JESUS
>JESUS
>HEY JESUS
>JESUS
>JESUS
>JESUS

FAT FUCK CHICAGO TRYING TO KEK OUR GUY

idk why this made me kek so hard
I'm so sleep deprived

I watched the aftershow and everything last night.........why is everyone saying the cast is not returning?

is it gay that I want to grab britney's dog ears and fuck the shit out of her mouth.

hey as long as its not masturbating.

Guy by the name of Jihadi Jesus came around a few times, said he's a pro wrestler. People got a hold of his info, including full name, posted it around. Starting posting info of people he knew. Spooked him off the stream. Real fuckin shame.

Also he was in a student film (college kid) so now the conspiracyfags are going crazy

:O:O:O:O:O:O:OO

>Don Donny Boy Don the Donster

come on malcolm /x/