Fuck Iran

Fuck you dirty mudslimes

Other urls found in this thread:

iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS
iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are they being so aggressive, obama bent over for them and they dont even give a thank you

>persians best muslims by a long shot
>not semite scum
>responsible for golden age in ME
Fuck you saudishill

fuck of ZOG cocksucker

Oh shit. Iranian diaspora scum. Fuck off faggot. You are not white. Go back to Tehran

The U.S. took a big dump on Iran for the past 50 years, and they're supposed to thank you guys when you stopped shitting on them? You'll get a thank you when you start being nice to them. Stopping the sanctions is not something nice, it's something that shouldn't have been there in the first place

>Butt muhh nukeess
Iran has been 5 years away from getting a nuke for the past 40 years, there is a point where you gotta call bullshit.

iran is alright
they support syria and kill terrorists

I don't give a fuck. I'm a taxpayer not a member of the U.S. government. Plus I hate Muslims

Their diaspora is cancer though

stupid circumcised dick slurping burger, not even Iranian

Why do you get all defensive about them then?

Iranian diaspora typically hates Islam and are productive members of society.

"As further stipulated by Prof. Ronald H. Bayor, from the very beginning, Iranian immigrants differed from other arrivals by their highly educational and professional achievements.[62] According to Census 2000, 50.9 percent of Iranian immigrants have attained a bachelor's degree or higher, compared to 28.0 percent national average.[5] According to the latest census data available, more than one in four Iranian-Americans holds a master's or doctoral degree, the highest rate among 67 ethnic groups studied.[6]"

"There are over 500 Iranian-American professors teaching and doing research at top-ranked U.S. universities":
iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS

The Nobel Prize is kind of biased. There have been a lot of great Iranian scientists, such as the creator of fuzzy sets Lotfi A. Zadeh, inventor of LASIK Gholam A. Peyman, cardiologist pioneer Rashid Massumi, etc. There are many other good Iranian scientists like Nima Arkani-Hamed, Pardis Sabeti. and Cumrun Vafa that might deserve Nobel Prizes. Even the Director for Solar System Exploration at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory is an Iranian American, Firouz Naderi.

The Fields Medal winner Maryam Mirzakhanim is also pretty influential.

The best brain surgeon in Germany is an Iranian by the name of Majid Majidi btw.

as our president said today, "do you think we are so innocent?"

(You) arent the only one who can play the cancer game

Iranians are white even by Hitler's standards

so why are they chimping like stupid apes out instead of working with Trump?

The regime is stupid. Most Iranians do not support it.

Also check here:

Because they're not in the wrong.

>most iranians are based and redpilled
>have Caucasian features, arguably whiter than your average burger
>hate saudis
>hate jews
>hate degeneracy
>reject eurocentric gender standards aka feminism
>high iq, many top doctors and scientists come from Iran

are Iranians, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

well if the general iranian population doesnt support why does half of poll shill for them

t. Self-hating libcuck

> attacking a Shia country
> while Sunnis bombed your nation
> while Sunni wahhabism spread terror globally
> while Sunni SA receives arms from Western nations

Most Iranians are afraid the Islamic Marxist (no joke) terrorists, People's Mujaheddin of Iran and National Council of Resistance of Iran (parent groups), will get power in case of revolt. They gassed our own people and the USA, UK, Israel, and KSA support them taking power.

I hate the current regime, but I don't want these guys to get power. Maryam Rajavi needs to be executed.

They would ruin the country even more, and they are getting a lot of backing.

>tfw when a butthurt American

Persia is one of the great civilizations Arabs don't have anything like that. Just dirty sand people.

They're not sickly pale white but they are Aryan Caucasians. Hitler knew the truth.

No, Iranians are the Cubans of Arabs in the sense that they are the least shit, but still shit. They are not white anymore by European standards.

Having said that, I support them in their country because they are getting fucked with and Israel wants them destroyed and fuck Israel.

> A fucking tree

It's amazing how many shills on Sup Forums suck Iran's dick.

It's like wtf, it's a Muslim nation.

Iran is a shit tier nation and Iranian people are shit.

Gas the whole middle east and all the people who shill for countries there.

Fuck off ZOG cocksucker

Many Iranian intellectuals working in high positions all over America, most Iranians outside of Iran don't even give two shits about Islam so whats your problem America?

