Should manlets be banned from reproducing?

Should manlets be banned from reproducing?

>radcliffe
>5'5"

If a man let can reproduce they probably had more sex then you would OP. That makes them a genetic success. More than I can say about you.

No if they are white.

AHAHAHAHAHA how the fuck can an adult male be 5'5 im pretty sure I've seen 8 year olds taller than that

No, because I'm the
>ideal female height.
Fuck my boipussy, daddy.

>be me, 5'2
>have son, 6'0

I was going to say.

Honestly, while being a manlet sucks (speaking from personal experience), there are other traits and actual disorders that are more worthy of being eradicated from the gene pool.

there is this little Filipino guy I always see at the supermarket and I swear he is under 5'0, I'm easily over a foot taller than him

I guess you can't use magic to grow huh?

Tall people statistically aren't successful in life. I've noticed this and I'm 6'4. No one likes me.

I work on mechanical shit in mechanical rooms in buildings, and I'm a manlet. Most people in my profession are not. When I'm walking through a mechanical room with a non manlet, talking about work and whatnot, they're always rocking their dome on low hanging pipes, and support steel and shit. I've seen it happen so many fucking times. It's a small pleasure I get from being little, and fucked over in my life in so many different ways.
>my life is shit, but at least I didn't just smack the fuck out of my head.

They used to over estimate heights back in the day for more appeal. Just like the wwf.

Nah natural selection takes care of that already. You're already invisible to women so there's no real concrete urge to go out and attract one.

Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.

>tfw 5'6
>tfw oh well

Exactly. 5'10" to 6'2" is ideal for health and aesthetics. Much taller people die earlier due to organ failure. This is an obvious genetic flaw.

Garfield seems much taller than 5'9"

I'm 5'10.

I'm on an average I'm taller than half the men I encounter and shorter than the other half.

I'm taller than 80% of women I meet.

I feel like if I was 6' I still wouldn't be happy because my cousin is 6'5 and every time I see him

Every fucking time

All I think of is that he's a fucking short manlet.

I feel like I won't be happy until every man is 7 foot 2 inches tall.

I'm 5 ft 10, and recently visited Malaysia. It was weird being taller than most people for once

There is no need for that. Women naturally dislike this genetical trash.

Shorties go into acting because they get bullied out of the masculine activities

I'm 5 ft 9 but i'm no manlet.

This is going to sound like bullshit.

5'4", 152 IQ, amazing shoulder width / waist ratio (slightly more impt to women then height), and 7.8 inch penis.
Dated two models thus far. One currently in love with me. In professional school for top 1% job.

I'm betting I've done better than 90% of you all. Height important, but not essential. I just tell myself & others that my genetics are perfect, except the height genes were transcribed backwards.

If you want to reach the very very top, you probably need height. But you can do damn well without it.

5'8" here. Congrats king of the manlets.

We'll never reach the stars as long as our evolutionary priority is to become big dicked giraffes with massive tumors of fat on our mammary glands and buttocks. Unless alien zoos and freak circuses count.

I have a big dick, so I got that going for me....

TFW 5'10.5 master race
>tall enough for most girls not to care
>tall enough to reach high shelves
>short enough to fit comfortably on airplanes
>clothes are easy to find
>easy to make aesthetic gains
>good promotions are guaranteed
>can get ripped without being an unwieldy weight

Maybe we should breed people to be smaller so they use less calories and take up less space

Unless your wife is 7 feet tall, I've got some bad news...

Height shaming is alive and well.

We already have Chinese

I'd prob give the 5 10" a pass. I'm about 6ft to 6ft 1". When we get down to like 5 5", and lower, it gets a little silly.

how is 5'10 short?

This. 5'10 to 6'1 is the ideal height.
I'm 5'10 right now at 18 but still growing since I'm a late bloomer (started at 16)

i didn't know christopher lee was that tall

As long as women who are desperate enough to settle for men shorter than 5'9" exist, you're going to see these short genes stay in the gene pool. The problem is also from unattractive women who just want to be a mother.

yes

Hollywood is shorter now because Jews are shorter than whites.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's the ideal height range for a normal person. Taller is better if you play football or basketball, shorter is better if you're a gymnast or a jockey.

Because too many people who are actually 5'9 claim to be 5'10

>Should manlets be banned from reproducing?
Good luck with that DaShawn.

