Allegedly "TERRIFIED" of being jailed with a “death sentence” after what they call "backstabbing hubby Bill"...

Allegedly "TERRIFIED" of being jailed with a “death sentence” after what they call "backstabbing hubby Bill" testifies against her, crooked Hillary Clinton appeared to be fleeing the country ahead of a secret grand jury indictment!

In a bombshell world exclusive, GLOBE’s spies learned Hillary Clinton was bolting to the small Arab monarchy of Bahrain in the Persian Gulf. There is no Extradition Treaty between Bahrain and the USA.

“Hillary had every intention of boarding the flight — but Trump administration officials made it clear to her it would ‘be better’ if she didn’t leave town,” says a D.C. insider.

According to the tabloid, officials from the Trump administration intercepted her trying to board the flight.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/glennbeck/status/828344311016075264
youtube.com/watch?v=PNkl4B7rvHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What news of Bat Boy?

why was this thread deleted before with 0 replies on page 2?

fake news. no credible sources and hillary was tweeting during the game.

was about to ask the same

This, Bat Boy is more real than that story.

Was there an "-h" at the end of her tweets? If not it wasn't her

>you can only tweet from the United States

>cher dying
How I wish this was anything morethan a printed form of shitposting.

Those paintins are not in straight line, they look like from bum house. Got to be fake image.

I literally googlied this 5 minutes before I saw this thread. I didn't see this. Is this fake? The tabloids have been known to spread bs like batboy but also real explosive stuff that is 100% real so idk.

Has this tabloit ever gotten anything right?

Me too. It would be tremendous.

Touché

A lot of stuff. That is 100% real.

mobile.twitter.com/glennbeck/status/828344311016075264

She was going to enter the womb of Minerva but she was caught and once wikileaks releases their "vault 7" she will be imprisoned

Here OCD Bro

This is a lot better, thank you for original image. I ain't got no OCD; just normal finnish precision.

That's a tabloid...

Is it legal for them to publish stuff like that?

not if it's not true. they would get sued otherwise

Then that is true.

Artemis

Or they are risking being sued. Won't be the first time some paper posted absolute bullshit and then retracted the statement, apologized etc

Oops, thanks user

testing for shadowban pls respond

Also shillary is going down for shit like this. Fuck mods

they certainly could publish bullshit but it seems less likely since they could be sued

Not necessarily.
Tabloids survive by printing ridiculous bullshit that no one but total retards would believe, and then point to it and say "Look at how fucking stupid this is, no one could possibly believe that this is an actual article" in order to skirt around the laws.
In other words, they work just like regular news.

they aren't considered real news so they can publish whatever the fuck they want

Praise be

>Bahrain
kek, hope she enjoys chocolateland

I can't believe Precilla Presley would fall in love with Tom Jones. That IS unusual.

Does Sup Forums even have shadowbans?

responding.

>tabloid
fuck off retard

youll find it happens all the time.

>13 Feb. 2017

>HILLAHRY I'M COMIN' FOR YOU

(It's a weekly)

True. Love will never do what I want it to.

Yes, i have a thread i cN see from this device, that has been pruned/deleted.

I cannot see it on my other device, yet it has not been bumped of catalog yet

I believe Sup Forums admins don't use that plebbit "feature".

Nice catch.

Getting sued is part of their monthly budget

>weekly

>quad dúbs

GO GET HER CRUZ

you dense motherfucker.. take a look at the calender and tell me in wich fucking week we are in,

phone catalog is *always* out of sync with regular catalog you big dummy

The thread was either deleted or archived as you were replying

WHY CANT THIS CRAZY LOVE BE MINE

Nice

why would a tabloid that's going to sit on a shelf for a week date their papers so they're "old" on day two of their run?

this is pizzagate related. dhs already tipped their hand feb.3 with release of video: youtube.com/watch?v=PNkl4B7rvHY

the pizza reference is super on the nose...

Fake news, probably. Unless someone can find proof?

Is that real?