HWNDU rused Sup Forums

most of /ourguys/ are actors (except for a few obamanon, old school astoria, adidasbro, brittany etc..)

the redflags, bluepilling, and inconsistencies of paid actors:

Jesus:
>had no clue on pizzagate
>How do i pronounce user? is it "Aynon" or "Ahnon"?
>goys, homosex is okay
>goys, sharia is okay

Rose:
>bluepilled introduction about shedding primitive, infantile, old traditions and embracing the new liberal order
>Kindness Evokes kindess
>we are all immigrants, i am an immigrant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B88apmgkDOg
youtube.com/watch?v=F53q-1G6z6o
youtube.com/watch?v=3MKFu1bqOS0
youtube.com/watch?v=472vWBn5cnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut the fuck up, he imitated CIA's whole plane scene. i dont care if he is an actor.

Sure thing kike

It was all a lie.

how new are you? the aynon ahnon argument has been raging since the conception of Sup Forums.

At least people stopped arguing how to pronounce sage

>talking about hwndu outside of the containment thread
>wanting anyone to give a shit
You should be banned for spaming the board with this garbage. I hope Iran nukes the shit out of you, Shmuel

She's got a head like a horse. She's ugly and she's #notmygirl

The whole thing is Twitch/ Reddit garbage. kys

Ebrietas is the only one you can trust. Take the Cosmos Pill.

Have a qt. Now leave Sup Forums and never come back heeb.

There's no argument to be had though. Nobody says "aynonymous." No one who deserves to live anyway

these guys on hwndu are pretty much what most people here are like. dont lie to yourself.

>what is dialect

This based swede (swedes are based af) knows what's up. HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US
youtu.be/B88apmgkDOg

>OP is from israel

Stop waifuing the enemy

>Kindness
>Evokes
>Kindness

What are the capitalized letters juden?

>they are just random anons just like you and me, they are not shills
>ok, so some of them know each other and are in relationships so what?
>yeah some of them have done acting/media work, still not suspicious...who else do you expect to go on a livestream
>ok Jesus is a shill
Pol is currently at stage 3

You deserve a bullet to your skull if you don't say "uhnon"

sayj

I, like Mike Pence, believe in conversion therapy.

That fag is obvious so does Papernigger

That one time where the museum lady on camera said to Jesus that he should be an actor and needs an agent really weirded me out

Amazing how they let you go on the internet from inside your padded room

He was re-enacting baneposting on cam at that time

And when that other guy in the jean jacket that didn't say a word for hours and just orbited conversations turned out to be a male model I became suspicious

Nah he wasn't she had just seen everything he had done that night, just seems very coincidental almost like a subversive career bump for Jesus and stinky Shia probably was never actually arrested but was swiftly taken away to his directors chair

He did it well, almost like he was auditioning for something.
I wasn't sold until he reacted to doxx by saying goodbye. I mean why would it trouble him? He told us he was a wrestler and surely that would have helped his following (see paper).

user remember he said he wanted to become a wrestler after college when asked by the "museum lady" this reeks of him being a personal friend of Shias

No, he WAS baneposting irl before the lady showed up. I was watching the whole stream

Being outed as a right wing Trump supporter would have helped his career in libshit hollywood HOW?

>kike flag
Stike one.
>no proofs
Strike two.
>bullshit rationale
Strike three, into the oven you go.

Yeah exactly and she said she was watching him all night and how good she thought he was then there was the useful idiot acting it out with him who didn't know the lines

>right wing
>trump supporter
Convincing someone he was these things is exactly what stinky Shia would hire him for not to mention he played the character well

If Jesus was doxxed you should have some hard proofs

>Sup Forums starts treating HWNDU like a tv show
>it turns out most of /ourgoys/ are actually actors
you can't make this shit up

So he is stupid? Because that is why I wouldn't go near he live stream. This is why people began to wonder.
Its pretty easy to be forgiven for playing a Nazi compared to being one.

But he was such a bro. I will be completely offended when it turns out that he was a paid shill. I cant believe it

Ofc sweden knows how to conquer the enemy in the most effective way :^)

Jesus wasn't doxxed though he hid his identity the whole time, isn't it strange how fast the guy in the denim jacket (male model) he was talking to was doxxed? It's almost like Jesus texted him and anonymously posted in one of the five threads going at once pretending to be an user doing it for the lulz

>Jesus gets doxxed

>Everything lines up with what he said about being a wrestler

Jesus its like you conspiracy fuckers didn't watch the first season:

youtube.com/watch?v=F53q-1G6z6o

Jesus Baneposted, Sheevposted, had extensive knowledge of Jojo, Berserk, and Evangalion, used a myriad of memes from "THE DELEGATES", to traps not being gay, BRAPPPP posters, Bogpilling, /wooo/, /asp/, Fesh Pince posting on Sup Forums and countless other shit someone would only know if they regulared this Chinese cartoon discussion board.

Stop with your shitty /qa/ conspiracies of this beautiful man:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MKFu1bqOS0

Saw-gay
Literally Japanese.
Literally does nothing.

I can post some of his other acting stuff. But it doesn't prove he was paid for hwndu.
I also dislike doxing.

