SCHOOLS HAVE NOW BEEN CANCELLED:
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/schools-cancelled-in-brazil-following.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/police-go-on-strike-in-brazil-cities.html
strawpoll.me/12244153
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Brazil
asterisko.com.br/gun-laws-in-brazil/
loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/brazil.php
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espírito_Santo_(estado)
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitória_(Espírito_Santo))
twitter.com/politioutsource/status/828514022450360320
youtube.com/watch?v=_9kQUshk80M
youtu.be/_9kQUshk80M
youtu.be/izCzyJIRulk
youtu.be/nCvr-Wt5q3o
youtu.be/pTQlvbStnkU
youtube.com/watch?v=pTQlvbStnkU
youtube.com/watch?v=nCvr-Wt5q3o
youtube.com/watch?v=izCzyJIRulk
youtu.be/vD_GOVXCa0U
youtube.com/watch?v=JENKf5DigJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OGC95X6J3Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=2JVYGhexS3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh nooo.
pueblo hermano brasileño.

people go to school in brazil?

Make this the next op plz

BRAZIL IS GOING TO SHIT! IT'S A PURGE!!

>WHO IS OURHUE? PICK ONE MONKEY
strawpoll.me/12244153

BTW THE ARTICLE IS WRONG THIS IS ALL IN ESPIRITO SANTO AND FAR AWAY FROM ARGENTINA

>INB4 GET A GUN AND GO KILL PEOPLE
these are our shit gun laws
→ # →
→ # →
→ # →
batman is here too, and spiderman → # → → # →

→ # →
>ON OUR GUN LAWS
Be >25, several tests, expensive (far more than an average brazilian earns) and at the end of the day it's may issue, not shall issue. Calibers also heavily restricted and protectionism to shit companies like taurus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Brazil

read especially this for a more detailed account asterisko.com.br/gun-laws-in-brazil/ and loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/brazil.php for the text

WHERE THIS IS HAPPENING pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espírito_Santo_(estado) (MOST VIDS FROM CAPITAL VITORIA I THINK pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitória_(Espírito_Santo))

PIC RELATED INFO ON THIS STATE

>going to shit
>going

schools cancelled:

who wouldve thought

>BRAZIL IS GOING TO SHIT!

Jesus, the birth rate is up?

/thread

What happened to hybrid vigor?

I thought mulattos were supposed to be superhumans who are going to bring the human race into a new golden age.

Who's purging what of whom?

>armani exchange
>not based georgio or atleast emporio

fucking savages, gas the lot

Every single police officer who went on strike should be summarily executed by right-wing deathsquads.

this

Is Brazilian Trump going to win?

twitter.com/politioutsource/status/828514022450360320

Future America

>hand over your guns, goy. the police will protect you if something happens
KEK

Bernie lost though.

KEK REKT

>but why should I care?

If he focuses on law and order maybe. That's his strength. It'll probably be an economy-based election though and people in Brazil love degrees, money and suits and our trump is too working class, also his party is small and he would have barely any airtime (proportional to elected deputies) or money to fund his campaign so probs not. He can influence policy changes on the 2nd round and push someone to the right tho

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

/summoned.
Can someone give me quick rundown on whats going on here?

Negative ghost rider.

America is looking better with each passing day.

Police go on strike and you fuckin monkeys can't behave yourself for a single day? Jesus god damn Christ

Criminals

Eachother

Its that fucking Sup Forums guy

He can't keep getting away with it.

As long as the gated white communities are fine who cares?

If the police went on strike here do you think our nogs would behave?

Lets be honest,unless Lula is in jail he will win.

fucking unreal

who is that guy on picture?
can I get a quick
R U N D O W N
U..U
N.....N
D........D
O...........O
W.............W
N..................N

Those will be the targetted

We shouldnt.

If my memory serves me not too long ago every Brazilian ive talked to online chastised me how progressive and liberating brazil was. How i was a dumb violent american because my women couldnt shake their tits in the street and how oppressive capitalism is.

Now that the system is coming down they are playing coy thinking they deserve pity. You BRs made your bed now lay in it.

TWEET THIS TO DONALD TRUMP AND TELL HIM TO TWEET IT OUT SAYING WHY WE NEED CLOSED BORDERS

tweet this to donald trump has proof why we need the borders closed!!!