I've got nothing bad to say about these guys. They come here to study as medical students. Medicine, surgeon, dental, optometry you name it. Often they are kind and somehow secularists. They're way more well behaved than our native Sunni pieces of shit.

This. Next OP will say all Muslims are all the same. That may be true but really, you'd rather have 1 million shias in your country than 100,000 wahhabi Sunnis. They're the real scum and dindu of the Muslim world.

>Iranian people are shit.
Most Iranians don't like the current regime, and they are model minorities. Iranians are genuinely starting to become afraid of being put into internment camps. There's no need to view the regime as representative of the will of the Persian people. It really isn't.

Their jewish masters in protestant "christian" "churches" said all iranians must die for israel.

Only problem with Iran is that the U.S. shit up their government with their High Quality coups that inevitably went south like everything the intelligence agencies do.

I like Iran's regime, sovereign and free from any global invader.

I am trying to have a well-mannered, logical discussion with you, and you resort to memes and derogatory remarks.

>A senior Iranian official threatened that his country would immediately strike Israel if the United States "makes a mistake".

>Mojtaba Zonour, a senior member of Iran's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission and a former Revolutionary Guards official, made the comments on Saturday, and reportedly said that "only 7 minutes is needed for the Iranian missile to hit Tel Aviv."

>Zonour also said a United States base in Bahrain would be "razed to the ground" in the event of an attack.

Say strong Iranian brothers, you are not alone against the fight vs American-Jewish imperialism

The regime is very bad. It's not on the level of Saudi Arabia, but that isn't saying much. It still is very oppressive and incompetent.

If USA attacks Iran, then Iran is in its full rights to destroy the Israeli state, and all the puppets.

It's very good.

Is posting here your job now?

The Origins of Aryan People:

iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php

>chimping out

The literal ft orange said he would cancel the deal and put the sanctions back on. Trump doesn't want to solve the issue diplomatically he wants a war. Thats why the iranians are telling him to get lost, because they know the bastard is not willing to negotiate in good faith.

Besides, there literally no reason to sanction them for anything.

>Muh nukes, only 2 years away from getting nukes goy
this has this been the go to argument for the past 30 years, and you gotta be an idiot to believe it

>Muh terrorist sponsor
Yeah, keep a blind eye when the united states sponsors Isis, but lose your shit when they sponsor hezbollah, but you know what the difference is? Hezbollah doesn't behead people and burn them alive. Not only that, but it's not even comparable to what the US is doing there. Sponsoring isis right next to iran is a threat to them, sponsoring hezbollah is no threat whatsoever to the US.

You have no basis for your sanctions, and if you do, its nothing that the US hasn't done before x100.

Go shill for the jews somewhere else faggot

Indo-Europeans are victims of mudslimes

newfags should be banned from making threads

oh please do the world and your fellow smarter Americans a favor and neck yourself, uneducated burgers are a disgrace to the United States and there is alot of them unfortunately

Many Indians hate degeneracy, Islam, and feminism and make up top CEOs of companies yet you'll never mention that.
Hitler was an artist/politician. He doesn't know shit about race.
Nice copypasta
Then get rid of it and gtfo of here
Fuck all Muslims.
China and Rome were far superior than kebab shits
Fuck off Ali Reza.
BUILD
We got to get rid of Iranian diaspora scum here

We need to get rid of the Jewish diaspora scum here.

Fucking this. Treat all Muslims with cyanide

There's definitely one group we could do without.

I don't see them on here.

This isn't an intelligent or thorough manner of speaking. Regardless of my post being copy-pasta, it provides evidence showing Iranians are model minorities.

>Then get rid of it and gtfo of here
Why? Iranians are in top academic positions and much of Silicon Valley has them. If there was a mass exodus of all people with Iranian ancestry, it would cause a huge ruckus since many are involved in top research.

>Fuck off Ali Reza.
I am speaking with evidence in a cordial manner. It seems all you want to do is rabble rouse Iranians, even the secular-minded ones.

>sponsors Isis
this meme needs to end
Yeah, there are dumbasses who created a situation that allowed ISIS to take hold in the area, and allowed money from careless nation building to get over to them, yet none of that means sponsoring.

Reminder Iranians are /ourguys/ against the Wahhabi menace and anyone who disagrees is a Gulf money shill.

