Spencer and racist Sup Forumsacks are falseflags from the left to discredit Trump and non-bigoted nationalism...

Spencer and racist Sup Forumsacks are falseflags from the left to discredit Trump and non-bigoted nationalism. Sup Forums has been hijacked, dont play the left's game. Milo and PJW, not Spencer and Jared Taylor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxfDOOY2H28
youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

discuss here

>t. quadruple false flag

No.
Here

>Trump and non-bigoted nationalism
What's the point? The point of nationalism is to block people from entering that you're bigoted against from entering, and promoting your own people. There's nothing wrong with being exclusionary towards outsiders to protect your own.

If you disagree, you should move to Detroit and keep your door unlocked 24/7. Don't be a bigot and lock your door to outsiders who just want a better life.

We're more in danger of Sup Forums being hijacked by that anime board.

>non-bigoted nationalism
Literally nationalism is being bigoted to any other nationality than your own.

Go back to using a serbian proxy, cunt.

oh look another

>waaaaaaah we couldnt kill the alt right we just got rid of ghoul and fash the nation

thread

Best start believin' in weeb boards user
You're in one

Nigger do you realise what website you're on?

I thought so too, but his videos are so god damn based

Pol is a board of chaos. Born from chaos, and manipulates chaos to create.

Spencer doesn't give a fuck, and says things like they are, causing chaos in his wake

What a cruel world we live in where acknowledging reality is chaos

I just hate niggers, illegal Mexicans, Muslims and Jews, a-am I alright?

Normies are eternally triggered by him, just look at his twitter. That sucker-punch gave him true fame. Good job antifa.

"Alt Right" is a code word for anti-globalisation

"Alt Right" was created by Jews and the movement was pushed by Jews

"Alt Right" is a scheme to divide more of the public so they can push a race war/civil war/religion war

Remember
>As the great parliamentarian Edmund Burke said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” In 1968 the quotation appeared in the 14th edition of the seminal reference work Bartlett's Familiar Quotations

underrated shitpost

There is no logical argument against white supremacy.

>divide more of the public
>the public
What public? The public is a fictional entity that your hear of on TV, but it doesn't really exist. People exist and they are divided amongst many lines, but most of all racial.

Kek blessed me with double digits, so I shall link a video of Spencer's

Fucking Christ I'm retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=FxfDOOY2H28

He wants white ethnic state, what's wrong with that? We all want this.

I don't think he's a false flag. He just seems like a genuine retard.

did you just string together a bunch of shit and fling it towards a wall hoping it would stick?

Yeah fuck racism! Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board! Only browns can be racist!!!

Checked

He is autistic and that's like perfect representation of internet right winger.

That made me fucking heave

Nice digits, friend

Kek forgave my terrible video posting with digits

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Fuck off jizz lobber.

> The Jews want a civil/race war between people they already own
Your fucking retarded, Kill yourself.

>He denies been played by a Jew
Just give up, we all have in some sort of way, Just go independent and put your whole faith in anyone, not even trump

and DON'T* put your whole faith in anyone, not even trump

>being this cucked
youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY

CODE RED. BRAZIL IS GOING TO SHIT

Sup Forums has been racist long before Trump announced his presidential campaign and civic nationalism was an accepted meme.
The left is going to label you a racist, no matter what you do, or what your views are.
Donald Trump is a Civial Nationalst, to the left he's a racist bigot.
Milo, PJW. Spencer, and Jared Taylor are all the same in the eyes of the left.
They think Johntron is a nazi ffs.
You're not going to win if YOU play the left's game. Their labels now mean nothing, they have completely discredited the word racist.

No, i want a explanation on why the fuck Jews would want a civil/race war in the United States when they own every single politician, every single institution, every single everything. What the fuck would be the point?

As soon as spencer starts making funny tweets antifa come on the board to shill against him lol this is real pathetic guys

ya 8ch is pretty gay these days

>pissing in an ocean of piss
and its very effective

FUCK YOU!

>Bigoted
Back to plebbit with you

Lol as soon as someone posted Spencer talking about the football game like five fucking threads show up antiSpencer and cont

piss off new cunt.

I bet you only came here within the last year. It's you faggots that are hijacking Sup Forums.

Also, all of the those fags are gay.

i saw. same thing that happened w/ trs during the doxxing fiasco

this is a shill thread designed to divide us.

all pollacks are brothers.

People place way too much importance of Richard Spencer.

He's just one part of the right. He doesn't have much power in the world.

>non-bigoted nationalism
what's the point of maintaining a great nation if you fill it with retard immigrants

fuck off nu-Sup Forums

Richard Spencer completely rejects the labels of the left and frames the debate in his own terms. Exactly what we do on Sup Forums except in public with his neck on the line. For too long cuckservatives have been letting leftists define the terms of debate. You're the one legitimising leftist ad hominems. What does bigot even mean and who cares? If what you're saying is based on facts and reason, just be a bigot. Being scared of being called meaningless words is not only cowardly and unmasculine, it enables white genocide.