How does a non Black country manage to be worse than Africa?

^^^

it's going to happen all across the west as the next round of defaults happens and the economy comes down again.

any live streams?

I want to get comfy

I know, i know i've let you down. I've been a fool to myself...

this is fucking nuts!!!

T H I S
H
I
S

fucking monkeys are going to migrate north expecting to get in.

TEN FEET HIGHER

He loses every 2nd turn projection so far. Check previous elections, leftists always get from 10 to 30 pct of the vote. These are the fanatical fully faithful voters like the ones who still defend Chaves in Venezuela. His party was btfo in last years municipal elections and some already propose changing it's name and symbol or to merge with other party cause they know they're weak now. He might even go to the 2nd turn (dont think he will, all the candidates he supported lost worse than average, ESPECIALLY his son; also brazilian polls from 2 yrs before an election are useless, they're all based on name recognition and change quickly when election year comes), but won't win (he is also old as fuck too). The bad part is that Marina may win and she sucks too, total watermelon and low energy like JEB. People think I'm crazy but I'm unironically betting Silvio Santos will win. Check his poll numbers from 1989, guy is a vote-gwtting machine, he has his own channel to sholl for him as a counterweight to the media and can sell himself as an outsider in a time where everyone hates politicians. Itd be Doria 2.0

Bogpill is a suppository

damn

Thank god I didn't went on vacation to Brasil this year
Good look my monkey neighbours

You should stop talking with leftist fags from Copacabana who spend their holidays in their favorite city Paris then. Good brazilians like Miami, bad ones Paris. Ask him which one he visited and it's a good enough test. Or switzerland vs France or Liechtenstein/japan/singapore vs sweden

Who do you think is the best option and why?

Here's some videos:
youtu.be/_9kQUshk80M
youtu.be/izCzyJIRulk
youtu.be/nCvr-Wt5q3o
youtu.be/pTQlvbStnkU

Communism

>implying niggers already behave

omg

youtube.com/watch?v=pTQlvbStnkU

youtube.com/watch?v=nCvr-Wt5q3o

youtube.com/watch?v=izCzyJIRulk

youtu.be/vD_GOVXCa0U

youtube.com/watch?v=JENKf5DigJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OGC95X6J3Pc

>Brazil
>not black
are you mixed or just delusional?

He had a real rally yesterday at the funeral of his own wife.

That's for fucking up the gini index, monkey.

as long as the third world eradicates its brown self, i'm good.

brazil is blacker than many african countries, 200 million blacvks.

you just know he will use his wife's death as a platform. The guy was handshaking EVERY SINGLE poor person that went there just because of the media. That motherfucker is already campainging. He said something like he was disgusted by how the media treated her and stuff

so... what happened and how often does this happen

utter anarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=2JVYGhexS3A

>tfw conservatives thought that left-party president women fucked them over, but then prefered a even worse "I don't give a fuck"-party nigger to solve their problems and accelerates the downfall of economy by applying outdated pro-rentists austerity measures that would inevitably cause situations like OP's post.

Brazil is the blackest country in the New World.

>>WHO IS OURHUE? PICK ONE MONKEY
>strawpoll.me/12244153
who is the most extreme?

No, but we can gun them down ourselves if they get too wild

Who gives a fuck?

Just the flower withering for the winter and blossoming in the summer

By withering I mean purging

Spider Man got a rundown of the situation in Espirito Santo by the Bogdanoff brothers.
He is currently at the Sao Paulo Central Bus Station waiting for the first bus heading to Espirito Santo.
Help is on the way, stay safe EspiritoSantoBros

The infamous hacker known as Sup Forums is at it again.

Wouldn't they just attack the half-monkey "I have Italian/German ancestry and light skin, therefore white" pardo first?

Why are all links to this politicaloutsource and why does their twitter only have 5 users?

No mention of this on any other news outlet or independent website?

>Chimp country chimping out

Not really news.

What the fuck is happening in Brazil?
Holy shit, I watched the footage in the link and purge pretty much sums it up.

What was the reason for the current situation, and why is the police/military just saying fuck it?

Yeah I want more sources on this

Every stupid fucking black lives matter member/protester should watch what happens here when the police go on strike

Is Sup Forums really so shit that Spider-Man would rather live in Hueland instead?

