Flat Earth / Antarctica Discussion

Okay Sup Forums. We need to get down to business. I don't ever make my own threads, more of a lurker. But I can't hold my slap happy appendages anymore. A recent user posted this video some time ago

Now I sat and watched the whole fucking thing. I've seen the /ant/ threads and the flat earth back in mid/late 2016. Being the lurker I am, I sat back and went through the posts, videos, info drops, etc. But after seeing this video. I'm redpilled as it gets. Everything in this video hits home more then anything else, and it contributes to the absolute understanding, That we are somebody. That as the human race, we are significant as an individual, as we are whole. Don't get me wrong. The mudslimes, roaches, niggers, and kykes are the most sub-human, clusterfuck mess. We as human beings are special. Quick Bogdown of the video.

>The earth is flat
>(((Nasa))) is a money jewing machine, that does nothing but produce """""Pictures"""" and """"Videos""" of the earth. And hasn't produce, nor have done anything relevant since the early 50s
>(((Nasa))) and the rest of the (((Space Programs))) Around the world have used this as a government beneficiary to steal money from the people
>There is a DOME/BARRIER around earth, and we are in a "snowglobe" of a planet

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4 Skip to 1:21 to see the impact of the dome.

>The way plans travel, how many plans get lost, lose track of time.
>Shorter flight times then what you're being told. Due to the "Bee-lining" way of flying. The only reason you wait longer is to charge you more and have the illusion that you are traveling on a an orb, not a flat plane
>Why do you think they're called PLANES not ORBERTERES, OR ANYTHING ELSE
>The way the sun and moon hit our planet doesn't coincide with sightings, pictures, videos.
>RIGHT BELOW THE EQUATOR, is FATTER/WIDER "Like a pear" then it is to the actual equator.

Continued.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE&t=3389s
youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o
dropbox.com/s/87q12tboczk6zb1/Circle_of_the_Earth_Investigation.pdf?dl=0
quarkexpeditions.com/en/antarctic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_refraction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirage
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc-WlTaG7WY
youtube.com/watch?v=9xpqDdJ9k8Y
youtu.be/Pn8atxGyb-k
kuoni.co.uk/antarctica
discover-the-world.co.uk/destinations/antarctica-holidays
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Video I was talking about and not the fucking thread link

youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE&t=3389s

continued...

>Admiral "Richard E. Byrd" goes down as an "expedition" to "explore" Antartica.
>Admiral "Richard E. Byrd" comes back and says theirs a fucking globe over the earth.
>"OPERATION FISHBOWL" was a test to see if the there is infact, a dome, around the earth
>OPERATION """FISHBOWL"""" Look at a fishbowl, land, water, life, and a dome right over to keep everything in.
>Most nuclear blast consist of an impact point, followed by a "mushroom cloud" and rings followed by a vertical take off by said "mushroom cloud".
>"OPERATION FISHBOWL" concludes, that an impact was made, about some 75 miles (120 KM) above the earth.
>There blast was infact, and IMPACT blast, which instead of creating a mushrom cloud blast, That would have a pillar extending upwards.

As seen in the video
youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o

>No "mushroom cloud" is seen. A ball of light is seen in the middle.
>But for there to be no "Dome" The expolsion should have been a big ball of gleeming white light, all pushed together with no center. It should have been one big wave of light and no center piece.
>In the center is the "Impact point", and followed around it, is the rings, which in fact PUSH AWAY from the center. Much like an atom bomb. HIITING A SURFACE

>Their is a reason we haven't fully explored the "Antarctica". Completely Blocked off.
>It's the borders of the earth
>There has been a treaty since the late 1900s to not allow anyone in to "Antarctica"
>Out of all the millionairs, entrepreneurs, Philanthropists, etc NO ONE HAS TRIED TO EXPLORE OR DO ANYTHING WITH ANTARTICA.
>There is in fact, another side of earth we haven't seen, or (((They))) haven't told us.>

shameless-selfbump

Begone autist

wew lad, didn't mean to drop a redpill on ya

math proves it

this is on the same tier as the "mesas and plateaus are actually the stumps of the WORLD TREES that they don't want you to know about" guy

>>Why do you think they're called PLANES not ORBERTERES, OR ANYTHING ELSE
In French it's avion, derived from avis (Bird in latin)

And that is explained in the video. This guy already knows.

