I've always wondered what other countries think of American Football...

I've always wondered what other countries think of American Football? Seeing how most of world plays Football (Soccer) as their main sport; how does your country in general feel about it, and how do you yourself feel about the sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

saaf.rs/klubovi/
youtube.com/watch?v=HD4TAiAFyz0
youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stupid

This, they really don't care

I enjoy it. The ONLY thing I don't like us the stop start nature of it, can drag on too much.

But yeah, when a game is tight and is won by a hail Mary, it can be the most exciting sport possible.

Basically lot of blacks running back and forth and everyone in america watches it for some reason.

Anyway watching sports is stupid, in recent years sport viewership in Russia dropped massively, like 8% of men watch UEFA competitions.

its basically rugby with more rules, more ads, and less time actually playing

Seems pretty dull

played by dandies and fatties

>20 sec of play time into 1 min of reset into 20 sec of playtime into 2 min reset into 20 sec of playtime

Nfl is everything that is wrong with america, everything has to be a fucking spectical, just fucking play a game, and fuck off.

No one gives a single shit, seriously. I bet most people arent even aware of it.

The ball is in play for an average of 55 minutes (90 on the clock) in soccer. 40 out of 80 in rugby.
11 out of 60 in gridiron. And it takes 4 hours to play.

No one really cares about American football outside if America. Like Americans don't care about some local African games

All your sports are wierd.

The time outs are the fucking worst.

I'm not really a sports guy, but it's easy to go to like any old professional sports game and have a fun time especially if you know how the game works. But the super bowl just goes on for fucking ever with like 3 minutes of actual game spread out across 19 hours, and you're just sitting there listening to a mix of ads that make you want to neck yourself and morons trying to keep up the hype about running out the clock and some kind of pro wrestling rivalry.

Don't care. I'd rather watch Rugby, it's like the grown-up version of American Football with less bullshit.

Football seems to be more about the ads, half-time shows and everything around it than actually playing the thing.

American Football is a really good band.

We dont.

Baseball is masterrace true American sport.

This is why I don't watch it. It's so boring I can't believe people can sit through a whole game. The highlights can be fun to watch but other than that it's too slow. I think the same thing of soccer, hockey, and baseball. Basketball is better but I still wouldn't watch it if I had something better to do.

Unwatchable because the jews play a commercial every 3 second.Filled with obese players, most are niggers, wearing tight ass yoga pants.

Hand egg is the gayest thing ever.

Also, not Sup Forums related

Daily reminder that ice hockey is the true white man's sport.

I think its a fun sport. Kinda taken advantage though by corporations and the media. But its a fun and interesting sport. Some of the rules are really frustrating however.

Today's superb owl was the stuff of legends and I'm glad I was a part of it.

this isn't Sup Forums though. its like youre trying to Sup Forums yourself from Sup Forums.

please leave

it doesn't care, or get mentioned
they did mention on the news who was playing who and that super bowl was a final of somthing

we have a football league and shit, but people don't care about it. i find it really boring.

saaf.rs/klubovi/

Also, the Falcons won the popular vote

If local African games include blaming whitey then I think America is picking it up just fine.

Its for queers. If you're gunna woop and holla and slap each others arses, don't chuck a ball in there and call it a sport.
>body armour + helmets

boring. ice hockey seem more interesting. i used to play NHL vidya when i was kid

My dutch bro

Before I moved to San Francisco I lived in Amsterdam and went to an Admirals game and really got into it.

Now going to Raider games and 49ers is more fun because of tailgate.

having 1 team rather than def and off teams would make it a better game also less downtime

Nobody cares. People who play football around here are utter America cucks.

The Super Bowl is pushed as a major event around here because -again- we are cucks for American culture so we gotta do it.
The number of actual football fans is really low though. I know like 3 people who genuinely care about the sport.

Pretty much this.

>football
>carries ball in hands
what

That's what you get when you let the Scots do things. It's not so much a ball but a pile of haggis that they throw around in order to make money.

>more ads
this is what turns me off of it

Boring
Stupid
Full of ads
Nobody cares
Wrong name
Unwatchable

American Football isn't followed by anyone here other than American ex-pats and some college students. I'm unaware of any domestic league here for American football as rugby and afl are the equivalent football codes here which and vastly more popular. Outside of superbowls there is no publicity of american football and even then you would have sparse coverage of it. The game itself has far too many stoppages and is by and large uninteresting and boring to watch.

a boring and stupid version of Rugby MASTER RACE
youtube.com/watch?v=HD4TAiAFyz0
youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw
1.- Football
2.- Tenis
3.- Basketball
4.- Rugby
5.- triathlon
6.- fencing

We used to call it Retard Football in school then our headmaster told us it's called American Football. Everything made sense after that.

The roughly 14 minutes of ball play in a 4 hour game is OK, nothing spectacular though. It's no wonder they're all so fat, they just walk about or squat most of the time.

>tennis
>no ten
>no nis
>badminton
>not bad
>no mint
>doesn't weigh a ton
Russians are THIS retarded and incapable of abstract thinking

Ruby is a lot better. NFL is dragged out with stops/commercials every minute.

