twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wut

>Black Lives Matter Poland
All 8 of them?

Wtf? Did he have surgery or something

apparently he just smeared his face with shoe polish

>until it was discovered

So after, like, 5 sec?
Even a blind men can tell by his facial features that he is not a nigger but a fag in blackface.

>they have to paint a jew to be the leader of blm, because they don't have enough niggers

But when we do it it is racist

That was retarded provocation and has nothing to do with BLM, there is no BLM in Poland, come on people use a bit of common sense

Having said that faggot who did this is obviously a leftist, cultural marxist shill who wanted to expose how terribly racist polish people are, boo fucking hoo and he does work for dying polish leftist rag, fuck this retard, nobody gave a single fuck about his perfoemance

>Jewish
>white man

Shut up Zwarte Piet

I'm seriously contemplating doing this since I have fat lips and a big nose.

I'm ugly by white male standards but thanks to the media jew I'd instantly be an 8/10 exotic mixed black male if I take supplements to darken my skin melanin.

if I roll repeaters I'll do it

you are sure this isn't fake news?

The fucking chutzpah of this OP

He is Schwarzerkin you bigot.

This image has never been more relevant.

Day of the Oven when

No one cares about your roll thread spam, fuck off

>111
>33

>Leaf: The Blackening

Fake news
Funny nonetheless

It partially is. The real story is that he went to Intependence Day march pretending to be a black guy. There are tens of thousands people on this march each year, lots of nationalists too. He works for a leftist newspaper and wanted to provoke people to attack him so then he can go on about how racist polish right is, but everyone ignored him, and he left unharmed.

Then he went on and wrote the article about how racist everyone was anyway, because 'he wasn't attacked but he was certain that everyone around him was thinking about beating him up'
I'm not even making this shit up.

R A R E
A
R
E

how representative is he for the Polish left?

fucking kikes man

Not the first time a white guy posed as a leader of BLM.

He's working for the major leftist newspaper that's pretty much shaping their opinions and leading them around. So pretty representative I'd say.

Ok, stop, just stop for a moment. Three things:
-no such thing as BLMP. Seriously, some student activist used this hashtag or maybe used this phrase in an article, there is literally no movement like BLM Poland.
-pic related is bullshit. The guy is public person, everybody knows that he is white. The photo was from some provocation during nationalist event.
-I'm not sure if he is jew, I found some strange things like is anti jewish article about jewish partisants during IIWW.

I thought I would never use this words but... THIS IS FAKE NEWS.

Not in a place where they havent seen a nigger in decades, ahmed

>lizard pretending to be jew pretending to be white pretending to be black pretending black lives have value

"Left" is a pretty bad way to put it. Left and right are pretty weird over here. But yeah, liberal left is pretty retarded. I remmeber when we got a black guy in the parliment and they started to have an orgasm over that. Until it was revealed that he is a hardcore conservative christian. Then they started to call him a nigger. Fun times.

To be honest polish left is smarter than generally western, at least media. They don't collaborate with extremist, sometimes even attack radical ones. But they don't have any political tools so they work with pro-EU liberals (not same thing as leftist) and it makes them weak.

what if he would have been from the horn of Africa?

Yeah in Poland it's pretty difficult to divide political entities into left and right, for example the ruling party is ideologically strongly right, but economically left as fuck. The actual post-communist party were more to the right than them when it comes to economy.

Is this a joke, I can't tell

Doesn't anybody know that race isn't just a matter of skin color? He clearly looks like a Jew who smeared his face with poop.

They never liked him. Also he was called nigger a lot, I know him, I met him a lot on the street during campaign. Cool dude but a little retarded (btw he wasn't "conservative christian" but some kind of african unga-bunga evangelic).

It's explained here:
The OP is fake shit, but the dude on photo was seriously pretending to be a black guy, just in different circumstances.

this is bait

You are now the new leader of the BLMP.

Don't be a fag OP, post a source.

This guy is a pretty famous author no way he could be a BLM leader without people noticing immediately.

I just read his book about the road of bones in the Russian far east. I thought it was pretty red pilled on communism.

>unga-bunga evangelic
That's still a conservative christian. Not a polish-catholic one but still. And i distinctly remember SLD singing accolades over how big of a progres it is for us to have a black guy in the parliament.

>there's so few niggers in Poland that jews paint themselves black to spread their propaganda
Like fucking pottery

nah, literal blackface

And when discovered he called it "provocation"

He painted himself black, and went to some nationalist march trying to stir people up.

When noone cared, he started to talk to people at random, when people just ignored him, he started talking shit to hooligans, when they told him to get the fuck away, or they will smash his teeth on the pavement, he used that to write
>Oy vey, Poles so racist
article.

