How am I supposed to find a pure aryan girl to make white babies with when it seems like EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WOMAN my...

How am I supposed to find a pure aryan girl to make white babies with when it seems like EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WOMAN my age is at best moderately progressive and at worst full on social justice mutant? And to top it all off, they're all narcissist social media whores.

Where are the real women, Sup Forums?

And to be clear, this isn't me being a bitter virgin. I've had sex and I'm attractive enough to get another girlfriend if I wanted one. But I don't because they're all SHIT. SHIIIIIIT.

You have to realize more women share your views than you first think, they just hide it better.

How do you bait them out? Where do they hang out?

Slav mail-order bride.

Christians are rarely left leaning but maybe you want someone who is slutty. You can not have both You either want the world or you want what our Father wants. No I am not joking. The bible says what a marriage would be and you will find humanism is a Marxist concept

No, I hate sluts, but I probably don't want whatever you're smoking either.

how old are you? couldve had a good chance when you're younger

>wahhh, why can't I get a gf?

>not being able to read
amergidam enunciation

> Trump won the white female vote

There is hope brother.

>I can totally get a gf but all women fucking SUCK
How is that not /r9k/?

I found a Russian student waifu here in the US
Feels good

I'm 19.

That does give me some hope. I'm only worried that it might be mostly older women.

You act lika a fucking man, not a child. Women are emotional which makes their opinions malleable. This fucking handwringing about white women liking minorities is emasculated behavior that pushes women away.

You're young enough buddy, try being 5 years older and having every woman being 100% liberal

I'm literally at the year where liberalism peaked

You dick a woman down hard enough, and her politics change into yours. This is simple shit, retard. Step up your dick game.

Not if you're a liberal she won't.

In ruralcuckville basically. Any overpopulated region the hens like to band together and find a way to fuck over men for that child support check. So go to non-populated regions.

How about stop caring about something as trivial as race
Stop buying into stormfront memes

Seriously, this sucks. I hate being 26 :(

>Liberal
>Dick game
>Willpower

wait until gen z grows up

Also if you lead by example of being a man and not cucking yourself by submitting to her every whim you can bring her over to conservatism.
Just be sucessful, be firm, don't let her cheat and give it time.
Also, subtle redpills over time help (e.g. "would France still be France if it were 99% African").
IDK why exactly, but women tend to be mostly followers and not leaders which is why it is more often the case a man makes a redpilled woman, instead of finding one.

Maybe BritBongs can wait that long but here in Burgerland >50% of newborns are non-white and were at 60% already with the old people dying faster than they can be replaced.
There is some urgency to this problem.

>Where are the real women, Sup Forums?

you have to buy them young from some muzzies and teach them what it is to be a "real woman" yourself
but this has to be a proper wave effort from multiple able men to kickstart a generation(s) of "real women"

what a shame that schools nowadays do not teach or even differentiate the biological roles of men and women outside of "sexual education"

Get fit, getva good stable job and stop whining. Take charge of your shit and women will notice, it doesn't matter how old you are. Women have an instinctual drive to pair with strong males who survive, this includes older ones.

Get out of one of these states

Allah Akbar, brother.

Good luck. (You'll need it)

>being a man and not cucking yourself by submitting to her every whim you can bring her over to conservatism.
Sure, if you've had them since they were young

Good luck finding a fresh one at 24 that you can turn without looking like Chad Thundercock
Also good luck finding ANYONE past a certain age. Everyone locks themselves away or sticks with extremely closed groups.
It's why actual relationships come out of crap like Tinder, because people are desperate for any means of contact

I mean (((blue))) states. If you're in a red one, then your probably at uni and in that case you could try meeting people outside uni

Church

Get a brown girl. Forget about white skanks. They had their chance and they blew it big time.

>people are desperate for any means of contact
>but I refuse to talk to people I don't know in real life and will beconeva shut-in and whine about no good women

Rural areas=single moms.
I just moved to a non metropolitan area and all I see lately is single moms, fats, and blacks. Fuck tinder.

go to church.

they're jewish. stay away.

Church.

we're out there user.... hiding in plain sight, but also being reclusive because fuck this world
check okcupid and know that you can convert a girl with sense but who has unfortunately been culturally indoctrinated with lefty bullshit.
look for mutual interests that aren't Sup Forums

Got cucked too hard, Sven?

>go to south america
>high class bar
>Find qt aryan like pic related (a friend of mine)
>Enjoy an aryan AY PAPI moment.
>get marry and take her to burgerland

Not so hard. Just move your ass faggot