You're prolly thinking of the "Hollow Earth" theory. If you're not. Then I don't know what the fuck you're talking about sperg. Fuck off back to your Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>Implying birds don't defy the laws of gravity.

You're only proving my point. and thank you for touching bases on a different level.

why is there a kerchunk sound of 'hitting the dome' but no other sounds?

>what is lift

please note how it's only american christians who go on about autistic anti-science shit like this, while christians and other religious people from other countries simply see science and god's work as one in the same

>Flat Earth / Antarctica Discussion
>Political

Take this shit to /x/

>Implying there is't a creator

What you call a "gods work" is no different then what I'm saying.
Maybe if you watched the video, you would know what you're talking about. I'll give you a tip, it's near the end of the video in the second post where he talks about a "creator"

There's plenty talk about it this disucssion in this board. I even "accidentally" put last OPs thread. Why are you sliding this thread?

>Post previous threads
>Post concrete thesis, with videos and source.
>Get criticized by a south-nignog

Atleast sage. Can't you fuckers do anything R/White?

Wait so nobody has ever flown over Antartica?

No, they haven't. Antarctica, Has been completely blocked off, and any attempt to explore it has ended in death, or abandonment. We are so eager to rush to mars and the moon, yet we can't even explore our own earth first?

>dropbox.com/s/87q12tboczk6zb1/Circle_of_the_Earth_Investigation.pdf?dl=0

Biggest redpill ever

You're the same guy in every thread posting the same pictures everyday
Ether you a devoted autist or the best troll below trump himself

....What

Where do I find more info about this specifically?

I watched a documentary about a guy from Minnesota who hiked the entire North Pole and video taped the whole thing.

....What

Where do I find more info about this specifically?

I watched a documentary about a guy from Minnesota who hiked the entire North Pole and video taped the whole thing.

Its not blocked off. He's just retarded

>dropbox.com/s/87q12tboczk6zb1/Circle_of_the_Earth_Investigation.pdf?dl=0

Checked, and thank you for the knowledge, based user. Atleast I get my daily dose from my own thread.

And no user, I'm not. I have been convinced by truth bombs threads and the late /Ant/ threads of past current year. That there is something Terribly going on

Prove it.

I'm looking this sht up now. Not finding much info about anybody flying over t.

quarkexpeditions.com/en/antarctic
you can literally go there as a civilian, and inb4 hurrdurr you only get to see one bit, yeah, but if it really was off limits it'd be OFF LIMITS, ya know, like you can't take a fucking tour of area 51

are you seriously saying that the earth is flat?

Not a flat earther but explain this

Spherecucks BTFO

>North pole
>HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH SOUTH POLE/ ANTARCTICA.

Wow, didn't even read. You are shitting up my good logical thread with the ideology of bandwagoning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole
>"The South Pole, also known as the Geographic South Pole or Terrestrial South Pole, is one of the two points where the Earth's axis of rotation intersects its surface."
>"Situated on the continent of Antarctica"

Watch out for this spherecuck trying to censor political talk

I am a flat Earther but I cannot figure out how the tides work since there is no gravity.

>quarkexpeditions.com/en/antarctic

Again you didn't watch the video. Of course you can go on the "ourskirts" of it.
But in the video, he explains that. You have to have ""((PERMISSION))"" to leave. And to leave to Antarctica, on your OWN TERMS. Goodluck. They only let you go as far as they want yo

Atmospheric refraction on top of a sunset. Considering the pretty big swings in temperature, humidity, pressure, and wind direction, you can get some really weird effects in tropical and subtropical areas like East or Central Africa. Things like those mountains in the background being MUCH further away than you'd think, or objects like the Sun "racing" away as parallax decreases. Pretty cool stuff, desu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_refraction

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirage

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_refraction
Chekced, But digits don't confirm. Mirages make no sense. AGAIN IN THE FUCKING VIDEO. That mirages are an excuse to get people to think what they're seeing something they're not. You can't """"MIRAGE"""" a whole city in view . Literally a fucking shill jew.