Dont think he BLM Poland even exist, just a moronic leftist doing what they do

Well, yeas, they propably used to use him as example, fair point.

I don't know if I can do it, I never stole a bike before...

KEK

Dont believe the shills, this is a 100% true story.

>Afropolak
Oldfags remember

WE WUZ NEGROES AND SHIEET

>calling this fake news as if it looks at all like its supposed to be reputable

pol's failure to detect this as a meme is unsettling

Ahh that'sthe guy who wanted to disrupt 11th November's polish patriotic march.

>Weźmiesz najładniejsze panienki, najlepszy alkohol i tyle koksu, ile potrafisz unieść. Czy to jasne? Jeśli któryś z nich odkręci kran w kiblu, ma z niego płynąć johnnie walker, rozumiesz? Jeśli będzie chciał pobić Murzyna...
>Nie mam Murzyna na marszu!
>To pomalujesz jednego z naszych chłopców czarną farbą, wszystkiego ma być w opór.

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder meme confirmed real.

Reminds me of this one faggot "investigative" journalist we have here who "discovers" things by donning bad costumes.

A decade or so ago he disguised himself as a black man and wanted to show Germany how racist it really is.
Problem was he looked like pic related so naturally people were turned off by some idiot who was clearly doing a hidden camera stunt.
It also didn't help that he behaved like an absolute jackass.
In one instance he was acting like a total creep and harrassing women in a bar until he got thrown out by German men. Of course, to him this was just another proof that everyone is secretly racist.

ok so this guy becomes a leader of BLMP, than wants to start some shit at the nationalist march, but no one wants to beat him up, he writes an article about it anyways, and after that someone noticed that he is actually a reporter from a semi-know jewish-marxist newspaper and the whole ruse ended with him saying it was some sort of social experiment.

To be fair, still more convincing than Talcum X.

Not even being a nigger will save you.

reminds me of pic related

>a jewish white man working for a local marxist newspaper
>jewish
>white man

This is not quite true. This kike actually painted himself black to try to provoke people to attack him during a nationalist march so he could write an article for his jewish rag Wyborcza about how raycisss the right wing is. Nobody took the bait so he just wrote some bullshit how he felt "hateful looks" on him. He and his newspaper is a laughing stock and is also losing money for some years now.

Painting yourself to look like a black KANG has long stanting traditions in our country.

as a jew he almost is from there

So they don't have movies or news in Poland then? Since when do you have to meet a nigger in person to know how hey look?

speak English y fucking polish parasite

reported to my local chinese consulate

No such thing as BLM:P lads

Is that the same guy who did the story on exploitation of turkish workers in german automobile factories?

honestly, before i became familiar with crazy American identity politics, i thought that 'white' simply means 'not black'

people here think in ethnicities or nationalities,
>whiteness
really has no meaning to me

There is no BLM Poland and he's not a leader of anything.
The newspaper he works for is not "semi-know jewish-marxist newspaper". It's the biggest non-tabloid newspaper in Poland. They are not openly marxist, they are just like mainstream western media. Which of course is marxist as fuck, but not as marxist as Salon and shit like that. And yes the newspaper is owned by a Jew. His brother is currently living in some Scandinavian country because if he ever showed up in Poland he would be jailed for the rest of his life for sentencing innocent people to death when Poland was still ruled by Communists.

Yes.

It's a reference that only poles would get anyway.
>youtube.com/watch?v=74uV1BRAhyQ

tfw Pan Kleks was The Doctor mixed with Dumbledore before either even existed

Idk if this is real, it was immediately obvious to me that this guy had caucasois bone structure and was simple employing "classy black face".

>tfw marsz wilków still gives you goosebumbs
youtube.com/watch?v=oX-qDh5opAM

When was last time TVP showed those?

are they being blocked just because gommie stuff?

>there is no BLM in Poland
There was literally an African refugee who gave dozens of Polish Leftists girls AIDS because he told them it was racist if they didn't fuck him

That was all on Nigdy Wiecej - some leftist anti-nazi organization. And it was ages before BLM become a thing.

I've seen this documentary. Some germans genuinely tought he was black and were very racist about it. I wonder where did they film that ? Some remote east German region maybe ? Cause people were acting like they have never seen a black guy, it was pretty hilarious.

Acually that whole thing was glorious
>Leftist coalburning dumb whores got AIDS
>Massive redpill for the whole nation
>nigger died

He actualy wasn't a refugee. He was just a migrant that claimed to be a refugee so bitches will feel bad for him.