>5ft 10in is manlet
I thought 5ft8 or 9 was the cutoff? /fit/ memes evolve too fast

>5'8"
>good looking Chad
>went to a good university on a wrestling scholarship
>got a good degree with a great job
>make a bunch of money
>fuck hot girls ten years younger than me on a regular basis

I can honestly say if I wasn't a manlet my life would be worse.

Who's going to operate the Panzers?

On Sup Forums, anything under 6' is manlet, 5'11" is king of the manlets.

300kg 4chin faggots from a hidden base under his mom basement

Meh 6,0 to 6,2 is the ideal height but 5,10 to 6,2 seems to be average height yeah

could not be genetics though, poor nutrition and spinal injuries during growth spurts can create manlets

>christopher reeve
>6ft 4in

I'm pretty sure he's like 3ft

>tfw 4'12" with 10" dick

5'6, cute, rich, chicks wana snuu snuu me
>see height thread

Mine flail old school sapper shit

He's actually -6 ft.

Mook should just rename this board /bitch/ because that's all you guys ever do. I'm 5'3 and I'm in a loving, monogamous relationship with a total qt. Only once in my life has a chick said to me, "You're so hot, but too short." While all you wizards are snickering behind my back, my dick is wet from slamming dat ass from the back.

I miss the old /new/.

how being so short like? seriously

>not being 3'2 with an optimal fat 12"cock

tfw 6'5" Aryan lanklet that can't attract a worthy mate

It's not bad. If you're into basic bitches, then forget it. It's funny how often you get to completely defy expectations. People expect me to be some little bitch loser. I couldn't care less, it's just life on hard mode sometimes.

>should manlets be banned from reproducing
Height is one of the last things you should strive for in eugenics because it is so significantly impacted by nutrition.
Once all of mankind is white, intelligent, healthy, and attractive we can worry about height.

So who will ride race horses?

>tfw 5'9
>am a statue compared to my friends
>get made fun of
manlet country

> not posting bwc

>5' 10" is manlet

-_-

-______-

I know the feeling
6'3 here, I get all kind of looks when walking outside

Bullshit. I don't know what kind of dwarf village you hail from, but that height is pretty casual here.
>5'9
>am statue
>get made fun of
Stupid idiot. Listen to yourself and go outside.

I'm 6'12" with a 9 meter cock.

I thought Croats were like 2nd only to the Dutch in terms of tallness

t. 6'3" tallbro

>6'1"
>giant

>Dustin Hoffman
>modern

since when is 1967 modern?

me 2 except im thick like klitschko

No one's really snickering behind your back user. Most of us tallfolk are nice people.

I can feel the insecurity oozing from that post though.

What is tall tall, then?

Not all Croats live in the Dinaric Alps

And not all of the Dinaric Alps cover parts of Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, etc

average Dinaric Alps height is 6ft 1.1

>Hoffman
>Pacino
>Nicholson
>De Niro
>Modern
This is cherrypicking

they're not just short, they're clearly (((degenerate)))

188 here, I'm average height compared to the people in my region, when hanging out with certain friends I feel kinda short but women still find me tall as fuck, so it's a'ight

That entire range is above average actually.

I know right? But apparently Clint Eastwood and Christopher Reeve were silver screen legends.

Is this just a lazy meme pic conjured up by someone on Sup Forums? Really makes you think.

6'4"+

How tall are you?

5'10.5"

I'm 6'1" with no shoes on. I think I'm above average.

Don't forget bad sleeping habits due to too much gaming at night

Yes
/thread

Just lol if you're not 6'3. 6'3 is the ultimate slaying height.

Source: 6'3 210lbs @12-15% myself. Slay lots of bitchez

What if you're 6'2.5"?

>Harry Potshit
>5'5"

5'10 is the radical centrism of heights aka the best one

Isn't 6'3 manlet tier in netherlands though? You're all a bunch of giants. As a 5'7 I would be scared shitless walking among you in the streets.

When you are 6ft+ you don't think about your height. Unless you see someone very tall or small

>hairy twatter
>5'5"

>5'10
>Just tall enough for women to be shorter than me and atleast notice my muscles and blond hair

no, because every would be tall then , and I wouldn't feel so special

The greatest Greek that has ever lived was a manlet.

>bullshit
Nigga, almost everyone I walk past in this godforsaken city is a midget, where the fuck do you live?

Then who would run the world, advance technology, philosophy, science and the arts? Lanklets are only good for apehoop and dying in the trenches because they cant dodge bullets