The biggest problem with liberals right now

is they think they will win things because they believe they deserve to win.

But that's not how it works. That's not how the real world works. You win by using winning strategies. Not because it's your turn.

This is big effect of the overall feminization of the liberal side and the democratic party in the USA. Women think they should get things because they have gone through troubles or trauma in the past. And on an individual basis that does work for a lot of them most of the time. But on a national basis it doesn't because there is no sex involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Throughout history women have received everything for free simply because they have a pussy. You can't really expect them to understand this shit.

That's what I'm getting at. It works for them on an individual basis when they are just trying to nag their friends and family, but the strategy fails on the mass scale because there is no power of the pussy to draw on and because there are hard numbers to work with.

don't tell them

The biggest problem with conservatives right now is that they (as in: Sup Forums mods) are preventing me from posting my honest leftwing perspective on the situation. Because if you knew how much we have in common, you might think that working-class people should unite against international bankers. And that would be bad.

>my honest leftwing perspective
kek, nice try

leftism is based on a falsehood, that people are equal

>leftism is based on a falsehood, that people are equal

False.

And you know it's false, yet you want to construct a strawman.

I notice you didn't give your version

If someone's doing something badly or in a way that will end up bad for them it's alright to just let them keep doing it

waaa they censoring meh

but won't give his view when asked

>Not because it's your turn.
uh it's not
we'll see in 2024

>punch liberal in face!
>stomp liberal!
Oh wait...

Add to it the fact that they're so desperate for victory that they're willing to turn everything into a political issue just so they can go "haha we win, drumpf btfo", I mean just look at the superb owl

Except you won't get censored.

Just don't expect the userbase, which is 99%+ Conservative including me, to take your thread seriously.

Usually when someone makes a thread, you get

>kys
>actual argument
>BTFO

in that order.

My version is that our best workers (police, steelworkers, etc) should not earn less than 1,000,000 times more than the faggot-assed progeny of Wall Street fucksticks.

what about athletes, authors and actors?

>Just don't expect the userbase, which is 99%+ Conservative including me, to take your thread seriously.

I never started a thread, moron. I replied to a post, and it was deleted by triggered mods because it was too rational.

That's Sup Forums nowadays. I get it, and I can deal with it.

>because it was too rational

You wouldn't just do that, right?

Just go on the internet and tell lies?

what right do you have to others money?

how will you stop people from making too much?

is it just envy?

>what about athletes, authors and actors?

Same applies, Copernicus.

>what right do you have to others money?

Do you even understand what 'money' is?

>this goy believes in the value of 'good honest hard work'

I asked you 3 simple questions, and you answered with a question

it seems you ARE a lefty

>boasts about having some grand viewpoint
>"we're not so different"
>all he does is shitpost, dodge questions and make outrageous claims

Well we got transgender people normalized on msm. Next step for equality is pedophilia. Where does the equality shilling fucking stop?

>leftism is based on a falsehood, that people are equal
That's what classical liberalism is based on too, and yet people here lap that shit up unquestioningly

Would it be fair to say that I should be banned for my unorthodox beliefs?

I get it that you are in love with corporate capitalism. I don't judge you on that score, other than virtually.

You know I don't, goybro. Reread.

I don't think it is

if you are referring to the preamble tothe US constitution, then they were only talking about White Men, and only about them being created equal

>unorthodox beliefs

kek, leftism retardation is pretty mainstream faggot

I'm sure Diderot said something about all races being equal.
Racial question notwithstanding, even among whites, equality is a lie born out of a twisted, materialistic interpretation of Christianity

>born out of a twisted, materialistic interpretation of Christianity
perhaps, the church of old definitely had a hierarchy, was it jewish meddling which created the modern church of equality?

In other words, you have successfully been brainwashed by the global 0.0001%.

Good going.

why can't you answer my simple questions?

>left wing
Having anything but delusions

kys

Go ahead. What is your question?

see

In other words, Mods and Janitors must prevent people like me from posting their opinions. Otherwise, we might present a rational argument for XYZ.

4polchaners will never let that happen. Only confirmation bias is allowed here.

Since you are not adding anything of value to the discussion anyway, might as well post your super-controversial opinion and get yourself banned (as if bans meant anything in the days of phones and dynamic IPs). Worst case scenario, no one is convinced by it (just like you are not convincing anyone by not speaking your opinion), best case scenario, you actually change some people's mind

The problem is the left wing they think they are the absolute good guys and it that give them every rights and also fail to understand few concept.
-they believe almost everything should be praised, normalized in the public but fail to understand that the basic purpose to society is to set standard and limitation to ensure the survival of the group (even pervert on Sup Forums understand that), where to set the limitation of the society is the actual debate between reasonnable people.

