WikiLeaks hinting a reveal on Vault 7?

What's going on, what is this?

Bump

Half-Life 3 arg?

bump because I don't know what you're talking aboot

Pretty sure that's a jet engine.

Is that a F-22 engine?

Something regarding inevitable nuclear war. World Elite buying up and investing in small islands and building underground bunkers. There's supposedly 13 vaults.

Attention whoring. They're trying to stay relevant and rake in donations.

it's a large hardon collider retard

So far:

>What - Picture of Svalbard Global Seed Vault
>Where - Picture of Reichsbank gold, SS loot, paintings in a Salt mine in Merkers, Germany. April 15, 1945.
>When - Picture of Airmen of the 1st Component Maintenance Squadron run a test on a Pratt and Whitney F119-PW-100 engine at the test cell, or hush house, here April 9 (LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Va; 2010)

Its either
>tell us bout inevitable ww3 or i tell them bout ur 911 fuckups
>assange is dead and wikileaks is a mostly fbi leaking themselves

Inclined towards WW3

So:

What is: a vault of some kind
Where is: underground (mine?) in Germany
When is: 2010

JUST

He still hasn't proven he's alive?? What are some recent juicy Assange conspiracies anons fill me in like its prom night

Supposedly, there's some hubbub going around about underground bunkers in Germany in event of WW3, which started around 2010.

I swear to fucking god. This better not be a let down like that fake banknote thing all about abortion from last year. Forgot the name already

People still follow anything Wikileaks says after it was compromised in October?

Oh wow its nothing.

I read this differently...

>>What - Picture of Svalbard Global Seed Vault

The next FBI release will contain the seed of things to come

>>Where - Picture of Reichsbank gold, SS loot, paintings in a Salt mine in Merkers, Germany. April 15, 1945.

The next FBI release will contain a lot of valuable information

>>When - Picture of Airmen of the 1st Component Maintenance Squadron run a test on a Pratt and Whitney F119-PW-100 engine at the test cell, or hush house, here April 9 (LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Va; 2010)

The next FBI release will take off in the media/public consciousness/etc.

It is the Clinton #7 from FBI Vault. All good things are 3, so is it happening today?

>hardon collider

sounds gay

Ked hard

science is amazing.

F119 engine refers to 911 just as the posts before

Vault 7 refers to wtc building 7

Where? Didn't figure it out yet, maybe refers to germany

Maybe
>Where did all the people go if planes was drones?

keked greatly