Guys.. what is actually really important in life?

guys.. what is actually really important in life?

i have come to realize that money and materialistic things dont matter at all in life. what does REALLY matter in life, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tz2DknROaI8
youtube.com/watch?v=A5216ZJVbVs
youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90152154/#90152154
constitution.org/rom/epicdisc1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sharpening your meme magic abilities and retaining your semen.

Crush your enemies
See them driven before you
Hear the lamentation on their women

Find what's important to you.

There will never be any one best thing, but one thing in your life will lead you to be happier and if it's truly the right path it will also make others happier.

Goodness is happiness sharing itself, user. Find what makes you Good.

Start a family and raise them as you wish you were raised.

Family, purpose, and community

>what does REALLY matter in life, Sup Forums?
Whatever you want to matter

Ok Jew bottle it up

Money helps, but it's family and friends that make it worth living. Get as much money as you can but don't sabotage your family for it

I've found materials are the most important thing to life.

A child.

Money matters because it's a means to an end. It gives you freedom to pursue whatever it is you're passionate about, and if you have enough of it, it also gives you power to influence the world around you.

all these answers dont suffice to me, Sup Forums.

Advancing the will of Kek, our fucking GOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=tz2DknROaI8

>guys.. what is actually really important in life?

Penis size. You heard it here first.

Some find happiness in Religion
Some in Family
Some in Charity
Some in Self Improvement
Some in Exercise
Some in Hobbies

It all depends what you are after in life OP, Don't feel like you have to have a family to be whole.

Lots of Men felt like they had to do that and ended up in bitter soulless marriages and children despising them. often ending at the end of their gun barrel.

>i have come to realize that money and materialistic things dont matter at all in life.
Just now? Why did it took you so long?

i didnt mention the word AGAIN.
i wanted to make it more dramatic.

The transcendent.
Why is there something, rather than nothing?

Money doesn't matter in and of itself but, you do need to have money to properly achieve things that do matter like family and a good community for them & you to live in.

Yo. Gotta find meaning and purpose in our life.
Why do you do what you do?
Who do you do what you do for?
Are you making an impact or effect on anything or leaving some sort of legecy?
I know a lot of people aren't into having faith and Jesus stuff, but the most fulfilling times of my personal life is when I know that I walk with him. Things just click. It's like he leads me around to the exact places and people I'm suppose to meet/be at a time when I can help. Really getting in that walk with him have been the best days. So much so, that just about every day I spend not really aligned with all that is torture. That's just my experience though.

having kids, reproducing is literally the purpose of living organisms

Anyways welcome, brother

>at all
apart from affording you better food, medical care, education and everything else. but i get your point.

i think family and a community of some sorts is the most important thing along with good health.

14 words

God
the Holy Mother Church
your family
your wife and kids

Probably this. But don't quote me on this. I'm 30 yo, living alone shitposter without any other purpose in life than playing vidya and shitposting some more. I don't really earn that much money, but it's still more than I need.

You need an adventure. Go somewhere you haven't seen.

this one got me good years 10+ years ago when I was a good goy atheist.

this question is a good one to follow the leads to. Godspeed on your journey.

This. I don't want kids but it's absolutely the purpose of life.

faith family friends

Leading your country with an iron fist.

Being happy

Joining God's team and joining the battle against the currently reigning sources of evil. If you want more than that, start a real non-degenerate family, too.

Certainly don't become self-centered like the nihilists here, or become hedonistic, or something like that.

I feel like we live in a really terrible time.

Too early for religion to dominate culture, modern understanding of science and the universe tend to undermine people's belief in the afterlife etc, but too early for longevity increasing tech/biological immortality to be invented so constantly having the threat of old age and death hanging over your head.

Constantly feeling the need to make your short time worthwhile, but having no real causes that allow you to do that, trying to drown in entertainment or whatever else always leave an empty feeling.

the only thing that matters in life is the removal of suffering. All things are bliss without suffering.

This means a vast number of things in practice. Learn what it takes to create bliss and relieve suffering and you will find peace and meaning. Many people do this with a job or a family or a passion or a cause. You have to know YOU. Then know how you can make good things happen for yourself and others. then do that.

Oxygen is the most important thing to life.

Perfecting yourself, and enriching your spirit with knowledge, wisdom, love, and helping as many other people as you can to learn the same.

I suggest getting these books.

Be Here Now - Ram Dass

The Undiscovered Self - Carl Jung

Prometheus Rising - Robert Anton Wilson

The Art of Peace - Morihei Ueshiba

Siddhartha - Herman Hesse

The Alchemist - Paulo Coehlo

How To Win Friends And Influence People - Dale Carnegie

Meditations - Marcus Aurelius

good luck, kraut bro

For me family , friends and wealth currently 23y/o also being a good influence to someone makes me feel like I have a porpuse

It's this sort of silliness I want to quash. People who have followed my thread realise it is a destination that ends in madness, because it is a place that NO OTHER HUMAN LIVES. I am not going to keep digging down just because nobody is talking to me.