lol if you say is true you could create the same sun every time in a video , what you see is rare thus a mirage

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc-WlTaG7WY

>Provide circumnavigation tours of the antarctic
That alone disproves your autistic "theory"

I'm sure you'll come back with
>b-but they just want you to think they're going around the continent. Its all a trick

I've summited mountains and never seen the curve. The horizon stretches away flat in all directions and you can measure it with a clinometer.

so what if the government lies about Nasa? it's like 0,10 cents out of your pocket per month. Nasa's budget is ludicrously small already so why use this orginazitation to rob shekels from the people? why not just create a world wide shekel network of stealing money from the military fundings of other countries?
Why didn't the United States of America call out on the soviet union when they sent the satellite?

I've climbed 12,000 foot mountains

I never noticed that

>mirages make no sense

They literally do, that Brit is talking out his ass. Bedford Levels has been disproven multiple times by Rowbotham's failure to take any atmospheric measurements into account. In a vacuum, you'd get that result. Air is not a vacuum, certainly not that close to the surface, or to water.

>digits don't confirm
tread carefully

so all of the planets are floating discs? Omg I can't handle this retarded shit.

Anybody who believes in a flat earth should kill themselves.

How do the Bogdanoffs fit into this.

Someone give me a quick run down?

These meme needs to get retired.

I can't believe someone can be this retarded. I mean holohoax and 9/11 inside blow job has at least some credibility but this... This is beyond anything the autism level is so high it is transitioning the 4th dimension. Burgers what went wrong that such brainlets actually exist? How did you make this true human bean?

youtube.com/watch?v=9xpqDdJ9k8Y

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Nah man, our night sky is like, an illusion bro, those planets aren't even out there man!!! They're not "discs", they're not even real, man!!! It's all part of NASA's dome!

the memes have become reality praise kek

Ill bite.

I thought the idea was crazy as hell for a long time

until I looked into it.

Now i wouldnt say im a flat earther or a ballfag...

but the flat earth explains a lot...

why is it? That man would conquer every aspect of the Earth over thousands and thousands of years, living in all sorts of geo-types.

Why would we ignore antartica? which would be one of the biggest continents, according to ballfags.

Well.. that was where my argument came to.

Say all you want about the curvature, the stars, flight paths and times, whatever it may be. the arguments can go forever. either way.

But human nature, can you argue that??

It would only be human nature to have conquered those lands, explored and innovated. FOR FUCKS SAKE WERE LOOKING AT MOVING TO MARS OR THE MOON OR WHATEVER

why not the very continent thats vastly comprised of the one thing that we need to sustain life? -WATER.

we live in fucking deserts. Antartica would be a breeze.

Also there was a sailor in the 1600s i believe who sailed around antartica, and said he sailed for 60,000 miles, finding himself hundreds of miles off track along the way- following the great "ice wall" that was antartica- looking for a passage through.

60 THOUSAND miles... when the earth at equator is said to be 24000 miles in diameter.

Old stuff sure, but still- makes for an argument..

Why wouldnt MAN do what MAN does and conquer it?

Why is it the world disagrees on many things, but when it comes to antartica we all have the same idea- barren, cold, no reason to go there.

When in fact it could be much more??

so my opinion?

I dont know... honestly.

I dont doubt the possibility.

and I dont want to sound crazy.

Buuuut... I think its hugely possible.

The round earth idea does make the general population feel more- unattached. People act more selfishly, and it gives people the idea that were all... just existing. Nothing more. Insignificant. It also negates many religions.

Keep believing the Freemason lies passed off as (((science))) and (((history))). I don't know what shape the Earth is, but NASA has never been into space.

Next time bring a clinometer and notice it for yourself.

Checked, also (((they))) will stop you from even going and turn you away with military force.

Look up the way we base our flight paterns today, based off a sphere. Lots of missing planes, unaccounted for persons, etc. Compared to how they traveled on a flat eartth. All of the maps, lag, long, etc. back in the day was based of the earth being flat. And they were more right then we are now.

>NASA has never been to space.

