What would you love to do to her?

You have one night where you can do anything you want with Shillary. Wut do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a bullet to the back of her head

Politely and calmly talk her through why her politics are terrible and why we need to make America great again without her, then book her a taxi home and call her in the morning to see she arrived home safely.

sex

I was born to a Republican family with more pictures of Reagan than of my own family. My dad is a100% MAGA, wall Trump voter, but my mom is a minarchist at heart. When my dad would spout off statements beginning with "there should be a law" and "we should use military power", my mom would hand me Mises institute, libertarian memes, Milton Friedman books and others. The transition from 2-3 happened when she asked me if I wanted to go to a three day seminar at Orange CA, hosted by fee.org. at that point, I realized the market can solve any problem. From 2013 to now, I absorbed as much information as I could, debated statist, party puppets, even libertarian minarchists and communists. It was only in early 2016 that I truly understood that there is no problem that the government is capable of solving. That the market can not only do better what the government can do, but does everything that the government can't. 3 months ago, it clicked that not only government is inefficient and lacking, but actively evil. There is nothing the state can do without harming people. There is no problem not caused by the state. The state can do no right. Government is one thing, and one thing only: evil in purest form. Government is why man is banished from Eden, condemned to death. Not only that, but that the market is man's salvation, and the only solution to all woes. Capitalism is the flesh of God in words, just as Christ is the word of God made flesh. Capitalism is the purest good, but government is sin.

You spelled rape, murder and defile wrongly.

Piss on her shoes and face

nothing
maybe talk

the fight is over

Have a rational discussion with her about why I voted for Trump in a swing state, even though I hit all the demographics for a Sanders voter (not that I liked Sanders)

Something, something, eggs

I would honestly have sex with her.Only chance to lose my virginity.

There have been six document dumps from the FBI concerning Hillary Clinton.

Any normal person would have been put in jail for a loooong time based on what has been released so far.

"Vault 7" is just a cheeky reference to the final batch of Clinton documents. This is the REALLY damning stuff. Some of this stuff is material the Feds took away from the NYPD during the Anthony Weiner investigation. It was alleged that the NYPD was in full revolt because the content was serious pedophile ring stuff and they were having their case shut down because it involved Hillary Clinton

Now the 9/11 stuff is Asange's ultimate security insurance file. For him and Wikileaks to blow it over this means "Vault 7" is something megaton huge. Possibly the biggest and most damnjng thing Wikileaks has ever released.

Asange must also feel very strongly about it too if he's going to play his last big card. He must really want justice on this one. Obviously the content of Vault 7 has caused him significant outrage

Oh and remember that just two days ago we learned the police are now pursuing a pedophelia charge against Anthony Weiner

It all fits together

Tie her up and make her watch the election results over and over again for the whole night.

****brrrraaaaaaappppppppp****
***Snnnnniiiiiiffffffffff***

>being violent niggers

I'd tell her I didn't vote for her and then politely send her on her way. I would likely end up assassinated within the week but I'm not white anyway.

I would love to tell her I don't know who she is and have never heard of her

the same thing I'd do with free reign on any ape: peel

so what would you do to hillary

I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.

Make her play a counting game where I'd ask her what is the biggest number and then tell her the lower number wins anyway.

Counterargument: roads

>implying I wouldn't

Forgot pic.
I would tell her that she is engaging in degeneracy and participating in the destruction of her family - That would probably make her get wild and more into it.

blowjob. hopefully digits confirm

im drunk enough to throat fuck her rn

Mom&Son roleplay

I'd politely ask her if she wants to have sex

Drive a steak through her '' '''heart''' ''

The only acceptable answer

>steak

postin' in a secret service thread!

>steak

I have heard the 2$ ones are pretty tough

Tie her up in a chair, play this on repeat the entire night while dancing in front of her and chanting "we will make america great again" and "build the wall"

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

lol'd

FPBP

Let her lose to Trump next election.

I'd make Bill the little cuck boy sitting and dying on a chair while I am fucking the living god out of Hillary

Well played.

Make her stare at pic related while I listen to this on repeat and jack off:
youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk

haha
ok it would go like this.
First I'd offer her a drink with an insanely high dose of LSD
Then i'd slip into my Xenomorph costume and LARP as an alien

:D

Why does everything have to be so fucked up.

I want to sit and watch her, while she's watching bill plow some assistant.

I bet he makes her watch, and i want to see her grumpy face.

Fuck her feet and watch her get on her knees and begrudgingly suck on my dick while looking up at me.

I'd never break eye contact.

Why not just rape someone, jugdish? Everyone else in your pit of squalor you call a nation does it.