REDPILLED FICTIONAL RACE

We know some of the media that are red pilled but what about fictional races?

The Argonians have conquered much of southern Morrowind, achtually.

Argonians are a bro-tier race.

Dunmer, Nord, and Argonians are red-pilled.

Altmer are globalist-tier garbage.

Imperials would be redpilled if not for the (((Thalmor))) meddling.

>Altmer

The lore says they are the most intelligent, artistic, and beautiful race. Aryan elves.

Altmer is master race goy.

Now remember that Talos is a false god and you should donate Altmer gold because of reasons.

Argonians are pretty red-pilled. They are essentially Mayans (who were based) that talk to trees that are capable of dealing with demons and gods

Altmer are typical (((globalists))) that really just want to take over everything

Dunmer are quasi (((Altmer))) who have the same feelings of superiority but just haven't gotten around to conquering everything and since Morrowind went to shit are now being made the Argonian's bitch

Nords are based solely because they founded, and largely constitute the Empire

The Empire was based, until they bowed to the (((Aldmeri Dominion)))

Bretons are essentially Jews without the globalist plotting

Redguard Kangs are ironically, pretty based as well- and were the only ones able to fend off the Aldmeri Dominion

elves in LOTR are an example of extreme blue pilling

Sauron is red-pilled

drows

> No mercy for those that oppose us

No they haven't.

Yes, they have.

>wants to literally fill Middle-Earth with Orcs, Goblins, Easterlings, and Wild-Men

nah

most of the races from the malazan book of the fallen series are hopelessly blackpilled, i guess the humans try to be red pilled

Forsaken

>matriarchy

The motherfuckin Fremen from Dune

Only Tom Bombadil is red pilled

>See artificial super intelligences and their eventual takeover of the universe as a sort of unavoidable heat-death style ultimatum for any culture but they fight against them anyways = red pill over black pill
>Violently reject religions that worship a 'force' that keeps the galaxy in a never ending cycle pain and suffering and death
>Have a powerful, homogeneous society with strong morals.
>killed ~300 trillion people

> descendants of muslims
> redpilled

I swear, the best thing the (((Disney triology))) could do is have the shocking revelation that the "force" is actually a bad thing and is, instead, a force of chaos that must be destroyed once and for all

Orks from Warhammer 40k, they just want to blow shit up and don't give a fuck about your petty politics.

What's wrong with his face!?!?

>we will never get a movie with the yuuzhon vong

that's description of nigger

Don't compare Orks to niggers kurwo.

more likely now that george is out of the picture. Thats a story straight out of KotOR2 and georgie HATED how it made everything grey
The books were honestly awful but they could be very WH40K-esque if done right. Like a cross between tyranid and the dark eldar.

The Noldor

>Cucks ruled by females.

>Inb4 but muh mages and blademasters like Dryzzy. Fuckin hell no! They are bred for those reason, tools of mother matrons.

FR master race? Illithids !

Anti pollock is right though you kura

Yet the ''real'' story George attempted to convey in the prequels was how the Jedi were a bunch of asshats like the sith, so I would think George would like the greyness to an extent

>argonians
>an international slave race
>enslaved by dunmer
>enslaved by sload
>enslaved by hist
>completely dependant on hist cum
>redpilled

Fremen from dune
Tleilaxu from dune
Bene Gesserit from dune

basically all races/factions from dune

>hivemind
Literally brain eating communists

I really don't think he knew what he was doing. Really great businessman and world builder and I respect him immensely, but not a great writer at the end of the day.

(((Thalmor))) all belong in the goddamn oven.

wildlings

Yet their end-game is power, not some damn Nirvana or happiness.

Also:
>wide use of slavery
> forming Inquisition for achieving a certain objective
>best of the best becomes Ulitharid - aka aryan gods of their race.

Just like the Jews think they are the most intelligent, artistic, and beautiful race. Remember, Jews are racial supremacists.

We must secure the existence of our race and a future for Dwarf children.

The white humans in Middle Earth are redpilled. All of the shitskins in Middle Earth are agents of (((Sauron))) and (((Saruman))). Saruman is a typical Jew. Bringing in tons of shitskin orcs to do his cheap industrial labor, destroying the beautiful land and welcoming degeneracy, all so he can gain more power and wealth.

why couldn't he find gloves to fit him?