Communication. All these aliens have been figuring out is how to help us communicate with them. We've been a bit rowdy and hard for them to understand, but it is fine.

We are individuals joined by a bajillion whatever quantum strings you want. You are simply a representation of 'you' in 3d space. You aren't part of a singularity nor ARE you a singularity. You're both.

We are all human. Please, stop thinking that I am anything more than just a human.

Or you will go mad and be left alone like I have been.

>Too early for religion to dominate culture,
too late I meant

youtube.com/watch?v=A5216ZJVbVs

enjoying it without being a burden to others

Nothing. That's the best part. Nothing in life matters. Nothing has a purpose. People are inherently worthless - just as worthless as the mud on a boot or bacteria in a petri dish.

Everything around you is manmade. Artifical. Inherently worthless, just as you are. Enjoy life or kill yourself.

Make of it what you will.

It's whatever you want

norwegian hypocritical bastard, come talk to us when you get off socialized welfare.

Do what you will

love do exist, ive seen it
find it

>but it's family and friends that make it worth living
Maybe for normies.
Schizoid personality disorder reporting in. No friends (not a single one) and don't want any friends. Life is awesome if you don't have to appeal to other people, because you just don't want to.

I hate my family and my family actively hates me because I'm not showering them with money.
Fuck family they will fuck you over

Duty.
youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA

Hedonism is pathetic, desu

My nigga
I have schizoid personality disorder too, do you want to not be friends and never hang out?

Well we are the only thinking organisms that we know of, so that's something.

the path and work that leads to acquiring the wealth and material things is what matters.

self improvement is what matters.

keeping close with your family is matters.

being in love is what matters.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

praise kek

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE IS NOT THAT I SUCCEED BUT OTHERS FAIL

Your family and you volk.

This tbqh familia

You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

Yeah real original that totally wasn't posted three times.

God, faith & country.

>money and friends
real man only need devout followers

nobody knows faggot, it varies from person to person

Love, happiness and peace.

Learn to love yourself before anything else. If you cannot love and respect yourself nothing else will fulfill you. Take control of your mental and physical health; find physical activity that tests you and that you enjoy. Sharpen your mind. Read BOOKS. Every book you can get your hands on. Doesn't matter what it is. Knowledge is always powerful.

You will find that happiness will begin to grow when you love yourself. When you love yourself you can love the world and other people around you. Your love will attract others. You will meet new friends. You will meet potential mates and lovers. Treat everyone with respect as you would want to be treated. People will respect you.

There are various kinds of peace. Peace of mind is critical. You'll achieve peace of mind through your own personal growth and acceptance of self and the world around you. Avoid trouble, but be firm and willing to protect yourself or the people you care about. "To know peace is to prepare for war".

Take care of your basic needs before all else. Food, water, shelter. Do not be willing to easily fall to temptations. Savor the pleasures you find, enjoy them, but do not fall into excess. If something is detracting from your everyday life, affecting your jobs, relationships, it's probably not worth keeping, no matter how much you enjoy it.

Working with your hands is satisfying and exciting. Try woodworking, leathercraft, crafts in general. Arts. Things that expand your mind and let you express yourself or create something of value. You will not be disappointed.

I been thinking same thing. 'Make $100k, ok, but only 3 weeks vacation? Maybe time to become a medpack or perkele.

Quads of truth.

Fuck people.
Schizoid masterrace.

That is not true. There cannot be bliss without suffering in the same way there cannot be life without death.

literally your own survival, reproduction, your childrens' survival, and the survival of other human beings, roughly in that order
this is literally what your DNA is programmed to do
everything else is just a cultural smokescreen to make you think that you're doing something beyond those base purposes

>retaining your semen
like in a bucket?

Nothing at all OP
Stop seeking.
Or ask yourself why are you seeking...

Strength, order, family in that specific order

Strength and violence is the ultimate authority from which all other authority is derived from

Listen to these guys OP. Money shouldn't be your purpose in life, but without it the important things will be hard to do.

When I was younger, someone not much older advised me, Make money Now. Make tons of it, go to Wall St, put everything you have into making money and you will, and when you get older, you can do whatever you want music art w/e. But he was just a sound guy at a club. He wasn't doing this!

When my dad wasn't red pilling me no Jews, he always told me, Money is freedom, what you do is more important than how you do it,choose a well paying profession.

Because he went into academia, little demand for his profession, and always Jew politics at work. Had to swallow his pride many, many times, or lose his job, without money he had no leverage. Always different innuendos and office politics, angry Jews, always the fight was on for tenure, which there were very few available, anywhere, and many professors.

I think

-if you let money rule you, evil will get in
-have friends and family
-have so,thing you do that you're passionate about, and do it. Master it.
-you will need money for this, or all your time goes to paying bills, come home tired and watch TV on couch, beer, rinse and repeat.

