What are Sup Forums thoughts on dogs?

Man's best friend, but no replacement for children

they're good boys

this guy walks up to your bitch at the park and sniffs her ass

wat do

Pure preed labadors and German sheaperds are great
Mutts are shit and never learn.
Source i owned both pure and mutts

A love of dogs is the best indicator of how white someone is.

A necessary part of a healthy family unit.

I have strong feelings about dogs. Mostly those feelngs point towards non-interference and never buying a living creature as a decoration, especially one that is too stupid to communicate with like a toy breed.

In fact I don't feel that sentience should be regarded for any animals smaller than one's foot.

any other non-working dog, really needs huge amounts of land and constant human(or other dog) attention.

a working dog is simply a tool and I am a heartless psychopath but I try to have consistent categories nonetheless.

Humanity literally evolved with dogs

They are apart of ourselves and every family household should own a dog if they are able to do so.

they're good with soy sauce

symbiotic relationship that took took us from the bottom of the food chain to become apex predators.

FPBP.

this, i hate people thinking they are smart for saying the rather adopt a dog than having a kid

Neopolitan mastiffs or bust

My thoughts are take this shit to where it belongs.

Tired of seeing dog threads being shilled here, who is doing it and why?

>God tier
German shepherds , border collies , golden retrievers
>top tier
Rottti's , Australian shepherds , sheltys , pincers
> meh tier
Poodles (smart) , English bulldogs , jack Russell's , corgis , dobermans
>Shit tier
Shitzus, wienerdogs, palmerainians , chuiwawas
>nigger tier
Pit bulls

man's best friend

*tips fedora*

dachsunds deserve meh tier, if you're going to get a rat-dog, at least get a dachsund

Both a tool and a companion.

For companionship, they beat any woman. Much more loyal, much less expensive, much less whiny, and easy to put down when they get older and crazier than they're worth.

>tfw suddenly developed moderately bad allergies to dogs

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

What are some good hypoallergenic, non-shedding doggos? I've only owned long-haired breeds (retrievers, collies, german shepherds, shetland sheepdogs).

Mah fuckin' nigga

If you're ok with small breeds, and it being an old meme dog, Welsh Corgis are smart as shit and very social.

I have a poodle/terrier mix. she doesn't shed at all.