Drumpfkins WILL try to come up with an excuse for this

>drumpfkins WILL try to come up with an excuse for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/SGtcDYrM8niHSIWkquyoVA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we don't care because we won

The pic on the left was taken when the gates first opened. If you care to do a little research you will see that's true and you won't need to take my word for it.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

>we
that's laugable. but I do agree. who gives a shit. trump is in the house, bitch.

nobody cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

This

>implying you're even old enough to vote or have the courage to support trump in public

>trump voters have jobs so they cant attend
>obongo voters are leftists and niggers
really gets those neurons going

Thats a lotta KKK members

This so much.

Sure. Trump had four people there. Nobody wanted to go. REEEE

We won. That's all that matters.

I'm sure that millions of people would come to see a smart nigger.

Most of them were asleep from the winning they had been doing.

Something something alternative facts and dishonest media.

OP is spamming this every day
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/SGtcDYrM8niHSIWkquyoVA/

don't reply to bait faggots

if you do put sage in the option field at least

Lol. Did you notice how after it was almost full, they zoomed in?? I'd like to see a time lapse without jumpcuts or cropping.

Yeah, you sure showed us by taking a picture two hours before the inauguration.

How's that different than the other losers on here spamming the same threads every day?

At least it's not another "blacked" thread.

> Washington DC 80% black
> Inauguration happens during work hours
> Black people don't work, go to see inauguration of nig nog president
> Trump supports are hard at work, and it is pouring rain outside

Well that's some fun logic. I guess none of the people who attended his rallies on the campaign trail had jobs then

or maybe a time lapse with an actual timestamp

>Trump
That's a weird way of spelling Bannon.

Oh a "Bannon mastermind" poster.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Bannon? From what most retards seem to think, even the Bogs bow down to this guy.

I'm just having a laugh user. But you can't deny his influence.
If anyone, it's the GOP that's the "mastermind" (as in, will ultimately profit from Trump's comedy, not the conspiracy that put him there).

>a city full of leftists didn't attend when literally Hitler was elected
>implying people will travel halfway across US for one day jsut because somebody is going to be officially taking office
This really makes you think

fake news. Trump is your God.

this

plus...
increased security, shut down roads, public were cordoned off, BLM groups shut people off of entry, beefed up security only allowed a small window of time for people to rush in

in Obama's there was no fencing around the entire city and people walking on the sidewalk could literally just walk in and watch

totally different scenarios

plus he was first nigger president which was historical and amazing -- retards from all around the world flew in to see Obama's inauguration

What the fuck did I just read? Leaves are really stepping their game up lately

Don't make us do it. We'll fucking do it. You think your icy wasteland of a country is worthy anything? We can and will level any country that pisses us off.
Or haven't you been watching us do it to the hajjis for half a millennium?

shut the fuck up, leaf

nobody cares what you have to say

you don't get to say we until we've killed your men, taken your women, and fucked your children to death

but then you'll be too dead to say anything

It's funny because it would have to mean no protestors showed up. Ha ha hahahah lol.

david brock is a pedophile

Only 4% of DC voted for Trump.
92.5% of DC voted for Obama in his first term.

The locals turned out for one and not the other.

That's the entire reason.

that's some fucked up shit nigga

The zoomed in when people were leaving you retard

Washington D.C. had more people that voted for Obama than Trump.