CANADIANS GET in here!

This is your guy! Pay the fifteen dollars and join conservatives and vote for him. I'll tell you why. There was a vote in parliament recently, it was to pass a bill making the first week of October gender equality week. Only one guy voted against it, one guy in the whole house. Bradley Trost. He's a stand-up guy, and he's got the right idea because he will bring about the end of days.

Anytime you read the parliamentary transcripts, MP's are either talking about what day it is, or drafting new bills to make new days that they can talk about. It's the single most wasteful thing they do. You can pick a random day, and they'll be doing it. Here's a list of days they have either talked about recently, or days they intend to institute on the calendar, which is somehow not full.

National Seal Products Day
Latin American Heritage Month
ALS Month
National Appreciation Day
National Perinatal Bereavement Awareness Day
Leif Erickson Day
National Sickle Cell Awareness Day
Eating Disorder Awareness Week
National Local Food Day
Canadian Optimism Movement Awareness Day
Crimean Tatar Deportation (“Sürgünlik”) Memorial Day
Indian Residential School Reconciliation and Memorial Day
Canadian Jewish Heritage Month
Hispanic Heritage Month

It's garbage, it's ridiculous, it's aggravating to no end. Every day it's a new goddamn day. Who decides this? Are they really arguing if the crimeans need a day or a whole month? Who the hell cares? And you know, I don't just bitch, I have a solution, but honestly, what the fucking fuck is this? It can't go on, and there's one guy who's shown he won't put up with it. AND by the way children of Sup Forums, you don't need to be eighteen to vote for party leadership because it's not a federal election. You only need to be fourteen to vote. The end of days is nigh, I swear it.

Other urls found in this thread:

maximebernier.com/canada_s_immigration_policy_must_aim_to_fulfill_our_economic_needs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brad Trost has a snowballs chance in hell.

You would have had a hard time winning with his soc con positions 10 years ago, never mind now.

Leach is the only chance canada has in even moderately uncucking itself.

not if I keep emailing him the tips about issues that really matter.

digits confirm

Who gives a shit

Patriots mostly. People who care about the running of their country. People personally invested in staying appraised of what your government does on a day to day basis. Better people than you.

But what does Doughboy have to offer?

Mad Max or GTFO

>Leif Erickson Day

MAKE LEIF ERIKSON DAY GREAT AGAIN

HINGA DINGA DERGEN
I I E
N N R
G G G
A A E
N

Mad Max or bust

Bugger off with your meme man, immigration isn't an issue in Canada like it is the United States, we're good at multiculturalism.

Harper never should have stepped down after losing.

There are two types of leafs.

Bad leafs, and Dead Leafs.

Please join the Dead.

Who said anything about immigration? All he's said is return to the numbers under Harper and for economic benefit only

I think he'll make gun ownership easier? Enh, I don't really know, his platform is scant and I haven't watched the debates. But he does what matters, rails against gender awareness and wasteful days.

is mad max our guy Canada?

wasn't he the only one saying he'd cancel immigration?

Nope

maximebernier.com/canada_s_immigration_policy_must_aim_to_fulfill_our_economic_needs

well who cares brad is best

>trust me, vote for him

t. Doughboy

I don't know if it's right to let meme o leary win anyway, he should have ran as an MP first, not jump right into prime ministership. It's not cheap to run these campaigns either, 100,000 a pop, nonrefundable, and this guy strolls in and won't even debate at first? fuck him

Yes

Do you really do this? Emailing political strategy to mps?

sometimes I write them out by hand, but yeah. I sent one to trudeau, he never did get back to me, it was about my plan to give all syrian refugees a copy of anne of green gables.

I found it, I haven't actually thought about that for a while. Guess they never did do it. oh well. Reading it again is kind of sickening, it's not usually like me to offer constructive ideas.

>The reason I dispatch this letter is because of a welcoming idea I had
for our influx of refugees. Not everyone is able to donate helpful
sums or take Syrians in as billets, even though they may want to help.
What I suggest is a book drive, for a very specific book. Anne of
Green Gables. Having sold 50 million copies, it is unquestionably
Canada's most popular book. The heartwarming story itself is very
fitting in this. Anne Shirley, the orphan who no one wanted, and
despite it all, high-spirited and charming. This tale of adoption
embodies the best of Canadian values, is an easily accesible text,
available in French & English, and there are copies for a dollar at
every bookstore and garage sale.

>For refugee children, a worn copy of Montgomery's tome would be a
wonderful gift, and it even promotes literacy. All this would take to
implement is some volunteers handing it out at airports, and a mialing
address for Canadians at large to send their copies to.

>For Canadians who want to help, this is a very simple and cheap
endeavour. Every copy could have a message in the cover from the
sender. I believe our new citizens would cherish this gift.

I thought about doing it myself, but enh, I'd rather the government do it. Trudeau never responded to me, but the Premier of PEI did, and I thought they might actually do something with it.

hate it when I mess up green texts, guess every line was a linebreak in that letter. Oh well.

i dont care who wins i just wanna shoah all night long