And you're fucking right. And for good reason. We can't fucking get to it. Flat earth? maybe. But there is definitely preventing us from reach to the stars

>get in plane
>literally see the curvature of the earth

jesus christ, you fucking tinfoil hat-tier faggots are making us look bad

the sun isn't getting smaller, it's just glare.

You can buy rides in a space shuttle.
You can buy a special balloon and tie a fucking Go Pro camera to it and see the planet.
Telescopes. The constellation. You're saying a giant sphere displays the stars, comets, asteroids, planets, moon? It's all an illusion? Do you know how expensive that would be? What powers it? How do you explain the tides?

All of the rich people that have gone into space are lying along with people that have been up there?

We have equipment that can take measurements to verify these planets exist. I can't believe people even seriously consider this flat earth thing seriously.

You can look at the ocean current patterns, the flow of our atmosphere, and so much more - the evidence is insurmountable for a globe.

And what about satellites? Jesus Christ...it seriously is more work to come up with ways to explain the Flat Earth theory than it is to accept proven scientific fact.

flat earth is disinfo to discredit hollow earth

Thank you, non-retarded person. This thread is cancer.

You're clearly joking.

Kek.

Thank you for not roleplaying with them.

Dumb.

Dumber.

Kys

Can't tell if joking or if you're as stupid as these people.

>You can buy rides in a space shuttle.
No you can't.

>You can buy a special balloon and tie a fucking Go Pro camera to it and see the planet.
Yes and it looks flat.

>Telescopes. The constellation.
None of this proves a globe Earth though.

>Do you know how expensive that would be? What powers it? How do you explain the tides?
You can always tell a shill because they demand one has the whole problem solved the instant it's identified.

>is more work
Who's afraid of a little work? Maybe people who aren't even real, people who are just caricatures of actual humans. Get woke.

>non-retarded person

thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me

no

>implying just because you buy something it means its true, ask homeboy who sent 3500 to invest in nigerian infa with 500% return on investment....

>GoPros, and most camera lenses (if not all) have 'fisheyed' lenses which would result in a visual curvature

>dont be so simple minded. Not saying its a holograph in the sky or anything. Imagine it like a lens. A magnifying glass like a telescope. But were in the telescope looking up through the lens.

>moon and sun are sacred and contained within our actual fillament or dome.

>'do you know how expensive that would be' - implying the true global elites of the world control whats in the sky. im not saying its manmade...

>yes, why wouldnt they lie? Has anyone ever finally let you in on a secret? You keep your fucking mouth shut when you find out or you get your ass beat- or suicided...

>equipment is made by man- so it can be faulted.

>satellites? Tell me how they work exactly rocket scientist.

>atmosphere

...just saying... now look into this..

our atmosphere..

its comprised of gasses, yes?

protecting our precious earth, but also bordered by the unforgiving vaccum that is space

A gas can not exist next to a vacuum without a barrier. Thats a fact. It just cant happen. What keeps our atmosphere from being sucked violently into space?? considering were (according to ballfags) a giant spinning mass moving tens of thousands of miles an hour around the sun.

Youre either very ignorant. Or youve got an agenda to push.

If you all weren't poor as fuck, you'd put your money where your mouth is and invest in launching yourself into space to verify this.

If you think the 24/7 cam on the ISS is fake, the hundreds of satellites in orbit are fake, the satellite imagery are fake...I feel sorry for you.

The bigger question is: Why are these faggots on YouTube spending hours posting stupid videos about it? Say there's a flat earth. Just let it go and shut the fuck up. You can also believe that there are lizard people and Donald Trump is a time traveler. Nobody cares about this bullshit theory. It's pathetic. It's not even interesting to hear about because I feel as though I'm losing brain cells even reading these DUMB arguments.

I'm with you op good thread

I don't believe in flat earth, but do tell me why us normal folk can't go to Antarctica

I'll just respond to the atmosphere issue because the rest of your explanations are utter nonsense.

Gravity, gravity, gravity. There are layers of gases. There are layers of atmospheres. The gravity keeps the gases from escaping. The particles are densely pulled together, it creates a barrier. The earth also has a magnetic field. This helps protect us from solar flares and shit that could damage our atmosphere.

