JUST

JUST

>BREXIT WILL NOT HAPPEN
>CAMERON WILL LOSE TO MILLIBAND
>JEB WILL BE THE NOM
>TRUMP WILL NOT WIN THE NOMMMM
>TRUMP WILL NOT WIN THE PRESIDENCY

THAT'S XCOM BABY!

How can one man be so bad at predictions?

>Nate Zinc
>Nate Bronze
>Nate Aluminum
>Nate Sodium
>Nate Boron
>Nate Beta Particle
>Nate Cardboard
>Nate Iodine
>Nate Quartz
>Nate Toiletpaper
>Nate Garbagecan
>Nate Poopoo (in loo)
>Nate Aint Great At Betting the Rate
>Nate Diatomaceous Earth
>Nate Cubic Zirconium
>Nate Cyanide
>Nate "If being with her is wrong then babe I dont want to be right"
>Nate Nil-ver
>Nate Rust
>Nate Plywood
>Nate OrientedStrandBoard
>Nate MDF
>Nate Sand
>Nate Copper
>Nate Vacuum
>Nate Nain
>Nate Rubber
>Nate Cadmium
>Nate PVC
>Nate Dicloreum
>Nate Xanax
>Nate Wrapper
>Nate Feces
>Nate Diaper
>Nate Iron-Pyrite
>Nate Gold Pressed Latinum
>Nate Plutonium
>Nate Shillver

He loses more hair with every wrong prediction. He should probably call it a day.

>tfw starting to feel bad for this guy now
He's been so BTFO after being praised for years

It's been a rough last 6 months or so for Nate Copper. I hope he'll be OK.

>Nate Chromedome

Should I start betting on the opposite of Nate Bronze's predictions?

he really, really needs to either get a hair transplant or shave his head. Giving him the just haircut actually improves him

Did he really say all of this? Jesus whata fuck up

Did any of you follow his hillary win % on election night? he revised it 100 times, then wrote a piece saying "why i was right about trump?"
after he started the night with hillary 75%

I might consider suicide if my hairline was this bad.

Why would you improve his look?

Wishful thinking.

Don't forget the Cubs win

Isn't his job to predict things?

i would just shave it all, no need to have false hopes that it will grow all back

Doesn't fix that ugly face he has. He should just wear a mask like Bane

No, his job is to make you believe in a certain probability.

WTF I LOVE 6 GORILLION MINDSET NOW

He was right in 2012, so Democrats started calling him a genius God of statistics and predictions.

Scott Adams did a pretty great job at predicting lots of stuff in the 2016 election, but I don't think we should start sucking his dick and listening to him predict anything and everything. Why Nate Silver, some poll aggregator analyst should be listened to when it comes to Super Bowl predictions is beyond me. Might as well ask Scott Adams if California should worry about a big earthquake coming soon.

>This is a solid 8 in the Jewish community.

>dat mindset

topkek

Is he anti-psychic? What's his latest prediction?

Weren't the Patriots favored to win in the odds before the game?

They half-disavowed in 2014 when he correctly predicted the Senate would flip to the Republicans, it was somewhat lulzy.

He basically won the lottery in 2012

I dont know why any sane person would listen to any of these chucklefucks like they know anything beyond random guesses

lmao

In reality, his hair should take the place of the JUST meme, considering the JUST hair guy is rich and successful and Nate Silver is the opposite.

>>CAMERON WILL LOSE TO MILLIBAND
>>JEB WILL BE THE NOM
Did he really say this? I can't believe it. I think all polls showed a hung parliament. Also, Jeb was always, (or almost always), behind Trump, Cruz, and Rubio.

to be fair he runs on probability not guessing

we really need to break him down and rebuild him in our image

Scot Adams was talking about Trumps behaviour and the reaction to Trumps behaviour. it wasn't based on statistics

He never provides his stats beyond a probability or mean (without confidence intervals, etc.).

Plus people just don't understand statistics in general so when you tell liberals some stat they espouse it like a religion. Just like when I forecast sales, profits, etc. for businesses, then don't "get it" that I am using a 95% confidence level, or that my projection has, maybe a t-stat of 3 or so, etc. You know? They don't get that shit nigga.

t. econometrician

And yet he was more right than Nate Pig Iron.

Really makes you think...

Faggot kike is right about this one. You could feel the momentum and "oh fuck" here Brady comes with another badass comeback.

Chimp mindset.
What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

It amazes me people have turned the Super Duper Bowl into a racist thing.

The man is Nostradamus incarnate if you believe the opposite of what he tells you.

>He never provides his stats beyond a probability or mean
I would say that hilarious sequence of clickbait articles he penned over the course of the campaign shows how worthless his opinion is, in addition to results showing how unreliable the conclusions from polls, (i.e., his career), is.

Still, Nate Manganese gave Trump the best odds on election night, so his opinion must be worth something, just not that much.

I think the day before the election it was like 90% Hillary though. Then, when shit started going down perhaps it updated real time?

No, I'm sure before the election, he gave Trump 30%.

Numale holocaust when?

NATHANIEL PROPYLENE IS AN IRL JINX

JUST indeed

Still my fave.

I gotta say, I missed the nate plastic memes. They actually make me laugh sometimes

lol what are the odds