Post your country's greatest ally and greatest enemy!

Post your country's greatest ally and greatest enemy!

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Bridgehead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Romania is our ally but
"Hac и pyca 200 милиoнa!"

accepted

Ally: USA
Enemy: USA

ally: syria

>not ISIS

Greatest Ally: you already know
Greatest Enemy: Bangladesh. Because fuck bangladesh, the fucking stilt monkeys

Germany as both.

Greatest Ally: Somalia
Greatest Enemy: Canada

Ally : Germany
Enemy : Turkey I guess???

Greatest Ally: USA USA USA
Greatest Enemy: CHINA

FUCKING SAVE US
HUUUURRRRRYYY

>ally
Estonia
>enemy
Eternal Ryssä

I don't have the time to find every single flag that isn't the stripes. You'll all burn, eventually.

Why can't we all just not be enemies tho

>ally
UK, Germany

>enemy
UK, Germany

True greatest ally : that non-country that is Belgium

>ally
sweden
>enemy
sweden
ITS COMPLICATED YOU GUYS

what did you just say?

America's greatest ally is and will always be the United Kingdom.

America's greatest enemy is and will always be left wing politics.

>Ally: none

>Enemy: Italy

Ally: UK

Enemy: Subhumans

Greatest ally: Israel
Greatest enemy: white goyim

Our only true friends.

I like you Italy.

Difference creates conflict.

Ally: United Kingdom
Enemy: Spain (Galicia is OK)

Spain, Greece

Enemy: Germany

As Lebanon, our allies are... We don't know. And our enemies... We don't know either, though most agree that Israel is among them.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Ally: Spain, Portugal, Greece

Enemy: Germany, Islamic State of France

Sweden ofcourse
Greatest ally and enemy!

Ally : America
Enemy : Quebec

Ally Israel

Digits confirm

Enemy: Argentina
Fucking argentines.

Armenia.Oh they haate armenians. but i don't care kinda. some of them are really good people

Greatest ally: the Glorious BurgerReich.
Greatest enemy: eternal Russkie.

Except they don't give a single fuck about us and will trade Kosovo for Crimea when Trump shows some teeth, as history has shown time and time again.

"Tesko onom koga Rus brani i Grk hrani"

the uk is not our ally. this is such a load of shit. they have been doing everything in their power to destroy the usa ever since independence was won. in fact our greatest enemy is probably the english

New Zealand

Islamic State

drop dead sorosfag

Enemy: Serbia

After Romania, Serbia is literally the only nation I care about.

This is ironic since Romania has more history with Albanians than they do with Serbs

Well, everybody does, since our country didn't really exist until the 18th century.

t. turkroach

>mfw we have more than 300 ancient common words.
> mfw you know what branza, balaur , brad ,balta means

>Germany
>Germany

No, a /his/torian.

Our culture, as we know it today, didn't exist until Ottoman occupation and is, in its entirety, derived from the Ottoman culture.

Do the fucking math. 90% of Serbian males were killed. Who do you think replaced them?

ally / enemy:
alone in the darkness

ally binland
enemy denmarg :-DDD

>90% of Serbian males were killed
is this the serbian version of the ''6 million '' meme?

literally everyone hates us because we're right.

Greatest enemy:
The eternal Anglo with all his puppets
Greatest ally: Russia/Germany with ruskies is more love/hate relation.

No, they wilfully laid down their lives in a last stand. The only one who survived and is mocked to this day for being a traitor was Vuk Brankovic, a willing Ottoman vassal, and even his line was eventually ended because most of his people were more willing to die than cooperate.

The true last stand, where most soldiers were the remaining Serbian women, was in Smederevo, which could have ended with a complete extermination.

So what implored the Turks to let us live? Think a little.

Hello, Recent ally. Also Afghanistan is a good friendo. Porkistan is arch enemy.

t. turkroach

Greatest Ally: v4 (historically Lithuania and France)
Greatest Enemy: Poland (Historically Germans and Russians).

ally: France
enemy: USA

Greatest ally: Poland.
Finnomongol friends: Finland and Estonia. We're friends, r...right?
Balkan friends: Croatia and Bulgaria. Post 1700 Turkey could also be included here, our relations were good since and we usually get along well. Fuck Erdogan though...
Mitteleuropa friends: Austria and Germany, both are reliable business partners, our relations are mostly cordial.

Greatest enemy: Romania and our rebellious province: Felvidék.

Cause you cunts keep bombing shit. Not that I care though I like to see muslims die :)

>Ally
Great Britain. Long live her majesty the queen.