>herrderr believe everything just because I see it

> For we walk by faith and not by sight -2 Corinthians 5:7.

Go read 451 Fahrenheit while you are at it user

the year 2017
>still no webcams on moon
>still not space elevator
>still no moon tourism
>still no new moon landing

makes you think

This is you. youtu.be/Pn8atxGyb-k

Why haven't we recently gone back to the moon?

I've been to Antartica you fucking autist, it's not blocked off.

Plenty of ways to go see it yourself, just save up some NEETbux.

Because Obama canceled the trip since he doesn't know how to balance a budget. His priorities were Obamacare and Muh climate change.

Trump is sending us back to the moon.

because they cant land on it really and faking a new moon landing would be to obvious and detected fast as hoax

You've probably only been to the off-skirts of it

Sounds like the simulation has limits with its computational power.

how did you get to go to antarctica, isnt it closed off to anyone except researchers and military?

I've always wanted to go but New Zealanders going to Antarctica dont exactly have the best history

i see the cocoon is opening.

You can go to Antarctica, but I'm pretty sure it's only around the border.

You can literally get a job at the South Pole research station. My uncle worked there. How the fuck is it blocked off?

correct, it is an antarctic ice barrier holding 33 more continents.

What did he research there?

It's not. These people are stupid.

Again...this is totally them. Completely retarded:
youtu.be/Pn8atxGyb-k
youtu.be/Pn8atxGyb-k
youtu.be/Pn8atxGyb-k
youtu.be/Pn8atxGyb-k
youtu.be/Pn8atxGyb-k
youtu.be/Pn8atxGyb-k

>52 miles
>1800ft
What? Assuming the ground between the two locations was a completely smooth curve, a little under 35ft would be hidden from view.

True, I stayed at 71°40′22″S 2°50′26″W over summer. But I've been up and down the coast and Know for a fact that the Nips, Kruats, Norwegians, Russians and Burgers all have inland bases.

You can book holidays:
kuoni.co.uk/antarctica
discover-the-world.co.uk/destinations/antarctica-holidays

and I know they fly old Soviet cargo planes there for hikers that want to climb inland.

You're concern shilling really hard. It's pretty obvious. If this thread offends you so badly why are you wasting your time here? I'll tell you why - you get your cheese pizza by posting here.

I think you're wasting your time, shills don't discuss, they derail and detract. It's pointless to talk to them.

Your math is way off shill.

He worked communications, mostly morse code, this was back in the 70's. There are several companies that offer jobs down there, I know one of them is Lockhead Martin

See I went aboard the S. A. Agulhas II and also visited the Prince Edward base. I did some work that saw me attached to SANAE for a while.

Kind of amazing like in every 9/11 thread a guy shows up whose cousin / aunt / nephew was killed, in every flat earth thread we get several experts who have traveled to Antarctica. Really makes you think.

>1 post by this ID

when will this meme die

back in the 90s, the flat earthers were actually trying to prove their shit instead of just making claims. they fired a laser across a lake in california and showed that there was 0 curvature.

because powerful people have control of flights in and out?

flat earth is easily disproven with science and visual evidence. i do believe something is down in antarctica, however. why no overflights? no pictures allowed. far simpler than a disc earth scenario that is unable to be proven by any objective science.

plus, the flat earth as a discrediting psyops makes more sense if there IS something to protect in antarctica.

Don't be fucking autistic. There are bases all over Antartica and the Islands from many different countries.

When 1 post by this ID shills go away. Nobody cares if it's a thoughtful contribution, but when it's a >1 post by this ID concern shill it's so fucking obvious.

Nigga it's like you've never heard about forum sliding and consensus cracking. Get woke.

I'm not being autistic. Just noting a fact. Same thing can be noted when Sandy Hook is discussed, you'll always get a shill who claims to have lost a relative there too.

Post pics or artifacts from your trip to Antarctica, and write a note with today's date and Sup Forums and take a pic of it all with you holding it or you failed and nobody believes that you were ever in Antarctica.

Are you new? Proofs or tits, your choice.