Lizard niggers arent bro tier

he was forced to wear a prosthetic finger for filming

Literally based on Jews

starcraft 1 protoss?

Dwemer.

Isnt it odd that (((Imperials))) are better at finding shekels? Or that their ability literally blinds people to reality while they can kill their friends one by one?

The Fremen for sure.
I do dig the navigators though too.

>Just like the Jews think they are the most intelligent, artistic, and beautiful race.

Jews are wanderers, though. Altmer have their own country, and always have.
Men are the Muslims of Tamriel. Altmer are like Greeks.

Fucking Falmer, man. Never forget.

Surprised no one mentioned him

>white humans in Middle Earth are redpilled
Particularly the Numenorians (like Aragorn), who were on average 6'4 or taller, and lived 350-400 years. They were literally Ubermensch.

Illithids are collectivists

Mirin those traps brah

The mother fucking Malazan Empire! Bridgeburners 4 life!

>not the best character
He is a literal god and doesn't give a fuck.

Literally based on mythological dwarves from Germanic mythology

Not a race really but Lord Ruler from Mistborn. He's basically a fascist dictator with right wing death squads (Inquisitors) who are not only scary as fuck, but are nearly impossible to kill.

>getting sucker punched by a black man

Sauron is Stirner

You do realize that Falmer welcomed all men who landed on Skyrim shores, then changed their minds when they found there's a source of great power(eye of magnus) beneath the human city and then proceeded to slaughter them from seemingly no reason?

Then Ysgramor came back and gave them what they deserved by instigating a race wide genocide. Really a fitting end for a race of traitorous greedy pieces of shits, cherry on top that they in turn got "betrayed" by the Dwemer.

>mistborn
Is it a good read? I'd rather avoid the disappointment of the last 3 books that I got from The Black Company. Going into not-India/Pakistan was a huge mistake

>"The dwarves of course are quite obviously - wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews? Their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic.""
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Dwarf runes look pretty hebrewey

>"The dwarves of course are quite obviously - wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews? Their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic.""
― J.R.R. Tolkien

>roo education

Say what you will but these merchant LARPers Sup Forums keep posting seem the most red pill.

The first book is great, one of my all time favorite books.
The second is okay. It tends to drag on since its about more politics, unlike the first which is basically a heist novel.
Haven't read the third but I've heard it's good.

You should read Sanderson's Stormlight Archives series, it by far the best books he's written. That is if you don't mind reading 1000 page books - I'd say the story, characters, world are totally worth reading so many pages.

Fuck, it didnt go through then it did

Who is this? (I know it is Star Trek)

>The Empire was based, until they bowed to the (((Aldmeri Dominion)))
But they didn't bow. They are planning on Instigating another Great War after they prepare

That's Gul Dukat in his early-seasons makeup. He's a recurring ""bad guy"" of the series Deep Space 9, and his character arc in the late seasons involves him getting redpilled on the (((Prophets))).

Great character, really helped make DS9 a great show once it hit the seasons 3-5 stride. The writers completely botched his character in the final couple of seasons though, and instead of being the kind-of-bad-guy-but-not-really in early and mid seasons he becomes a literally glowing-eyes evil man because fuck subtlety.

I usually don't like Star Trek (it's more political than action), but I'll check out DS9

>Dukat
>redpilled
He was literally the Trek universe's globalist (galactist, kek) who sold out his entire homeworld and culture to his Dominion overlords.

Pic related is the true hero of Cardassia.

what about the Kangz?

Any sg experts here?

>Dunmer are red pilled

Dumner are literally Nig tier, while the rest of Tamriel had space ships, cars and the internet during the second era the Dumner were sitting around in mudhut/crab huts worshipping a floating transvestite who is holding his own city hostage with a floating rock. The only reason they look good in Morrrowind is because everyone else got blown the fuck out by hundreds of years of daedra invasion, its like saying South Africa would be the most advanced place on Earth after everyone else nukes each other and inbreeds for a thousand years.