-When they speak about equality they speak about everyone being equal in a point while its actually mean equal in right as define by the law. That the only point where everyone can be equal, an idiot isn't equal to a genius.

-they know nothing about the world outside their upper-middle class district and believe the entire world look like an East/West coast cosmopolitan metropolis like New York.

-they believe the retard label they themselve because of the "I identify as..." trend is what define them instead of your actions and their conséquence.

-Worst of all they believe the world can be strictly devided between good and evil and think intention are more important than action and their consequence.

good points op

i think alot of this has to do with womens control over reproduction and their ability to wage war on a sexual level

they have used it for so long that its a subcontous thought and they dont realize that that doesnt hold sway on a larger scale to offset

>pol mods
>censoring leftism

Wewest of lads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics
>Left-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy and social inequality.

Really gets the old nogglin a-jogglin

The cognitive dissonance bubble of the average deranged leftie.

>using Wikipedia as an argument when talking about politics or anything politics-sensitive
Not even defending that guy, but you just went full retard

> be programmer
> spend 10 years of your life creating a very popular product in the local market with the help of a friend that had some savings
> make a lot of money as pay off for frying your neurons for 10 years
> "lol no you and your friend don't have a right to your money xDD brainless morons that had to work as janitors and burger providers deserve 1000 more money than you xD le evil investors meme"

I wanna kill you chavista garbage

I would say, in my own scholar guess, semantically speaking, the main problem of the left is that they are massive faggots.

That would be my thesis on this riveting subject.

> When they speak about equality they speak about everyone being equal in a point while its actually mean equal in right as define by the law. That the only point where everyone can be equal, an idiot isn't equal to a genius.

if only

a significant amount of leftists are blank-staters

they still think that fucking jew Boas was right

as opposed to using what source?

So go make your thread over on Reddit then.

One that cannot be edited by whoever wants to push his agenda that particular day

The biggest problem with liberals is that they hijacked that fucking name.

such as...?

CNN?

>faggot-assed

I'm not going to hate people just because they have more than me

As a 'lolbertarian' I'm happy to debate you, etc.

The disturbing aspect of Sup Forums that I noticed recently is that etc...

Pole hates the Jews in international banking too we just don't want there plan b communism

>le left wing politics have nothing to do with promoting equality :^)
Yes, that's why every other word out of the mouth of an average leftist is "MUH EQUALITY", right?

Why do you think I care about spending any of my time listening to a deranged leftie nutter rant and whine? You keep losing, what could you possibly have to say of interest to me?

They've bunkered down into a siege mentality. They think that humanities "progress" is being halted by the right wing and just because someone opposes their collectivist hive mind, they must be against their vision of freedom. It's caused them to panic and imagine their rebelling against a dictatorial tyrant.
Just look at all of them comparing Trump to Hitler. They seriously believe this shit. Their so obsessed with looking at the past as bad and their own future as good, it's removed them from reason.
They've set up ideological trenches.

You do know that empty smugness does not work in Sup Forums right?

No one is going to give you leddit gold you piece of shit

The Wikipedia editors. You never heard of the whole "Jewish role in Communism" drama, or the pedo editors trying to normalize pedophilia in the related articles?
I'm not saying that the particular definition is wrong, just that Wikipedia is a bad source for political stuff

Fair enough. Not a big fan either.

> One that cannot be edited by whoever wants to push his agenda that particular day
> such as?

I am still waiting you for providing with the neutral sources you actually approve

until you do, you are just shitposting

>-they know nothing about the world outside their upper-middle class district
And pop culture references.

They take those VERY seriously!

You win because of being correct.

History will show: Trump is a fucking loser, desperate for the love of his Dad that he never received, he places his neediness into everything he says.

No-one in a year's time will be proud to be a Trump supporter, except to get some edge-lord underdog bullshit sympathy.

Trump is a fucking vacuum, a small boy wanting appreciation, and he's dragged a whole country down with his psychological problems.

>History will show: Trump is a fucking loser, desperate for the love of his Dad that he never received

Holy fuck, this much projection

literally every person with daddy issues I have ever met is a leftist

>I am still waiting you for providing with the neutral sources you actually approve
There are no actually neutral sources, all information is biased when it comes to politics, you have to learn to weigh sources. Wikipedia is particularly bad because it pretends to be neutral, you don't know who wrote the article and their quality is shit.

