Memetic Missiles General: New OP edition

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

→ : Pt 01
→ : Pt 02
→ : Pt 03
→ : Pt 04
→ : Pt 05
→ : Pt 06
→ : Pt 07
→ : Pt 08
→ : Pt 09
→ : Pt 10
→ : Pt 11
→ : Pt 12
→ : Pt 13

Just reviving this general. We need more Memes! We want to use the things leftists like against them.

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket repository of all creations so far. Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.

REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will at best fire up their neurons, at worst trigger them to no end

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/pubs/fabledh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K2ZmlfyQA-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stuff lefties like

HARRY POTTER
STAR WARS
MAERVEL MOVIES
OVERWATCH
STEVE UNIVERSE
HOMESTUCK
UNDERTALE
HUNGER GAMES
ADVENTURE TIME
RICK AND MORTY

I took scott pilgrim off due to lack of relevancy. Lemme know if i should put it back

Bumping

Bump always liked these threads will start another one if this one dies or gets archived

this is good. awesome job mate

This one is particularly good.

This idea has real potential.

OP has been blessed. Talk through the digits to us, Kek! However let's keep it to acceptable volume and concentrate on the work.

stay the fuck away from my rick and morty :-3

something something
firefly

shall not

We need our highest quality memes guys!

have there been any succesful triggering?

none that i am aware of. we need more than the few good ones we've come up with

that meme will certainly piss off the lefties. I'm not sure if I'm sold on these memes though.

underrated

some good source material if anyone feels like using it as inspiration

describes the muslim/black/asian situation as well as it does the Jewish one.

heretical.com/pubs/fabledh.html

rick and morty is pretty weak desu.

can we do something with dbz? something about ssj goku being a blonde blue eyed superman and freiza being an effeminate weirdo

Can we meme O'Leary into Parliament, Canucks? Somebody Photoshop this or some other photo so he has glowing eyes. Write "CAN'T WEARY THE LEARY" on it and I'll print it out and post them throughout my city.

Nice, they adore Snape.

This is going places.

They love it though

bumping with content

Oo that's a good'n

I'm not able to contribute much, but some things to employ in memetic constructs:

> Balfour Declaration
> Samson Option
> "Goyim"
> "Shiksa"
> Kol Nidre
> Treaty of Versailles
> 1965 Immigration Act
> 1790/95 Naturalization Act
> Treaty of Brest-Litovsk
> The Spartacus League
> The Holodomor

>What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?
> Star Wars
> Harry Potter
> Doctor Who
> Buffy the Vampire Slayer
> Serenity/Firefly
> Cats
> Kids
> Richard Dawkins
> 50 Shades of Grey
> Looney Toons
> Nintendo/Mario
> Anything/Everything Marvel

That's a good start.
Checked.

You should kill yourself. Being unable to find the heinous flaws in your study and not executing the people perpetuating them grounds you for severe inquisition.

Its often useful to juxtapose the media these heathens enjoy with the sort of people who enjoy/create it as well.

why couldn't muggles go to hogwarts?

#openborders

That won't achieve anything among those who don't have a problem with Jews, though. If anything, it would only underline their American nature, if they're seen as creating wholesome all-American icons like that.

Bump

At which point you simply point out that those icons are neither wholesome, nor American - they are propaganda created by outsiders to push an agenda.

In both of the cases listed, those 'wholesome icons' amount to nothing more than Jews producing propaganda to support narratives they introduced and which primarily serve their interests.... But, if it requires such explanation, it doesn't make good memery, I'll grant you that.
Same concept, requires better context, needs work to appeal to uninitiated normies.

>if it requires such explanation
That's it, aye. This sort of stuff is for those already awakened. Best to stick to things like "plutocrats" and "banksters" until the ethnic aspect becomes obvious without having to point it out, I reckon. That way you can spread information without immediately flicking people's conditioned off-switches. One step at a time.

That's a great one.

Hah, was looking to see the comparisons of the 50 Shades of Grey-Pussy Grabbing thing, and it looks like someone already beat me to it conceptually.

> youtube.com/watch?v=K2ZmlfyQA-k

With all the broads on twatter kvetching about having sex dreams about Trump, this shit probably gets them moist.

thank you

Doing gods work here

Those are fantastic user.

fix

this is beautiful.

→ → → Pt 14
→ → → Pt 15
→ → → Pt 16
→ → → Pt 17
→ → → Pt 18
→ → → Pt 19

You are missing a few threads, Brother. This topic ran all over the weekend. Much OC was created!

Appreciate the efforts, good sir, but these memes aren't really that subversive or funny. We need true kek normie tier memes to sway the norms to our way of thinking. These are mostly dry statistics on top of frames from the lion king. And we wuz kangz is not a normie meme.

nice breads, brothers.
reading trough the archived threads now
takes me back to when we did "hillary will draft the women" memes during the election

top notch,lads
nothing to contribute atm, but a bump

Bump

How about these, sir.

These ones are better, however the text is still too long, I doubt a norm would even finish reading it before they got bored. Plus girls getting raped is sadface. Norms only like happyface. Its sad I know. If norms gave a fuck about white girls they don't know getting raped we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Almost perfect.
>with weight on almost

worded for both EU and USA use

how would you improve it? I'm new to meme crafting

50 Shades of Grey OC

Try on the top line a beauty and a beast then the bottom line sound familiar

Shorter taglines. Preferably each point made comprised of a single short sentence.

Reposting this as an example, its not that funny, but the structure...

Nice

This is a good example. It needs to be short and to the point. Remember, they use shame. So should we. And point out the fallices in their arguements. Leftists think they have a moral high ground. We take that away they have nothing. No arguement. Use facts when possible. And when doing Trump memes, always make him to be the hero, and them the villain. It's about subverting the narritive so they have no safe space, not even in the comfort of thier fandoms.

quick bump

Nice get OP

I'm the OP from the previous threads, I can't post from computer until Wednesday but I figured you could use the complete thread list

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

→ # → → Pt 01
→ # → → Pt 02
→ # → → Pt 03
→ # → → Pt 04
→ # → → Pt 05
→ # → → Pt 06
→ # → → Pt 07
→ # → → Pt 08
→ # → → Pt 09
→ # → → Pt 10
→ # → → Pt 11
→ # → → Pt 12
→ # → → Pt 13
→ # → → Pt 14
→ # → → Pt 15
→ # → → Pt 16
→ # → → Pt 17
→ # → → Pt 18

Posting OC unrelated. This just came to me while I was taking a shit. One for the older crowd.

bump

that picture will trigger any archer

Each and every one of these are enormously cringeworthy.
This is a CTR-tier thread.

remember these are meant for redpilling normies and libtards, who are even more cringe. It speaks their languages.

Read the series. We are CTR now.

No it doesn't it just looks fucking bad and uncool.
You stop that shit right this instant.

Exactly the point. We need them to be normie tier level so they understand it. They won't understand Pepe or Wojak, but do understand pop culture.

There are a couple decent ones. But, go to facebook or reddit. The quality of their memes are worse than these.

post it on 9gag

We must fight cringe with cringe. If these memes sneak truth into the puny minds of normies than it's doing its job

gb2r

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Slytherin board

The idea is inspired.

Just been looking through the old threads and we are still some way short of our target of 100 good shit images. So stop complaining about the quality if you think you can do better then GET IN HERE!

Never been on reddit, where would I post these for maximum effect?