>White people aren't viole-

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaifox.com/gallery/39267/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>White people are civilize-

#Animallivesmatter
#StopFishing
#FishingisRacist

>Shitskins have to move to white counties to be parasites.

>White people are good pare-

Oh no not the creatures that we by our birthright should slaughter and use for our benefit

Boohoo. White people aren't vegan. Waah.

And yeah, white people are violent. In all the right ways.

We did have world wars, because we were powerful enough to do so. Millions of people were killed, because we had the technology and means to carry it out.

I'm not sorry that white people are superior to brownies, who only ever rule over their kingdoms of dirt.

complete your sentences you faggot

/thread

t. nigger

White people can be niggers too.

>killing intelligent mammals is our birthright

The irony is that they're all killing animals together, meanwhile brown people still kill each other.

Likely because they can't tell apart each other from actual animals.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

t. faggot

What's the problem?

This thread again

Recognizing the intelligence of whales isn't being a vegan. Also, it's ironic that Sup Forums hates on colored peoples when whites are just as barbaric and horrible as exemplified in my pictures.

>Sup Forums hates on colored peoples when whites are just as barbaric and horrible
Crime statistics in every modern civilization would like to have a word with you.

See

>whites are just as barbaric and horrible

Really?

>this one time "put shoe on head" went too far

>saving and posting something like this

>making a joke about something like this

Yeah, white people are so empathetic and civilized.

Its time for you to go back to Somalia then if you don't want to eat or learn a family trade.

Oh wait, you don't want to learn a family trade because you guys already have one, its either Cannibalism, Rape or Stealing. Or all at the same time

>scandinavian
Have fun destroying the racist evil culture that the people who have been living there for centuries have built

>they've been living there for a long time so that means they can do whatever they want
Top tier logic. Of course, any rational person can tell you that you as a unique and sovereign individual are entitled nothing what the random strangers who lived before you made, nor are you entitled to sadistically slaughter highly intelligent beings for your own sick amusement.

>being this mad about your very own cousin's primordial traditions

t. Jamal Abdul Al-Denmarkani

>Denmark
>white

Their entire society lives off that for an entire season. Compare that to a coastal country like somolia that requires millions in us aid every year. Fuck you.

Civilized people like OP buy meat from the grocery store!

You're forgetting the other option: it's some white cuck who genuinely believes that his race is worse than all the others.

We have no empathy for parasites like you. We only care about people who make the effort to better themselves and their society.

... Which is a reasonable argument, exactly. Why should a nation that can buy its food from a store, persist in acting like absolute fucking savages like this? And why would you feel the need to defend it?

Oh god, this is the shittiest bait I've ever seen.

Just fucking off yourself already, if you hate your culture so much.

>buying food from a store does not involve murder.

>your culture
What culture? The Danish culture? It doesn't exist, and I'm not about to pretend that it does.

Maisie says this is bad.

I agree.

I love you Maisie.

- Burger from Burgerland

>OP is not a fa-

>White people are evil!They should just up and disappear!
>...where did my welfare check go???Meanie racists need to bump up the taxes!

Population control is civilized. Now put on your Canadian proxy again.

>#Animallivesmatter
Read that reply and instantly assumed the thumbnails must be showing pictures of butchered niggers/mudslimes.

Disappointed desu senpai

It's bait. Ya got me gud.

t. cuck vegan

Show us your belly button.

>t. Ezz-eldine Mahmoud Elkhashab

What a stupid goat fucker.

wow it's fucking fishing
come back when we do most of the shit that niggers and mudslimes do to their fellows

>Population control
What a pathetic attempt at justifying this bullshit. And I'm not using a proxy asshole, I'm Danish.

The white man is incredibly violent.

Best not forget that, ex colonised people.

>I'm Danish.
Clearly not, especially considering

Nords are 100% whi-

but whales are rarely hunted outside of asia
chinks, gooks and nips are not white

>>White people aren't viole-
strawman, leftycuck

>t. ezzeldine.mahmoud.elkhashab

You stupid goat fucker. Fucking goof. Your mother is a whore and I cum in her mouth every night before shitting in your father's mouth :^)

By the way, I've put you ON NOTICE for a no-fly list bitch :^)

What exactly are you whining about? Whaling is pretty much how the world and nature works. The ones on the top of the food chain eat those below them.

Next you're going to criticize the whales themselves for eating defenseless fish?

Put down the pipe and pick up a book and fuck off m8.

linq?

Why does it even matter to you if I'm Danish? My points stand on their own.

What does "t." mean? Tovarishch?

You better link that shit.