Health
Family
Working a job you don't absolutely hate
Enjoying the beauty of nature
RaHoWa

A big titted wife who will let you cream in her phat hole every morning then will make you a homemade breakfast as she pours hot maple syrup on your dick as she sucks you off for dessert.

But that has no grounding. The only purpose being to make more people (genetically similar to yourself), would make sense if those people themselves had a greater purpose. But since their only purpose is to also have children, then there is in fact, no grounded purpose. Just like having only self-implicative statements, and no axioms, in a logic. Ungrounded and pointless.

happiness and self actualization

literally posters of this in every high school

this isnt deep shit

Also important to gain some understanding of the world, of people and things and why they are the way they are

praise kek

>God
>Family
>The Holy Catholic Church
>Your People
>Your Country

CODE RED. BRAZIL IS GOING TO SHIT

contrarily move to NZ and drink yourself to death

it has always been shit

Hot damn I got quads AND trips in the same thread...

IN CONSECUTIVE POSTS.

Kek has blessed me above all others this night

TRUTH IS: This IS a simulation. Hard fucking evidence nearly A HUNDRED years ago with Quantum Mechanics double slit experiment. It's completely possible to have mother nature show some of her tricks with some quantum mechanics experiments. EZPZ actually. Fuck this billion dollar CERN shit.

First things first:
Thomas Campbell - My Big TOE
READ IT.

Secondly:
This is not a deterministic objective reality. This is a PROBABLE simulated reality. It is a DIGITAL VIRTUAL reality. You are merely experiencing a data stream at a very fine resolution, and very very fast Delta-T. Quantum mechanics gives amazing evidence. Why havn't physicsts been able to interpret the double slit experiment for nearly a hundred years? It SHATTERS their materialistic newtonian viewpoints and that is SCARY for them.

Tom has a set of 12 experiments coming out which will show beyond a shadow of a doubt this is a calculated simulated digital reality, for there is no other way these experiments can work without it being so.

What does this mean practically?

1st: A simulation CANNOT by logic and ration, simulate itself. Which means this entire universe is being simulated outside of this universe, therefore scientifically proving a higher power

2nd: The computer, and the experiencer is consciousness itself. We are conscious. We are consciousness. We are the simulator and the computer. We are all netted. We are not separate from each other much like partitioned pieces of a hard drive are not separate from the entire hard drive as a whole.

3rd: This means the most PROFITABLE and ENTROPY REDUCING way of interacting is Big L Love, that means unconditional caring and compassion for "OTHER". That means NO EGO. This is by logic and rationale, the most logical means of interaction in a netted social system where we are ALL pieces of the same consciousness.

>[CONTINUED]

If you have the time, watch this:

>youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

And if you want something quicker, watch this:

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90152154/#90152154

You should read into the stoics, Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, and Seneca.
There is no meaning in life other than to complete your work, the work of a man, and to find tranquility. The meaning of life is a subjective question sought out by some for an objective answer.
Seek your calling, make progress, and find tranquility.

"Perfection of character is this: to live each day as if it were your last, without frenzy, without apathy, without pretence." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book Seven.

"Do not dream of possession of what you do not have, rather reflect on the greatest blessings in what you do have, and on their account remind yourself how much they would have been missed if they were not there. But at the same time you must be careful not to let your pleasure in them habituate you to dependency, to avoid distress if they are sometimes absent." - Also McAurelius

Book five of Marcus Aurelius' The Meditations is what you're looking for.
Epictetus is a little bit of a harder read but is available for free at constitution.org/rom/epicdisc1.htm

I haven't gotten to Seneca so I can't comment on that.

>i have come to realize that money and materialistic things dont matter at all in life. what does REALLY matter in life, Sup Forums?

This is what only matters in life. Everyone wants money and materialistic things.
What you have come to realise is that you are alone and don't have money or materialistic things to impress friends and foe's with.

what is this work of a man?

shadilay

Banging hoes and making money is what is really important in life.

Evolving to the point where your soul is ready for the next level. Doing everything better than your parents did with you, read everything that can nurture your brain in a positive way, appreciate art and nature. Plant a tree, enjoy the breeze.

Alternatively, strengthen your friendships and be a good human being.

The only purpose life really gives you is to pass on genetics, but when you die that shit wont matter to you anymore so other than short-term purposes there really isn't anything

Everything is materialistic when you think about it. Only things that are truly important is unconsciousness and death because they're the only things removed from normality

>Quantum Mechanics double slit experiment
The result of that experiment was very weird. I don't see how you can draw the conclusion that we're in a simulation from that one result though

Pic related, glitch in the matrix?

Not true. But of the conscious organisms we are without a doubt the smartest. Dolphins are basically seaniggers.

>materialistic things don't matter
a good hobby that turns into a passion is the exception to this. For me it's motorcycles, they are just fun as fuck. Find a passion that makes you generally happy and go to events or meetups to find people with a similar passion. You will eventually make friends that share this passion with you and at that point it's nearly impossible to not be happy.