Hey Frogs

Hey Frogs, remember when Algeria was your colony and not the other way around?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Françafrique
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xd

Yep my Grandfather was a French Diaspora fag in Algeria Algiers was pretty much any normal french city. Then sandniggers wanted independence and the country went to shit

>I got duos so free choice
>picks America
>poster who posts this gets aborted

Get shit on faggot

roll

Kek. That's bretty good.

jewish or not worth it

>one chance at life

HAHA OH YEAH WELL VIETNAM

Roll for kike.

Newfag, you know your not from France, right?

Uh... well... umm.. Vietnamese Farmers!

instead of the sand niggers you should've taken in the white south africans with french heritage

Roll

Remember when Barrack Obama was ur president ?

snackbar!

#NotMyPresident

How did you let your country be taken over by shitskins?

They're starting to flood Quebec too but luckily they're just staying in Montreal

rollin

Bouteflika is a french puppet, the guys was in french hospital in France when he got elected, Algerians are super butthurt about him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Françafrique

Colonialism never really ended.

kek

My gf is from the colonies, technically.
Her mom's family is from Morocco. When Charles de Gaulle split the 4th republic,
he maintained the French citizenship of the sand niggers who were born in the colonies.
So after that split, they moved into mainland France and just assimilated there.

rollin

roll

absolutely btfo how will the baguettes ever recover

Damn you to hell

>inb4 i get 96

Once he dies, expect algeria to turn full ISIS and rush to spain/french coasts as rapefugees.

You saw it first

Okay my fellow french. Tell me why you lost against Hitler? You did fine in ww1.

roll'n

Visual representation of what Algeria went to France

The French were not ready, the weapons were mediocre and most of the French did not want to make this war.

How did you guys lose Algeria?

>thiskillsthethread.jpg

This.
France lost 50% of its men age 20-35 during WW1. An entire generation wiped out. France hasn't had the will to fight since.

zim pls

roll

The initial plan for the maginot was to go all the way up to the channel, but Belgium was really hostile to the idea of having fortifications on the border, and was backed by the Uk at the time and for the sake of stability French backed down in exchange for Britain being in charge of Belgium protection (BEF), problem is that when the war broke out only France really mobilized (and even then France was still barelly recovering from WW1 and economical crisis) neither the UK or Belgium did it to the same extent, which why they got steamrolled.

Also French high command at the time was stubborn and ignored officers warning them about the Germans going trough Belgium again.

As for WW1 it was prerry much a phyrric victory for France, Industry had been destroyed, and entire generation of men died, and Germany never paid any war reparations add to that the Uk and the US blocked the French draft for peace and instead we got Versailles.

Fun part is that right after the treaty was signed Foch said: "this is not a peace but an armistice for twenty years"

And he was right.

De Gaule was facing a choice either give Algerians full on French citizenship or just pull out. He choosed the latter.
And beyond that the age of colonialism was over.

rolll

kekekeke

inb4 nigger

We didn't.

Roll

aborted, so second run

WTF I KEEP GETTING ABORTED

fucking baguette merchant

rolling
for
(((mozambique)))

delet

Dude

Yea but the paratroopers killed a lot, what if you just, idk went further and kept killing them until there weren't that many to give citizenship to

>south africa

Let's go abortion.

Rollin

wew Iraq, not again.

Huehue

>Yea but the paratroopers killed a lot
Yeah military speaking the French stomped the Algerians the big problem is that, they turned to terrorism and started going after civilians, both in Algeria and back on the homeland because of it, and then hardliner in the French military also turned to terrorism in retalliation and to keep France fighting.
Which made the war very unpopular.

Adding to that the international community wasn't really cherring on colonialism, it was a lost cause politically speaking.

So de Gaulle made the right call imo.
We kept it long enough to have our own nukes which fine.

Fair enough

Roll

Roll and praise kek

>no australia
terrible image