Fuck Lady Ga-

Shit....I really did expect a Meryl Streep tier autistic rant about Drumpf and fuck America,muh niggers and muslims ect.....but no...It was all patriotic and God bless America and no mention of the President or his family in a rotten way,no Barron's a retard jokes,nothing...Nationalistic pro America theatrics and decent singing...Holy shit the snowflakes and various sjw's must be in a Fukushima level meltdown tonight. Is she perhaps..our girl? Has this crazy bitch just been hiding her real self?!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA
youtube.com/watch?v=kybQYHOcBkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Na she murders children to use for spirit cooking

only nigger kids. Who cares.

NOPE.

She is just an appeaser to any and every crowd, she knows that the world will slowly get Redpilled and tries to appease the crowd.

No way, she simply saw the half-time results and realized that no further humiliation on her part would be needed, but she probably drowned herself in drugs and alcohol afterwards.

yeah but i was looking back and if you really pay attention there is a lot of borderline Nazi shit hiding in her videos and almost always some kind of nigger in a subservient role in the video. Even that shit with Beyonce. She was basically reduced to her driver and nigger bangle. I dunno. Just seems like there might be something there.

She was smart enough to be subtle about it. You probably missed the transition from the national anthem to "This land is your land" by commie faggot Woody Guthrie and hugging the brown person during the "stay" part of the lyrics to whatever the fuck song that was.

But on the bright side at least she sang herself, I'd rather hear sketchy singing but for it to come from the persons mouth and not a recording.

Well anyway just saying it was nice she didn't go all sjw nanners like everyone else.

>Has this crazy bitch just been hiding her real self?!!

thinking about that based Alejandro video, probably not. I mean, look at these meme aesthetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA

reminds me of Sup Forums posting silly JonTron SS uniform pics for fun recently.

I was thinking of that and when she dressed like an actual Nazi at the Hillary rally.

>she dressed like an actual Nazi at the Hillary rally

kek. didn't even know that.

Unfortunately your wrong op

Lady Gaga started out her show with the protest anthem that is being shilled at all of the anti-trump protests, "This Land is our Land".

www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/2/5/14517858/lady-gaga-super-bowl-2017-halftime-show-protest-song?client=ms-android-boost-us

>sorry for mobile link fellas

I mean she gave the fucking sieg heil. She was so obviously trolling these idiots.

Lady Gaga is clearly a creepy Illuminati bitch, but her songs are catchy as fuck. At least she's talented unlike Beyonce and most other cunty sluts that get pushed on us.

I know there is some MK ultra shit going on with her. Maybe one of her programed personalities is a patriotic Nazi?

>but her songs are catchy as fuck
Not even going to comment on this one.
Get out.

Or maybe she's just another celebrity who will say anything if you pay her enough.
Hillary paid her to shill, and now she was paid to sing.

She is a woman. She is being as degenerate or non confrontational as she has to be in order to not be out of the job and grub as many resources as possible. Celebrity activism is losing any perception of being effective, thereby it will continue to be abandoned en masse

Guess who else drinks water.

... HITLER

She shilled against Trump fellas, just not in an overtly obvious way
See:

I still want to worship her heels and ass before she pulls out that big tranny cock and fucks my boipussy.

what about the isis salute in the beginning?

>our girl?
'member when she made Clinton look like a Nazi the night before elections?
youtube.com/watch?v=kybQYHOcBkQ

lady gaga's career had been waning since 2011 up until her recent record - which, despite being received better than the preceding two, hasn't propelled her back to the career highs of the fame etc.

she desperately needed this performance to go well and without incident. stepping out line has bit her in the ass in the past.

so she does a performance which says nothing and is lauded by everyone:
>oh, she was professional and didn't shit stir
>oh, she was subtle in her dissent
>her mere presence was dissent by the nfl

it's a calculated move and if you want to have a dig at her, dig at the fact that she's just another unprincipled sellout who's willing to exploit political sentiment when it benefits her career.

self-interest is the only truth.

Is the one in the middle that fucking nigger from Harold and Kumar?