CENK SAYS SUPER BOWL WAS REPEAT OF ELECTION!

EITHER MEME MAGIC IS REAL OR ITS ALL RIGGED
youtu.be/-RxxX8SxDRo

>watching cuck unger.

No thanks.

He's right, it was a repeat. The better team won, fair and square.

false trump dominated start to finish

YOUNG TURKS BTFO.
CENK ON SUICIDE WATCH.

I expected him to shit on Brady and co for being pro Trump. Instead he was going on about how great Brady was and how he lost his bet. Not salty at all.

I don't care for football. Somebody explain to me why everyone is freaking out over a game

brady threw his ass off in overtime
also what is it with trump's election and sports history?
cubs win world series, this is the first superbowl that went into overtime, shit's weird.

Basically the team from the whitest part of the country beat the team from the gayest blackest city in the US
So the media hyped it up to be a black (Atlanta) vs white (patriots) game
The black team then blew the biggest lead in Super Bowl history after liberals were gloating about them winning.

>called the Trump win
What? This dude was pissing his pants on election night

>chunk yogurt

We're in a timeline where things are going differently than the would've in our old one.

We're in a timeline where things are going differently than they would've in our old one.

Lag.

>this is the first superbowl that went into overtime

wow what the fuck

We're in a timeline where things are going differently than they would've in our old one.

he looks like a hotdog with glasses

Weird. Cenk actually seemed like a good and genuine guy in that video.

They did the same shit last Super Bowl with Cam Newton and got btfo.

>ayyy black qb gonna kill dis white boi he DABBIN

He should still be shown no mercy.

Both can be true if Kek wills it.

turkroach is wrong. again.

as fucking everyday of his pathetic life.

It was foretold in this thread.

Praise the Frog!

He predicted Trump would win on some MSNBC shitshow, but he changed his mind later.

This. They were propping that bitch up with desperate polls. They had to flood the media with unprecedented negativity, lie about sexual assaults, release a lame tape, try to connect him with Russia, and all of this shit and he was still kicking her ass.

He won the election but I wouldn't call it kicking her ass. He lost the popular vote by a huge margin, that alone is enough to call the race close.

Kek illegals don't count