ZERO media is reporting this, not even local news. It's trending on Twitter and that's the only proof there is. (((They))) don't want let out what gun control and criminal justice reform result in.

Checked trips of truth, yessah.

Yes, and the lack of media coverage on this Espirito Santo shit will give him another excuse to hijack the """fake news""" narrative so he can still tell the MOST HONEST SOUL IN BRAZIL sob story.
Fuck huebro, what do?

Low wages and human rights.

see political outsource is the most trusted underground media.. CNN and FOX wont touch this shit because they, like the other user said, dont want to expose what gun control does. PO does it what it fucking wants.

News: the government has suspended negotiations with the protesters, and said it will not speak to them until they return to the streets. And I doubt they will return soon.

True story, I can not find anything about it.
A bit sceptical till further sources pop up, I mean stuff like that can not be ignored for too long.

They don't want everyone to see the true face of a diverse country. Brazil is the endgame for all white countries.

Plus a potential alliance with Marina and Ciro, both candidates that might be favored for their "non-traditional" character in the next election.

Sup Forums is literally tumblr board

pathetic that the mainstream isnt picking up on this... just another reason to say fuck you to CNN and FOX and only read political outsource

>dat loli

pepe_sweating.jpg

This. Degenerate cunt
Too early to tell. Id have to see the platform of most candidates, but of those on the list the one who does support policies I like like gun rights, not doctrinating kifs with gender theory and anal sex classes when they are 10, non commie allied foreign policy, privatization and less regulations (although like Trump he has protectionist tendencies, he does not defend what memertarians meme they do for some years now), strong on crime, reforming our laws to be strong on crime (br presidents have strong powers to initiate legislation and direct the legislative's agenda), legalizing homeschooling, better labor laws (Im sure he doesn't understand economics that well, but his son's campaign for Mayor had solid consultants and his would have too, so he can just follow their advice), stronger border security (and eben immigration laws, but that's not a focus) and less tolerance of leftist criminal groups like black blocs, mst, mtst, no support of feminazis, etc while being in tune with new (mostly right) media and non-PC (and a known name with strong working class appeal) is Bolsonaro, but itd be hard as fuck for him to win (due to the way or campaigns work, money etc and demonization, focusing on dumb shit like his idea of having a Nyobium Opec (pt sigla, sei la em ingles, do petrileo)), he has low discipline to focus on issues and gets baited too hard, etc. It'd be easier to get an insurgent in a big party (like Doria, his whole campaign was just like Trumps, an outsider defeating the party hierarchy and running a better campaign while triggering the most leftist factions in his party so hard they quit it and ran against him), an actual outsider like Justus (seems like gave up, also PC as f and 100% an opportunist in my opinion), a better center right name like Caiado (caarer politician from politicla family tho, and his party is weak since a bunch of it's members left with

Just to explain to the anons: the Brazilian military police can not strike (the law does not allow it). In this case, their families are camped in front of the police departments to stop the vehicles from leaving. Obviously it's all arranged between them, but it was the only way they managed to seek redress for their rights.

BOLOLO

HAHA

BOLOLO

HAHAHAHA

>political outsource is the most trusted underground media..
>5 twitter followers
>Domain created less than 3 months ago
>Images from Brazil are from Google from 2014
>Most trusted

Literally who? And why are you shilling so hard for them?

Galvao Bueno is sleeping.

GOOOOOL DO MEXICO, ATE O GOL.

They're only now waking up here, and they're probably the main source of your own networks for shit that happens in br.

gotta love how MSM is ignoring this, it's quite literally a major world happening

Kassab to PSD so they could be Dilmas allies and get gibs, also nationally they've been PSDB satellites for 20 years) or Silvio Santos (he polled extremely well before and I'm syre he can win, just need to see what policies he will defend before voting for him) or some more centrist politician (likely Alckmin) who we can try to move right in the 2nd turn. Just please God no Lula/Ciro vs Marina or I'll just fucking kms (tbc Marina is still better than these 2, she is still horrible tho). This will be the best election since 1989 and we might get rid of our PTxPSDB system in place since the 90s tho, all due to based Lavajato. Anything can happen now

(btw both Marina and Bolsonaro would find it hard to govern with small base in the legislative and less compromising positions, this usually ends poorly in br politics, as per Collor)