Viewing any thread

>viewing any thread
>everything is going fine until THAT post comes up insulting women

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT WOMEN ALREADY. WOMEN ARE FINE. WOMEN DO NOT CAUSE THE DOWNFALLS OF CIVILIZATIONS BECAUSE THEY VOTE OR WANT TO NOT BE TREATED LIKE SHIT. MEN CAN BE JUST AS BAD AS ANY WOMAN. HOLY SHIT GET OVER YOURSELVES. THE ONLY ONES HERE THAT TRULY HATE WOMEN ARE MASSIVE FAGGOTS OR CANCEROUS MGTOW NIGGERS

agreed

your usage of kek is disgusting. Of course women are inferior you should be hung for crimes against your skin.

>browsing another board
>everything going fine until someone mentions Sup Forums, Jews, SJWs, blacks, Muslims or transgenders

You guys have to stop doing this on other boards.

I 100% agree. Women aren't the problem. If you unironically hate women, end yourself. At least give me a good reason why.

kek agrees. KILL THE HERETIC

>assmad roastie detected

I don't hate women, but women are retarded. And being stupid needs to hurt YOU, not everyone else

Hello roastie

You dont hate women you dumb nigger. You just realize that they are inferior and need to be told what to do, and how to act. Any other treatment is of hate for men and women.

You are sure right, my friend

YOUR INFERIOR

YOUR LIFE IS SHIT

EVERY THING YOU DO IS SHIT

YOU ARE ON THE FAR BACK END OF ANY BELL CURVE.

K
Y
S

YOUR INSULTS ARE GARBAGE TIER TOO.

Pol is shit because of cucks like you sub humans

Shut the fuck you whore or little beta white knight faggot.

You do realize where you are right? If any of us were getting laid we wouldn't be saying this shit

Sup Forums has become a hangout for unironic neo-nazis and Incels. They are worthless. Who else crypotfascist occultist master race ?

fuck off roastie cunt

RESPECTING WOMEN DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BETA KEK

>HURRR THEY LIKE TO BE TREATED LIKE SHIT DUHHHHHRRRR

NO THE FUCKING DON'T. THEY DON'T WANT SOME ASSHOLE WIFEBEATER JUST AS MUCH AS THEY DON'T WANT SOME WEAK KNEED WHINY FAGGOT "NICE GUY"

Yes exactly some men are just as bad including you, you are gave an innate gift to lead yet you spend your time cucking for women on 4 chan and watching anime

Where would the left be without women?

If you think women should be allowed to vote you are cancer

>cucking

Stop saying that word when it means nothing. If you lost your wallet, did it cuck you? Are you FUCKING RETARDED?

shut up cunt

I think it's hard for me to hate something besides jews but womens are used by jews through social engineering for their objectives to achieve their anti christian globalization.
and womem are stupid too

53% of white women voted for Trump. So not even "most" white women are bad. Ya'll need to chill the fuck out.

Bless you. These /r9k/ faggots need to go and stay go. I'd beat the shit out of anyone who dared to talk undeserved shit about my little sister or girlfriend for simply being women.

Make me.

I unironically believe that jews control the thoughts of women

Okay buddy, I am sure women are soooo stupid compared to you. How's that satire working for ya?

>fists of fury

Daily reminder that women are inferior to men.

Fuck you White Knight. Go open doors for She-Boon Niggers

Women are fine.
>R9K
>not even once

Oh wow an infograph from Sup Forums! I am sure it is very "accurate" and not "biased" or meant to be "bait" or anything like that. Wow you sure have shifted my perspective with that "info"graph! I guess you are trying to make me "butthurt" so I give up and you are proclaimed superior? Is it working? Is it? IS IT???

they don't control they heavily influence.
about stupid check

>t. Triggered Feminazi

KYS, fat cunt. Go back to R*ddit where your kind belongs.

hmmm and what do we have here.

A post meant to demean and insult me? (I am non of those things). Yet what happens when it fails? What happens when your carefully crafted, expertly tweaked insult towards my character fails? Huh? What do you got after that? I am not leaving, and I am not "triggered". What do you have, huh?

>Caps lock
dude, how is 2005? Fun fact, donald trump will be president here in 2017. Yeah, the reality star.

Good job pointlessly bringing up Trump. Trying to make me feel like a "cuck"?

>Yet what happens when it fails
>What happens when your carefully crafted, expertly tweaked insult towards my character fails
Pretty cringey response, if your not triggered then why did you open this thread REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing your fucking lungs out, cap locks and all?

>I'm triggered: the Post

I can feel the steam coming off you from miles away.

And yes, clearly you're triggered. And for no good reason either. Sup Forums doesn't think the same, Sup Forums isn't a hivemind. Of course, only a literally retard would fall for this meme.

Because its funny to watch you people react to my obnoxious whining. I really do hate when you all shit on women but, its funnier to do it this way. CAPS locking and REEEIng gets you people flustered and whining back. I fucking hate Sup Forums so much hahahahahahahahahaha.

The only trigger here is a gun in your mouth when you KYS. HAhahahahaha...

>Didn't even read the post
>"I hate Sup Forums"
>Thinly veiled ''KYS'' post

>>>www.Reddit.com

Constant bitching about women is ruining this board. Go back to /r9k if you want to bitch about being a 2/10 with no job and that your 10/10 internet crush doesn't want you.

Why should I read your post? You got a dollar for me? I don't want to read it. And thanks for making me that terrible one. NEXT

>menstruating roastie is triggered
You should be kept in a shed somewhere until you you become half-sane again.

If you lock me in a shed, can I keep you with me while I slowly feed you my menstrual fluid down your nose?

(((You)))