>football
kick off, punts, and field goals- one foot
>soccer
>use head to score
>use both feet
should be called (((headball))) (((feetball)))

Watch the Superb Owl every year, good stuff.

get the fuck out of here pajeet

Why does america have the worst bacon?

channel 4 bought the rights to show yank ball in uk with that lanky bolton twat hosting it and really tried to push it last year and it was on at like 4am lol

Most people here only sees the super bowl and then forget that shit even exist for a year... it's just an excuse to drink beer all day with friends.

It's called Handegg (hand egg), not football

It was first played on foot instead of horseback.

You know handegg is more accurate, burguer.

But you're ok about feetball

I find it pretty interesting

It seems everything around the game is more important than the game itself and it's hard as fuck to get excited when it stops all the time.

Also, I get that people like it but FUCK you guys are mental for it, I don't understand that.

It is objectively less exciting than association football.

>95% of my country(and I think whole europe) doesn't give a fuck
>4% hate it cause itz not real football! itz handegg! don't call our football soccer n shieet!!!
>1% likes it and watches it.

Personally I'm in the 95%.

The only good American sport is Baseball. Your "football" is boring as fuck and Basketball is only fun if you like watching 10 niggers run up and down a court for 45 minutes.

Baseball is the long draw, complex, strategic and skillful all at once and it is not completely filled with dindus. It is one of the only things that still exists today that I consider true Americana.

>Also, I get that people like it but FUCK you guys are mental for it, I don't understand that.
It's an unofficial holiday with a chance to release our aggression and get drunk.

this

What is that shit? Gimme proper Danish bacon lad.

I watched the Superbowl yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Kinds enjoyed it. I was rooting for Pats because I wanted to see Brady in the WH with Trump, but I went to bed because they were losing so much and I had to go to school in a couple of hours.

William is not fit enough to be King

first time you've seen pork muhummad?

we call that friday night ans saturday and suday

fuck it 4 day weekend

>danish bacon

well its not too bad

Isnt Superbowl 4 hours of commercial with bits of game and random camera focus on random people?

Btw Euro Basketball > NBA

Never seen that on any bacon

looks nasty, do you attach ham to your bacon?

I liked their costumes when I was a child. Nowadays I just wonder what kind of a retard first started to call if football.

not fit enough to be seen to sit around waving from a chair maybe 3 times a year?

Wow I think I'm a Democrat now. It would surely suck if there were needles left in my ground beef next time I went to the grocery store.

as a game in itself it seems okay

the fact that every NFL game is 80% ads and 20% gameplay is a complete joke and i really don't understand why anyone wastes their time watching it

desu American meat is probably up there with Italian

Niche sport in global terms. Do they even bother with a world cup for it?

just a longer cut lad

why is it called American and Canadian bacon?
I don't get this at all?
why don't you just get the whole rasher?

Yeah it sucks.

I don't understand it at all but I like the way it's violent. It's gotta be the most violent none-combat sport.

Baseball is just modified cricket same as football is modified rugby and basket ball is modified handball.

(((why indeed)))

All you faggots don't seem to get that American Football is the closest thing to war a sport can be strategically. This is why you are all cuck nations.

Bongs are somehow falling for the meme. I'm not a fan of the fact a match takes 4 hours to complete but only has about 20 mins of actual play

No doubt that was a massive failure. Don't imagine it would have faired much better even with a good time slot.

don't tease me, it confuses me as to why they would only want part of it

I actually get why they make such a spectacle of it. Soccer is really focused sports watching and no fun or enjoyment. People just scream at their TVs. American football seems more like a get-together party kind of spectacle and the ads and breaks play into that somehow.

What I don't get... it seems the players are kinda dumb. I just watched a trick plays video, where basically a guy runs 30 yards gets tackled but passes the ball before he goes down, the other guy then goes for touchdown.

I mean... that is how it should always be, how is that considered trick play. Seems for all the strategy they got, they could play a lot more intelligent.

they actually do have a "world cup"

the only teams are usa canada and mexico

>wow we are so violent and hardcore XD
>*wears helmet and protectors* with tigh yogapants

there's a world cup for it, but America doesn't really send anyone good to it. I think thee french founded the Am-Football world cup

Lol no. Quit guzzling your wife's Bull's semen hans, that stuff is no good for you.

>American "football"

It is practically a retarded rugby which is played by a bunch of pussies who need to wear armors to take some tackles. It isn't even "football" for God's sake.

It's not really a trick play, but I guess it's in there because it's rarely done in fear of losing the ball.

LMAO! I'd love to see you a literal Swede go and call an American footballer a "dandie/fatty". It'd be a lot different than getting whooped by a scrawny Somali/Arab like you're used to.

you forgot they are fucking literally obese niggers

It's impossible to come out a professional football career without brain damage of some sorts. Just isn't healthy.

What's more weird to me is that american sports have seperate teams for offense and defense.

>A white man throwing an egg ball to a nigger who gets smashed by another nigger.

I fuckin love NFL

(semi)underrated

Isn't Japan big into baseball?

too many comercials
game feels very stop/start, doesnt flow.

This Spaniard gets it

Another team based ball game, but with non-spherical ball. I have no idea about rules and I've never watched even a single game in my life.
But aftergame reactions, jokes, memes, holywars and shitslinging can be amusing sometimes.

>LMAO