What do you guys doing about this?

What do you guys doing about this?

Seems like it has a lot of likes. Are they advocating illegal immigration?

youtu.be/J0Uk6ctu7nI

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/02/business/media/super-bowl-advertising-fox-border-wall.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, add one more to the "will never buy from" column. Thanks OP.

>look at the poor mexicans crying, doesn't it make you want to just fuck having borders and laws and shit?

Trump did say there would be a door.

what is a like? what is this faggotry?
fuck off

Never heard of these clowns, so I'm good, thanks.

It certainly seems like it. It would have been better to show the company supplying lumber to help build the wall, and the significantly decreased flow of money into cartel hands.

im so confused are they trolling went to their website and it says they build homeless shelters for Veterans?

its a huge company. ask me how i know youre a neet

its a lumber supplier. like a home depot on steroids.

84 Lumber is just trying to protect their easily exploitable source of cheap, underpaid labor.

These people live in the parking lots around places like 84 Lumber. They live on a steady diet of shit, garbage junk food. Usually purchased from inside the store or from a nearby convenience store.

These folks are NEVER paid an honest wage. People will pick up some lumber, and then some easily exploitable mexican migrant workers to go along with it. They'll be paid far less than minimum wage. They'll work longer than normal hours. And if they dare to complain they'll be arrested or reported to immigration.

What 84 is doing is actually deplorable. They're pretending to be virtuous while trying to protect their slave labor forces.

>They're pretending to be virtuous while trying to protect their slave labor forces.

This is why liberals are for illegal immigration in the first place.

It's such a farce.

Thats a great point. Shame only those of us on Sup Forums get to hear it.

Feel free to copy pasta it on YouTube. I don't have an account there that I can use.

I find it hilarious that the liberals who used to complain about corporations and their abuse of cheap labor are now on their side because they made some pathetic attempts to pander to muh immigrants.

It just shows that most lefties don't even have principles, they just go with whatever feels right.

>It just shows that most lefties don't even have principles, they just go with whatever feels right.

pretty much man.

>lumber company shilling for low wage mexishit workers coming into the country illegally

Literally can't make this shit up.

i think they shot themselves in the foot with this campaign. their main demograph are trump supporters. surely they feel this where it hurts...in the pocket. who was behind this? from a financial standpoint it makes no sense.

every company in the country probably gets their marketing/social media people straight out of cuck universities

I get why some of the bigger companies are doing it. Banking on the fact that the globalists will eventually win in the end and siding with them. It's the only chance they have to survive.

But it completely baffles me why even the smaller companies too are putting all their chips on the table and betting against Trump and nationalism.

look at the comments, it wasnt received well

I swear this is an interdimensional cable skit from Rick and Morty...how the fuck does this make me want to go buy lumber? I can go buy a Mexican at Home Depot and have that fucking beaner steal me some lumber there.

I live in 84, pa. We literally have only white people here

So it's okay to break the law now? Okay, how bout I shoplift a couple of circular saws from these faggots. Once again, the libs unveil their unparalleled hypocricymanship.

Don't people realize yet that opposing Trump is certain doom? 84 Lumber will be in bankruptcy court by the end of the year. Calling it now.

The CEO voted for Trump.

nytimes.com/2017/02/02/business/media/super-bowl-advertising-fox-border-wall.html?

Sounds like (((They))) got to her.

I have a great idea for a commercial:

>guy packs a crobar, lock picks and puts on dark clothes
>wakes up his kid in the middle of the night and they get in the van
>drive to a jewelry store
>gets his kit, brings his kid along to rob the store
>but there's a locked gate over the door
>cries

That's what she says.

If there is a labor shortage, the problem isn't letting in third world midgets, at the very least get the dindus back in the job, then as a last resort pay your workers more.

Fuck.