It all starts to click doesn't it

nice try, jesus

It makes sense that he's good at Sup Forums memes.

Tbh wrestling made me wonder when I heard it at first. Wrestlers are pretty much actors.
He never mentioned Dj'ing or acting though did he?

OH LOOK it's another one of Buzzfeeds provocateur threads

at least post some source faggot.

posting in a shill thread

Can someone milk pill me?

It's almost like he was given a character that he had to play and did somewhat extensive research into though I'm not denying he could browse Sup Forums isn't it strange how he uploaded a webm of him opening the envelope with the Madame president magazine in it and laughing around Christmas. Wasn't that the same time that cover was leaked onto Sup Forums I think Shia was planning this for longer than we thought

He also know a lot of Sup Forums memes. He probably stay on Jojo threads

this and (((israel))) op, sage faggots

jesus is our guy. where comes this shit here from? just repent and praise kek and maybe he will spare you.

upload aurora's youtube videos

Bite your tongue.

>he hasn't seen the video where he got a present and when he opened it he bursted out laughing because it was the Madam President edition of Newsweek
He's legit

Thread sure is gonna get slid now that the dots are starting to connect. It will be fun while it lasts anons. Remember some kikes are our kikes

What happened around Christmas?

Also I imagine it isn't hard to find an aspiring actor who browses TV. The other baneposters were autistic and even though they knew the lines spilled their spaghetti. Jesus was good.

Nice try schlomo

Ive seen it surfaced near Christmas around the same time someone posted the magazine and that cover was leaked remember?

stop weaponizing jewish waifus

There's at most 2,000 people watching the stream. For all these "actors" getting paid by Shia you tards keep coming up with it would seem like a pretty risky fucking business venture for him. Can someone explain how he's making his money back from all this? What, is he getting a cut from the museum? Everybody who's been there said they haven't even been inside the damn thing since it started.

He even mentioned Pestposting. That sold me on him being 100% genuine

I remember that magazine being leaked right before Nov 8, I could be wrong tho

That video of him getting an envelope with the Madame president Hillary magazine in it and laughing uproariously "like Chris Evans" in his own words he was good, too good

he never wanted to doxx himself so thats why he didn't reveal too much about himself. I mean thats just common sense.

>was doxxed and revealed to be a college student, is actually greek/saudi, amateur wrestler

I don't know why you are playing mental gymnastics without proof to make him out to be more than he is and also make Shia look like some umpteenth level mastermind beyond any logic, when the dude is a fucking unhinged has-been celebrity.

He is just dude who shitposts and frequents this sight just like anyone else. All the proof was in the doxxing. Get fucking over your conspiracy and leave this based man alone.

I mean hell, he even fucking blew off LITERALLY BUZZFEED on camera to sheevpost
youtube.com/watch?v=472vWBn5cnU

>magazine didn't get leaked until Christmas

Looked at listings on Amazon as soon as trump won.

He is a Hollywood celebrity with many connections.
Paying some college students wouldn't make him think twice.

it's a live audition, the investment of time and energy now pays off in the future through acting work

He is paid by soros. It is just a way to generate unrest.

Yeah similar timeframe I wouldn't doubt he was the one that leaked it originally then released the video of him opening the envelope laughing etc then shows up to HWNDU pretty much does an acting test reel then leaves

everyone is an actor bra . in the theatre of life. so stfu and go back to egypt

He said he had wrestled. that was a doxx sentence. someone was going to find him after that.
is he stupid? Just caught up in the moment?

This, fuck anyone who talks shit about Jesus.

Plots getting a little thin here, Hosehead.

Yeah his mom was CIA I'm sure that was true as well, you sure pulled that video up extremely fast almost like you were expecting someone to question the legitimacy of this shill

your cuckistan became kekistan.
cucks go home!

This pic of from the Gavin Mcinnis talk. Look who it is.

His Cia mom is pretty hot. Would fug hard.

>generate unrest
>not punching/ provoking anyone
>not being a dick

Yeah he's sure suck at generating unrest

I think the plots getting deliciously thick and you are getting nervous

I think you got some serious problems leaf.

This proves what exactly?

What about other guys? Im preety shure that the Divider wasnt paid actor

>Having people genuinely live shitpost that could only be done by someone who has been on this site for years while also been based as fuck, objective, non-confrontational, and BTFO other peoples arguments with civil discourse and the racecard to keep antifa civil

>generating unrest

You literally can't justify a way around this shit, you're just trying your hardest to make something out of nothing there.

One thing they and the creators of this trash have in common

PURE FUCKING CANCER

Hmmmm the antifa guy with the sign, purely coincidence I'm sure

Have you been watching? It has got pretty intense mate.

come on guys, you all know this is a left wing operation to permanently change the culture of Sup Forums so that it doesn't pose as great of a thread in 2018

>wasting digits

>People really think shia and the museum paid a bunch of random people to spout ebin maymays at a camera non stop for an audience of about 2000 - 3000 people

Really activates my almonds

I knew lots of people on Sup Forums were dumb as fuck but holy shit you take the cake.

Kek speaks through me user I will continue to try and expose what I believe is the truth about this matter

This.

I really don't believe they are actors.