Why did we want these people to win so hard?

Why did we want these people to win so hard?

Did they say something redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/patriots-twitter-screw-up-2014-11
cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-robert-kraft-vladimir-putin-stole-my-super-bowl-ring/
twitter.com/giseleofficial/status/823352928132009984
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/828467824662282241
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lurk more (in this case for prob 5 min more)

Support Trump
Whitest Team in the NFL playing against the blackest
Leftys were rooting for atlanta to get "back at trump", they lost in the biggest choke in NFL history

Because it triggers libtards

If niggers, leftists and democrats hate them then I love them.

Robert Kraft (Pats Owner), Bill Belichek (Pats Coach) and Tom Brady are all friends will Trump. Brady has a MAGA hat in his locker.

Yes

Their symbol is a FUCKING WHITE MALE

I'm sick of winning

Leftist who don't even watch or understand football identified that the most white team was facing off against the most nigger team in the NFL. So of course they chose sides. And lost.

This is the sole reason, pic related.

Because Tom Brady is a great example of what can happen when you dedicate yourself to something

>biggest choke in NFL history
How new are you? The '07 wildcard Giants defeated the Patriots, giving them an 18-1 record, and to be the only team to be undefeated and then defeated at the Super Bowl.
ALL THX TO ELI. :)

Kek

Game of gorillas smashing into one another. Biggest gorillas win.

Game of one team of bigger gorillas vs slightly smaller gorillas and their three pet tamers. Pet tamers making plays causing wins.

They're the implicit team of White America. I don't matter who are or where you are from. If you are White, the fucking Pats are your team.

>all the hate they get is because of their implicit whiteness
>majority of players are white
>best players are white
>3 white WR's
>from whitest part of the country
>QB, Owner, and Coach are all Trump bros
>playing against the most implicitly black team in the league

Hell, they even gave Tebow a last chance when no one else would.

Because Trump rooted for them is friends with Brady

its more we wanted atlanta to lose

>top kek

trump was asked who he was going to root for, he said patriots because he has closer ties to them (players/coach), give a prog, ehhh I hear Atlanta is strong and they are both in the final so I suppose it will be close, lets go with 8 points win.

So lefties immediately started rooting for the opposing team. And it was close as hell, it ended in tie ffs :P

>all the hate they get is because of their implicit whiteness
that and because they win constantly (another white feature)

The Pats never had a 25 point lead in that game either.

If we're talking choking in the broad sense of the entire season, then you're right.

But in the context of a single game this is definitely the biggest choke of all time.

For me, I wanted to see Goodell's witch hunt against Brady ricochet right back into his dumb face. Hearing that crowd so universally boo a man is absolutely amazing. Brady needed a 5th ring and the stats to go along with it.

Atlanta played well though, and I honestly wouldn't have cared if they ended up winning. Jones alone deserves an Owl ring.

Trump and Brady are friends and a bunch of liberals came out supporting the Falcons because of that despite the fact that New England is far left and Georgia is far right.

>biggest choke in NFL history

Pic related

god deflate gate was the biggest bunch of nonsense i've ever seen in sports

No way. Pats were undefeated.

Giants v Pats was the greatest upset in Superbowl history

WRONG

I have always been a pats fan. It's a family thing faggot. Eat shit and die you uncultured fuck.

Murkuh

It wouldn't have even been so bad, expect Goodell dragged it on for a whole extra year. He went searching high and low to find anyone who would be willing to actually slap Brady with the suspension, all so he could pretend to maintain face as the stern commissioner of the NFL. I'm ecstatic that Brady came back from a four game suspension, tore the league a new asshole, and then proceeded to make a Sherman's March through the South and burn everything to the ground.

Did you read what I wrote?

I agree that in the context of the entire season that Giants/Pats was the biggest choke.

But this is a bigger choke when just looking at the game itself.

Oh okay, well I'd say you're correct about that.

This can't be real

I remember this

It was 100% real. The reply was automated and a fellow user got the get

Dammit. Wish I could have seen that shit storm

Fucking throwback KEK
they had to take it down soon after

I didn't give a shit until I realized how salty libtards were.
Up until the comeback, Sup Forums's biggest concern was coalburning commercials.