I know this is bullshit because there's a straight up commie general thread every fucking day

nice try, back to plebbit

that is what sources are for dude

if someone has a problem with a wikipedia definition, they can just check the sources

Panama?

Dude...

Conservacucks are the biggest crybabies.

"Why won't they allow me to act like a big boy?"

How many people actually do that? And tons of articles are unsourced and just full of whatever the editor felt like writing that day

>Wanting acclaim for not being a cunt...

Reality has a liberal bias.

Sure, that's why Trump got elected

Because people wanted a change candidate and they were willing to accept anyone, even someone with the attention-span and social skills of a toddler?

When you figure out that cultural marxism is real, and stems from these international bankers, then we can play on the same team.

Classical liberalism is based on the belief that under the law all men are treated equally. It is self evident we are not all equal in ability.

well people in Sup Forums are expected to, I assume

also their political definitions are usually spot-on except when it comes to calling everyone to the right of George Bush fascist

Why do you refuse to answer any questions?

I thought that change was having a woman instead of an old white male, isn't reality liberal as you said?

>well people in Sup Forums are expected to, I assume
You don't usually have time to do that before a thread is dead.

> Reality has a liberal bias

how? literally all liberal projects have failed

the massive amount of money wasted on the supposed equality of blacks have gone nowhere as black schools continue failing and blacks continue chimping, the once peaceful city of Malmo is being lost to gang warfare according to swedish policy, far from becoming the promised Utopia, France, the country that was always "ahead" of others in progressivism, has become the center of a civilization war

Seems to be like liberalism is based on ignored reality altogether and keep doing the same shit over and over

they can't be expected to be reasoned with

there is a reason why Pinochet had to give them free helicopter rides

those people are mentally damaged, useless as humans, devoured by envy and self-hate

Hilary didn't offer change, she offered a continuation of Obama. She didn't do good. People weren't impressed, but history will show her to be right.

But people - who as a crowd are dumb as shit - thought a silver-spooned man surrounded by yes-men was going to get them a better deal with the banks. And how did that turn out?

Give an example of reality's 'liberal bias'?

I think Charles Darwin would strongly disagree with you, but I'm interested to hear you elaborate.

We've seen your "honest" leftwing perspective over on cripplechan and in the cringy threads you make here. No one's falling for your pozzed bullshit.

History will rise.

You're not sitting in a cave are you? Because conservatism would have you remain in one.

> le history is my personal deity meme

dude wat

Can you try not to be a retard for a second, and answer my question specifically?

What aspect of natures aligns with the concepts of left-wing ideology?

> le leftists created the modern world meme

Henry Ford wants a word with you

You understand progress? It'll keep coming.

Communists believed that progress was somehow political

besides a few hundred of million dead, nothing much was accomplished

What makes you belief your own ideology will survive history?

You remember slavery? We don't have slavery anymore. You remember women not voting. Women can vote. You remember stare-enforced religion? We have freedom of religion. You remember homosexual acts being illegal. There are no no longer illegal.

Things keep moving on while your little fantasies of being a big right-wing powerful man are just confined to tapping out bullshit on an anime site.

Your claim is ahistorical and extremely geographically crippled

Women can't vote in numerous arabic countries. Homosexuality is still illegal in most of the world. State-enforced religions are still widespread acrosss the Earth

Your eurocentrism betrays you.

Western Civilization got a virus in 1789 that is killing it.

But here you claim that because the clock moved, somehow all of humanity decides to adopt your specific ideas

But that is not the case

OK, fuck plebbit antisoros...

The notion that the LUCK is somehow and my buddy absolute plaidman. Putting all that aside, it's an extraordinarity David Lynch random random nazi random hellow

I also remember when youtube didn't have faggots shitting on each other's faces.

Things keep moving "forward", but you imply that it's inherently a good thing, even though mental illness is off the charts; especially among liberals.

It seems to be that nature rejects liberalism and it hasn't really made society any better.

>Western Civilization got a virus in 1789 that is killing it.
Elaborate? Not sure what's significant about that date.
History is not a relentless leftward wave, much as you might like to think so. It only appears so if you restrict your view to solely Europe and North America post-Rome. And even then you have to ignore certain states during that period.

>You win by using winning strategies.

No this is not correct either. You win because you align you political views with the views of the population.

That's how democracy should work.