HE'S ABOUT TO START HIS OWN TRUMP-LIKE PARTY

GET BEHIND HIM Sup Forums. CORY WILL WIN. MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

corybernardi.com/blog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah i saw this and new that was happening

based bernadi will be the pauline hanson non downy alternative that weve been waiting for

What will he achieve by himself that he couldn't have under the LNP ?

press F to pay your respects to the end of ONe NATION

Bernadi > Fish & Chops lady ANy day

Do Aussies want this flag or are you still cucked into thinking you're British?

what about that hot blonde woman

Are you talking about Shakira?

Expulsion of all foreigners

Coalition if necessary, but ye prefer Cory

I hope he realises that he would have become the head of the Liberal party by the end of this year if he had stayed in.

Regardless, I used to prep the Bull but now I feel the Bern.

>now I feel the Bern.
kek

are you talking about tomi lahren?

Bernadi is a Jew

Don't listen to his lies

itll be cringe worthy. hell become the new pauline hanson.

screen cap this

Who is she?

Pretty sure her video clips were what made me straight or at least it's when i realised i was

Only thing that worries me is that we will have Abbott liberals 2 vs. Australian Conservatives vs. One Nation vs. Right-wing meme parties vs. Labor and then Labor will win the next election in a landslide and see that as a mandate to be megacucks. The only hope would be some serious preference fuckery.

Nope. You clearly haven't seen him on Q&A, he is calm and collected always, even when he has 4 crazy lefties on the panel screaming at him and the (((audience))) attempting to smear him, he just keeps to fact based arguments.

Also Bernardi should have just dumped Prepthebull and reformed the party to be more conservative

Got any good clips of him speaking?

>funded by Gina Rinehart

what do you mean?
were you gay before you watched them, is it a figure of speech, i dont get it

I'll try to find some for later threads but at the moment no.

He can have SA... QLD is for pauline reeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was about 12 when Hips Don't Lie came out, first real memory I have of being attracted to women

this

i want a nationalist and/or conservative government not owned by the Jews or Chinks, but by the Australian people

Jewish cocksuckers, Corrupt Unionists and batshit commies will just squeeze these right wing meme parties out and split the vote, and we'll be under Maoist rule forever

I don't like him and I am very skeptical of people that are only just starting to form a trump-like party now. I get the feeling they are just trying to hijack the movement. Pauline may be retarded but she has been pushing for these things since the beginning.

he wont be a cuckservative any more

bernadi has been crushing cucks for a while. seeing trump win obviously motivated him but it wasnt a spur of the moment thing

that's where you're wrong kiddo, Bernadi is going to soak up One nation and Independent voters while retaining a strong relationship with the liberal party core

nice

You realise we already had our trump right?

He should just take over one nation desu

Whats the chances of /ourguy/ pete defecting with him?

the coalition then becomes bernadi - libs - nationals

how interesting

Wont be too bad if he stays in SA libs are fucked either way

Bernardi is pretty based. I hope he focuses to some extent on fiscal and economic issues.

that greedy fucking kike was nothing like Trump

CORY. QUICK! SOMEBODY GET ME A SIDE SHOT OF THAT NOSE!

hmm, are we safe?

We are absolutely fucked and will not survive another Labor government intact.

With the Liberal party going off the deep end and doing the exact kind of shit that made everyone drop Labor and made a weak and flawed candidate in Abbott win in a landslide.

Australia is fucking doomed to have so much lefty bullshit passed it will ruin our country and set us back 50 years and we don't have the fiscal reserves that Howard had built up during his time which saved under Rudd and Gillard.

i have it on good terms that we will be a republic soon and that we will then vote in a third party.

He's Italian, it's the big wog nose, not the hook.

oh good, i love pasta.

giant wog nose confirmed

>Not just voting LDP

dude weed lamo freed the refugees (Y)

Bernadi hates protectionism though. Hes more traditional conservatism than Trump

SA is Xenophon country.

One Nation wants to legalise cannabis too ya fag and at the very least we should improve conditions on those islands if we're not gonna take them

One Nation wants to legalise cannabis too ya fag and at the very least we should improve conditions on those islands if we're not gonna take them

>Bernadi hates protectionism though
This is true. He is opposed to all forms of birth control.