We don't need Iranians. The world is fine without them. Nothing of value would be lost if we nuked the damn place.

Same with Christians and Jews. All Abrahamic religions are satanic.

You literally armed " moderate " Wahhabi rebels. Obama/Clinton are war criminals.

> looking for thoughtful discussion on Sup Forums

Leave Sup Forums, newfag

There's a whole group of people that unironically should be hanged, and it's not the Persians.

Christians and Jews don't yell "Allahu akbar" and blow shit up

but you do because most of your top researchers are Iranians!

why don't you just admit the fact that the reason for you being such a self-hating shit is because you will never be Persian

same could be said for israel.

Europe wouldn't exist without indo European migration from the Caucasus region. Bow down bitch and know your masters.

Yeah. It should be every single Muslim including Pershits

the Persians defeated the Romans. Are you retarded

zoroasterism will be lost
high purity indo-europeans will be lost
a fuck tonne of history will be lost

Neither do Iranians.

Yeah, and they were dumb asses for not fixing that faster. Republicans were in on that shit, too. Proxy wars suck, news to anyone?

You knew years ago that your arm supplies end up in isis hands, did you stop? No. You kept going, that is supporting them in my book. And that is on top of bombing the syrian army, literally the only thing fighting isis that is relevant. You bombing the syrian army helps isis, you sending arms and guns there helps isis, you sitting in the back and not doing anything directly to top isis is helping them. Hell, you guys are the reason why they took over syria. And you know why? Because if you got sand niggers with explosives roaming freely in the country, Iran cannot built its pipeline to europe, since it will get attacked. That means iran cannot build the pipeline, and saudi arabia gets to take over. GG, you got jewed.

>Leave Sup Forums, newfag
I have had many thoughtful discussions on Sup Forums. Your posts have absolutely no substance and resemble someone with low intelligence, regardless of race. It seems you are hear to yell, like a Muslim, to kill Iranians, irrespective of their personal accomplishments.

You are a brute, a monster, an image of the very thing you hate. Shitposting ought to be backed with some degree of intelligence or suavity, not with blind rage or denseness.

Priests and rabbis molest and butcher innocent babies all over the world. Fuck off delusional faggot.

>It seems you are hear
It seems you are here*

Ignore typos.

A little closer to home, son.

>says US is not arming sunni extremists (isis)
>proceeds to admit they were arming them

pure 100% beef Burger logic right there

I don't like Israel either but they're more civilized and kill muslim scum
And our top CEOs are Indian. But unlike Iranians, Indians aren't Islamic pieces of shit
They never contributed as much as Rome did
No one fucking cares about Zoroastrianism faggot
They fund fucking Hezbollah you cunt
They don't cause nearly as much damage as Muslims and I seem to get along fine with most Christians

Oh and Iran has the most kikes in the Middle East after Israel. Just so you know

they are racists, how can they be more civilized.

Who said anything about Jews?

Don't bother responding to this ignoramus, people. He's not interested in a civilized discussion. He's merely after insulting those who don't confirm his biases. I doubt he will listen to evidence or nuanced explanations without resorting to constant name-calling.

neither are the Iranians, Persians in the west integrate very well with the west and don't give two shits about Islam, and you forget about Christian Persians?? open your mind dammit

> lets arm ISIS
> lets destabilize an entire region for personal gain
> lets try ( and fail.) to depose the rightful leader
> proxy wars suck lel

Fuck off ZOG

>muh hezbollah
Hezbollah is a proxy war, something americunts are well too familiar with. Besides, hezbollah doesn't burn journalists alive, ISIS does, and guess who's supporting them? Hint: It starts with united, contains the word states and ends with America. Have you guessed it yet? [spoiler]Its the US[/spoiler]

iran was the best country in middle-east until you fucks backed saddam and toppled their dynasty

Iranian diaspora aren't racist. They vote Democrat
> Persians
> integrating
Kek

Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb-bom......

Such a delusional American. I cannot tell if you're baiting or have low intelligance

Best country in the Middle East was Lebanon

I gave the evidence of Persians integrating, yet you dismiss it because it doesn't suit your biases.

The problem with you is that you're incapable of analyzing your assumptions and modifying them in light of contrary evidence.

What's the point of talking if you think you already know everything?

Gtfo Ali Reza