High Elves are the most red pilled because they have a 100% pure ethno-state, eugenics program, and still have their space program going. They however suffer from the disease of being elves and need to be purged.

Draw from the Forgotten Realms, Nords and Danmers of Skyrim, Dwarfs of Tolkien, men in Witcher

The mimic chest.

>Draw
If you mean Drow they are race of cucks living in a matriachy.

DEldar from 40k are more based, and they are extreme hedonists.

Spoonheads.

>cucks
They are eugenic as fuck though. And males run the most useful positions still - Mercenary D'Ert camp, magic ministry and warrior troop elite

Sload
>Only sload on sload island
>Hate the (((altmer))) with a passion
>Have giant airships to collect slaves of lesser races in a world dominated by medieval level feudalism
>Masters of the dark arts
>Almost genocide all other races with plague, succeed in killing half

and yet the entire race is based around matriarchal religion, that says man are inferior, heck man are physically inferior for the draw, and the most important class, the cleric is practically exclusively women.

Being a Drow male is like being a white man, buying deep into SJW politics, and joining the black hitler movement whatever it's called

We wusssss kangssss and ssshit

oy vey feanor did nothing wrong

Entire race is based around getting as much power as you can and exterminating the weak. Males are objectively inferior in magic and cleric abilities though, on racial level

Youkai

and they get extremely btfo every time they show their heads out of their hiding hole in the ground.

They ended in that hole because they got severely btfo in the first place.

toss are muslims
>religious collective
>castes
>militarized religion
>khala

are they? I've only read four or six books ages ago and played some D&D FR games. They still exterminate ant subjugated ethnity. That's based. Imagine nigger free Africa

didn't their entire race need to cut themselves out of Khala, in order to free themselves from Amon last game??

At least that was the state when I was last interested.
>They tried to exterminate the cult of Eilistraee, got btfo and lost entire city in the process
>Their entire race got btfo, and needed to run to underdark to survive
>Tried to invide Drizzt's bearded friend kingdom, bot btfo, hard

dunno if something changed in the last 4-5 years through.

Also Drow should be pale as fuck, with almost transparent skin. I can dig their red, infra-red eyes, but black skin for subterrean species is just writer being retarded

They exterminate whatever is lesser though. Whatever they could to be exact. Imagine if White race did so? They selectively breed and live the longest too

The drow are black skinned because of a curse, not from biology. Llolth gives no fucks.

>live the longest too
All elves live as long in FR

and for all their eugenics they fail a lot

What about Duergar then? or Svirfneblin? They are cursed by lloth too?

What about the elves that live overseas?
I don't remember much about FAR universe, but I think there was a race of isolationist elves living on another continent.
Golden or sun elves if I remember correctly.
They didn't allow non-elves in their country, apparently had an amazing culture and technology. Based AF, wouldn't you agree?

>Svirfneblin
They're gray like rocks.

>Duergar
Demonic blood taint.

Kinda based, but lacks imperisalistic and supremacist ideology to it. From birth, drow were taught they were superior to other races and should crush those beneath them. Children who resisted and showed kindness or love were brutally punished, so as to beat the instinct for cruelty into them. They valued advancement over their peers more than anything else, pulling down their superiors and crushing their inferiors. This didn't mean they treated all of their peers with disdain, however. Drow were not barbaric and appreciated a sense of subtlety, and thus drow were typically courteous and urbane, even to their most hated rivals.

>redpilled

Dukat sold out his race to the shapeshifting galactic jew. Fuck that shabbo solid.

Cardassians were Star Trek's fascist race and ironically in DS9 became the most interesting and compelling race in the Trek universe.

>What about the elves that live overseas?
Dunno about them, but Wild Elves are Vargmode basically, that's kinda based

Excuses for retarded writers.

Dig those digits through

Card assigns were a bunch of chucks who got used by the shape shifters. There's your 'most fascist race' being cannon fodder for the space Jews.
At least the other races have the decency of looking for their own interests.

A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!

I think it was used to give them the aesthetic matching the darkness of their dwelling and use old angelic blond and fair look for objectively good races, and black and dark for evil races

yes, which is a boring, lazy cliche