Because they're Kek's chosen team

Best part about this liberal freakout is that New England was actually full of Hillary supporters.

So they are antagonizing the very people they desperately need if they ever wanna win an election again.

They sure as shit aint gonna win it with Georgia.

FUCK NIGGERBALL!

>nigs cant compete

>left decides to politicize the football game and turn it into a race issue
>throws Lady Gaga under the bus for not making a snide remark about Trump
>loses

Why do they do this to themselves?

idc the reason they won but the FUCKING ROCKED the falcons, 28-3 and they still fucking came back and ruined the Falcons

>tfw libtards finally acknowledge our magical powers
PRAISE KEK!!!

I didn't watch it and don't but come on user. The salt from this is glorious.

businessinsider.com/patriots-twitter-screw-up-2014-11

Yep.... its real.

Can these people even write about sports without being politically biased?

Holy fuck

hey giantfag guess who has more super bowls now??

Honestly I don't see what the big deal is.
It's not like it was a human that made this tweet.
It was just a computer program.

No, Jews cannot stop being Jewish. It's terminal.

Was it though?

Guess who's been the best team in the NFL more times?

The bogs decide who wins

>Why do they do this to themselves?
What makes them want to live this kind of life?

>T-t-the Lombardi Trophy is shit anyway guise

Everything is political for them, unfortunately. I've given up on reading article pieces in general because of this.

FUCKING KEK

So this is schadenfreude.

cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-robert-kraft-vladimir-putin-stole-my-super-bowl-ring/

>"I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, 'I can kill someone with this ring,'" Kraft said at an event this week, via the New York Post. "I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out."

>strawmanning this hard
>manning lel

I didn't say that. I said that since the NFL's inception, the Giants have been the best team in the league more times than the Patriots. Why should an arbitrarily renamed championship be worth more than previous championships?

Are you a Red Sox fan?

He's gonna let Trump wear it when they meet up

Salt

Bros

More salt

their child is a wizard

twitter.com/giseleofficial/status/823352928132009984

IS THIS REAL?

It's real

Yup

Social media was the greatest mistake of the 21st century.

twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/828467824662282241

You're butthurt that your nigger team didn't win.

newsflash, it's white america now

Holy shit the good ol days

Yeah, it was a bot.

I like to think it was Belichik having a laugh

>18-1
>WHO HAS MORE SUPER BOWLS
>Who has more championships?
>Uhh, uh, uh, BUTTHURT LMAO

Wew lad. I'm not even a Falcons fan, why do you think I care who won this year?

2014 feels like forever ago. Where did the time go user?

#winning

The Atlanta Falcons owner donated to Hillary and has been shittalking Trump since he became president. Several Falcons players have refused to stand during the national anthem and one of them, a Muslim, attacked Trump on his travel ban.

I wanted them to lose more than I wanted the Patriots to win.

fixed

Major fucking KEK

I didn't want Brady to get another ring, that was the last obstacle for him to overcome to take out Joe Montana. I love cool Joe.

But basically I realized that the white race is doomed. They are completely niggerized. I'm in my mid-thirties and I just have lost all faith that anyone my age and under has any fucking chance in this world. Poo in loo's are more aware and cunning,

This should be added to the compilations of people shit talking trump and then something awful happening to them

shamelessly stolen from another user

Can I get a quick run downfield?

>I wanted them to lose more than I wanted the Patriots to win.

And that's the real reason Trump won but the Liberals ain't hearin it.

Atlanta had a 99.7% chance of winning

NFL played the race card all year. MSM pushed the Falcons as the Blackest Team ever.

What the fuck is that extraterrestrial creature? Can I get a rundown?

>I'm so tired of white people winning
Are you getting tired of winning too, Sup Forums?

Except they didn't? It was more of everyone being tired of the pats being at the super bowl every 3 years and Atlanta making it for the second time since the teams inception. The commercials were a bit too far left leaning for my tastes (Budweiser and 84 whatever come to mind) but overall it didn't lean too heavily to either side. Gaga put on a show tbqh my gf, sister, and mom were glued to their seats when she was on. It was a good game and a good break from all the political shit we've been dealing with, I enjoyed it.