Pauline Hanson always looked ugly. Only a man has the energy to take nationalism forward.

Really like Cory. Especially after he called out the faggot loving "safe schools" program.

Such a pity that Turnbull is destroying the right in Australia. Bring Abbott back. Have a coalition with Cory, Pauline, the Nats.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the bernmeister? What is he running for?

He can't become head of Liberal Party in Parliament because he's currently a Senator, you need to be a rep in the Lower House.

You need to watch The Bolt Report, he'll be on there tomorrow night at 7pm.

Agreed with Devil sheepfucker.
He's a non retarded Pauline, this is awesome for the right, he'll pull a ton of undecideds as a novelty candidate as well.

Take that back you cunt.

We have a sense of heritage unlike you civic nationalists.

kek by with him. digits confirm.

We're too spread out as is. Hanson and One Nation, Reclaim Australia and the UPF, and now Bernadi is splitting off from the Libs to do his thing.

We'd have been better off taking over the LNP entirely. It has more legitimacy than a possible Palmer United 3.0.

>Funded by Gina Rinehart

No thanks, she's the Soros of the right.

WTF is this retard doing?

Join One Nation you fucker!

Pauline is 60 and looking for a successor!

But I guess the fat Gina money is too good hey Cory?

Australia was never great. You're all descended from criminal scum mixed with filthy abos. I'd tell you to shoot yourself, but you don't have any guns, do you?!?!?!

its fucking hard to keep up with all these fucking parties
their stances are also all over the fucking place

>Comparing him to the god Emperor
You cunts better not be jerkin my leg like those French niggers with le meme or the leafs with that kike O'Leary

12? i knew I was attracted to women since the moment my brain began to function.

CUNT BETTER STAY AWAY FROM QLD, IT IS ONE NATIONS CLAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nazi meme party coalition when

Consider yourself lucky

Wait why didn't you post this picture?

how much would gina need to pay you to pound her until she squirts all over you?

1k i would t b h

>I used to prep the Bull but now I feel the Bern.

Why not take the american way, and do both?

He is a well made man, but there is something untrustworthy about him.

I don't like this Gina connection.

must be our most /fit/ pollie

That's just from my first memory that I can clearly recall where it was obvious

>He's ready for the Race War
Are you?

>He's ready for the Race War
Yeah but who's side will he be on?

he's /ourguy/. or one of them at least

>Funded by Gina
source fgt

Are you sure he won't be fighting for Israel?

>godtard
>thinks faggots are all pedos and bestians
>...yet prostrates at the crucifix of kiddy fiddling
> ~90-IQ

fuck off, bogan cunt

It's true. She said she'd donate to his party.

Not necessarily a bad thing though. Just relies on him being honourable.

corybernardi.com/blog
You tell me. I've been getting his mailouts all last year. He decries fugees, large immigration and the big australia policy. Smashes safe schools and espouses traditional family values. I believe he's solid

Reminder first Q and A is tonight lads

posted this last night but it was just a rumour... IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING.

Unless he gets more MPs to defect then it is literally nothing.

he wasn't able to push for his ideal...had to follow the party line.

>Italian
>first name is Corey
Topest of keks

>Topest of keks
It is a lower range kek surely?

Nope m8 definitely on the upper end of the kek spectrum, what wog would name their kid Corey? the guy would be as Aussie as a meat pie

is reclaim Australia a party now?

I never disapprove when I see a foreigner help their kids fit in by giving them a bonza Aussie name.

Well fuck just read his Wikipedia entry, his old man is an Italian immigrant, how in the fuck did he end up being called cory?

not much of a kek at all... i know plenty of wogs with non wog names.

he's an alpha male desu

>based bernadi will be the pauline hanson non downy alternative that weve been waiting for
Kek, he's just a globalist who's uneasy around fags

Peace be upon Pauline

AMP + LDP + ONP + KAP + FFP COALITION BLEASE :-DDDD

>What is anglicising your name?

He's just another globalist small government shill.

This HAS to happen. Surely they know their best chance is to band together and launch as many candidates as possible. Don't tread on each others ground, but by our powers combined...

The Ausfailian establishment would crumble