What exactly is barbaric and civilized by using population control on a species that breeds way too much?
Not only does it benefit the people on the Faroe Islands, but a lot of animals in the sea as well.

hentaifox.com/gallery/39267/

uncivilized*

look it up ivan ivanovich ivanovski

cheggid

White people are the most violent race. There is no doubt about it. Who started the World Wars? White people. Who killed the most people in history? White people. Who are the most prolific serial killers? white people

the fuck is that Bjorjen? tuna?

Mexico's murder rate and the black crime rate literally anywhere where there are niggers begs to differ

i've never read it and even i knew it was that shitndol manga

you guys are new

>Live on a small shitty Island were farming is impossible.
>Fish whales instead and turn this into a tradition.
>OMFG HOW CRUEL HOW COULD YOU.

Meanwhile Mohammed is stoning some bitches and slicing off some peas in the name of Allah.

Kekelek.

>This fucking nigger again.
How many threads you going to make about this shit?
Your ancestors were cannibals you jealous jiggaboo, tell us all about the amazing dirt wall of benin again!

> All ideology is based on some coercion
> Let's base our violence in ending oppression

are they human? no? then i have no moral qualms about killing them

Mexicans are white.

>Who started the World Wars
Jews.
>who fought them
White people.
@111334516
(you)

Reminder that Mèxicans being classed as white is an attempt to inflate the white crime statistics

>that breeds way too much
You have no evidence of this, and also what a disturbing thing to write. Seek help.

>working together
>lower aggeresion
>stop fucking baiting you fucking faggot

Power is entitlement because power is real.

kmeeeee mama de ebin ivul jews are making me do stuff kmeeeee

>Can make examples of various slaughters
>Chose fishing
Ok.

Whaling is NOT fishing, idiot. Whales are NOT fish.

>seek help
You are the one who thinks store bought products are somehow free of shit like the OP pic
I have a feeling you have an IQ somewhere around room temperature in Fahrenheit.
Or you're just pretending to be retarded.

>faroe
>white

>Same fucking thread every single day

Funny thing is you call me retarded, even though the mercury in the whales is so dangerously high that it literally retards you.

You = BTFO'd

fuck you you bong lander
i may not be white but you sure as hell dont deserve to be called one

las malvinas son argentinas and you will all get hanged in the day of reckoning

britbottle genocide best day of my life

>implying I eat whale
No, user.
You are the retards.
And then user was a potato.

>Norway
>white

>shitting on your own culture and tradition
this is literally the only evil thing white people do

this desu

M-MM-Uh culture
Drinking gallons of lukewarm beer a day was part of elisabethan England's culture, chavs neds and bums are more English than you, they'r ejust simply honouring their ancestor's culture.

culture and britbong culture especially wasn't grown in a petri dish. It didn't grow ex nihilo. The influences other countries have had to form "British culture" over the years are too massive to even bother to list. If it wasn't for Virgil there'd be no beowulf for instance.

Furthermore, wanting to enshrine practices that your ancestors at one point did in a glorified past for ritualistic reasons or just for survival yet not allowing it to adapt takes away all the significance the ritual might have once had and leads to cultural stagnation and ultimately decay. Like zulu tribes doing a song and dance show whenever the crammed tourist bus pulls up

From the 11th century onwards, there was this annual festival here where people used to throw black cats off the belfry because they were seen as evil and omens of bad luck. We throw plushies now. Why? animal welfare reasons to be sure, but also because the idea of ill omens and superstition surrounding the black cat has faded. Same thing with the dolphin slaughter on the faroe islands or Japanese whale hunting. Any real reason that helped create this behaviour ( lack of food mostly) and any symbolism that might have been attached to the hunt has long ceased to be. It's a relic of the past and a product of its time. Continuing to honour the tradition just for tradition's sake even though everything that helped create this cultural expression has long since vanished renders it hollow, and ultimately pointless.

tl;dr m-m-uh culture, fuck off.

and Bosnians aren't

Culture and tradition are excuses for being unscientific assholes.

This, human's today think they can reproduce to infinity, because how retarded this society and economy system is build to reproduce into infinity what the earth don't have. We are literally killing ourselves.

Only 98%. Beats your 56% every time.

You are not even a country, of course you would have no culture

I'm vegan OP and care a lot about animal rights, but people who live in these remote locations can't live a vegan diet really, they depend on fishing. Not saying killing whales is necessary though.

so africans and mudslimes are unscientific assholes as well? you damn racist, xenophobic sexist

How do so many of you fall for this ridiculously bad bait?

>Mexicans are white
>56%
Pick one

The people in here are only defending those inbred islanders because they're "white".

Had they been Africans, you would decry them as violent savages.

Your hypocrisy is astounding.