>Enemy
Kosovo (If that's even a country)

>Greatest ally: Poland.
Mfw we helped them more in WW2 than you ever did in your entire history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Bridgehead

Oh i recognize this guy.
It's the "I am the only blonde guy i have ever seen here,so i am moving to Germany kek".

At least try to learn to differ between E1b shiptars and j2 roaches next time.Because what replaced them where in fact Shiptars in 17th century when most of the Serbs moved to Hungary.

Ally: none

Enemy: La Pérfida Albión aka UK

Its shkije chimp out episode

What?

No, I'm a nationalist, but let's get real here: how can few thousand people preserve their identity surrounded by 10 million roaches?

Ally: the judo Christian world
Enemy : sandniggers and niggers

Scum need eradication

They can't do it really good. You never based it on race. It's always muh orthocucksy. You would slay thousands of Croats and Albanians to protect Ethiopian orthocucks. You are the only one in the Balkans to never genocide cigans

>judo christian
surely you mean helleno christian

Fuck you toalla, the UK is tricking you.

Kys cockroach sand nigger

Actually true

Actually, this applies to the current Serbia. Our only identity is our faith.

The real Serbia, the one whose culture we're trying to emulate, didn't work like this, but was lost.

This. We must simply cull all non-whites

How are your protests, Radu?

Texas best country

Like i said most of us moved to Hungary.If you where a "Historian" you would know that records of Smederevo don't really exist,we just know it happened,yet you somehow know it was the women who where last to stand.Kek.

Not only that but you would also know that Serbs started to move long before the "Great migrations: and you would also know that it is recorded that Muslim Albanians started to move to our abandoned provinces.If it was already replaced by Roaches why move them there?And if we where all replaced by roaches why would Roaches teach their children to identify as Serbs and practice Orthodoxy,are you ok dude?

Also why aren't we speaking Turk?Surly after 3 generations of women get fucked troughly they would stop speaking Serbian,like 3rd generation immigrants stop.

>greatest enemy
>slovakia

It's actually a pretty chill country, you should go there and see for yourself.

Our greatest enemy is objectively russia, no other country has fucked us up so bad

Nah, im not a pol diehard.
Maybe I'm not red pilled enough, but the whole jews ruling the world thing seems fucking retarded. Jews are ok by me.

My hatred is focused on a bigger enemy which are these third world scum which want to destroy my way of life.

Kek. The protests are funded by Soros and the every faggot there is payed a 25-50 euros just to yell shit and stand for a few hours.
Meanwhile PSD just increased the salaries in medicine and education with 15 %.

> 3rd generation immigrants stop.
They don't stop even in fifth

They are achieving moderate success.
But who is guarding the horses?
Gypsies will steal them in no time and poor mr. Popescu will have to use his family members instead of horse for upcoming farming works.

Ally: Portugal. We have a very calm and quiet relationship but they've always been honourable.

Enemy: Argentina, USA, Spain, Germany, Israel, China, Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Russia, Argentina, London, Scotland and Argentina.

who dis qt?

They're only here because Israel is forcibly expanding, purposefully creating havoc in the Middle East and infiltrating your politics to make you bow down. Come on Aussie, wake up.

Brought to you by jews idiot

:')

I kinda agree. But realisticly I say we should kill all that doesn't follow western civilization ethics and morals.

Which means hot asians can live.

And all sandniggers must burn

>Latvian man's car break down near house of farmer.
>Take shelter in barn.
> Find farmer daughter in barn.
> ''Oh! Hot stuff! ''
>But TOO LATE!
>Is already rape by soldier.

Most of them do if they mix with the country they immigrate to.Those who don't usually live in their diaspora groups.Acording to our "Historian" 90% of the men where killed,so it was one Serb female and one Turk.

Three Latvian are brag about sons. “My son is soldier. He have rape as many women as want,” say first Latvian. “Zo?” second say, “My son is farmer. He have all potato he want!” Third Latvian wait long time, then say, “My son is die at birth. For him, struggle is over.” “Wow! You are win us,” say others. But all are feel sad.

Ally: USA, Portugal, France
Enemy: Poland, France, Iceland

>Greatest ally
Norwegians brothers, obviously
>Greatest enemy
Sweden

I call it bullshit. We sent secret infos for them,where are going to be bombing/attacks from German troops. So stfu pls gypo

Your catastrophic English made this far funnier than it should be.

>but all are feel sad

I think even dysgenic shithole of Serbia is still 20% pure in bloodlines. Those historians literally want to get shkijecaust

1. Brain
2. Russia

>USA

ALLY: US
IMMORTAL ENEMY: THE JEWS!