107% Debt

>107% Debt

when will this shithole explode?
please, sink it already.

Other urls found in this thread:

vozpopuli.com/desde_la_heterodoxia/Foto-actualizada-deuda-Espana_7_995670427.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-03/piigs-era-draws-to-an-end-as-spain-ireland-aspire-for-new-badge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im glad i escaped when i had my chance tbqhwyf

I already got myself a few little Spanish bitches dangling off my cock hoping to hop on when shit hits the fans.

>kek
do what u want I'm going to new zealand (moves to middle of nowhere in South America, takes 18 yo bride lives life as white devil in mountains.)

Fuck society.

Can you imagine how much that would damage the euro?
They can't let you do that.

>They can't let you do that.
why?

>I already got myself a few little Spanish bitches dangling off my cock hoping to hop on when shit hits the fans.
who cares these bitches

>youth unemployment (18-25) is 50%
LMAO.

actually is 99'43% of the PIB u have to update that

and full employment here is less than 14% I miss Franco

how do you fuckers live

>129% and growing

>why?
Because Mutti Merkel is an authoritarian commie opportunist and the Brussels eurocrats are absolutely hellbent on creating US of Europe.

Same reason they won't let Grease default and instead turned them into defacto vassal of EU.

This is what I don't understand, Spain was a great empire, they had lots and lots of gold, silver and other resources that they got from their large empire, but! either they spend their money on coke or crack or! their rulers are not good with money.

Hell, there was a point in history where Spanish silver derailed the Chinese economy and had a literal silver mountain. Jesus Spain, why can't you be like Britain or France they still have money and were colonial powerhouses....

we dont

we are your mexico, the same thing with poland, but spanairds are brown poles in UK.

i wish our gypos move to UK too (there are 800k in Spain)

vozpopuli.com/desde_la_heterodoxia/Foto-actualizada-deuda-Espana_7_995670427.html
>La deuda externa supera los 1,17 billones de euros, cifra que representa el 107% del PIB español. Esta cantidad significa el 28% de la deuda en su conjunto de la economía española.

at our mothers house, working on B, etc

>tfw american's killed off the spanish
Lets make this a leaf hate thread btw

>brown pole

fuck you man

Self hating spanish anons love to blow everything out of proportion

There are decent growth prospects for the coming years if it keeps up

You aslo killed eastern europe.

not that bad lots of illegal employment in the hostelry back in the 2000's in the contruction and also in some factories and the average small busisnes here don't pay a shit 4 u that's why u see that 50% the unemployment here must be 20-30% real in the -25 and average 15%

ok, mexicans of europe , sudacas of europe or panchitos of europe. what do you prefer user?

thanbks for london

I will make you know that this Spanish flag, which is also active on Sup Forums, is indeed a self-hating Andalusian communist, it has been confirmed already. Ignore, sage and report him always, thanks.

>>La deuda externa supera los 1,17 billones de euros, cifra que representa el 107% del PIB español. Esta cantidad significa el 28% de la deuda en su conjunto de la economía española.
we are fucked aaaaaaaaaj Argentina 2.0?

>visit spain for vacation
>the entire week, 24/7, almost everything is closed
>people sleep entire day
>sleep
>take a nap
>rest
>siesta
>siesta
>amazed that debt went up

Is the concept of "work" uknown to the spanish?
No wonder mexicans are renowned for their laziness, they just got the spanish genes.

>andalusian communist

>we are your mexico, the same thing with poland

Polaks work, you only sleep.

There is such a thing as too much gold and silver and Spain basically crashed their economy through inflation, not to mention they took loans based on future treasure fleets and when those stopped showing up...

>Polaks work, you only sleep.
yes, we need money from germany

>sudacas of europe

kek that gave me a slight laugh, ill accept eurospic

I thought you were doing great without a functioning government.

>111339872

Holy shit, they were just dumb.....they needed to regulate their economy....

>mañana

>kek that gave me a slight laugh, ill accept eurospic
ok, eurospic, sounds good

thats not so bad. we're just a little under you and we're doing fine. the stock market is way up!

Relax, we will be the first country to get thrown out.

Do U know that we have poles here working? u better look ur count frist

i was in spain even before the EU.
you were aleady the most lazy people i have ever seen in my life.

>sleep
>take a nap
>damn, im exhausted after that midday nap
>take a rest

>have the biggest fleet and most colonies at the time
>gold and silver flowing in from all corners of the world with no end in sight
>why did they do dumb shit?
Do you really have to ask?

Make Spain Great Again

>Do U know that we have poles here working
mmm where?

>Do U know that we have poles here working?

Yeah, probably the only employed people in spain.

completly agree user,

I quite like Spain. Hang in there.

>Hang in there.

Still preffer spanish workers to polish ones

we are lazy as shit but is not our problem, spanish society is lazy for some spanish traditions

the average spaniard work 10-12 hours a day without siesta and have less holidays than the north europeans, in summer we don't work from 14:30 to 16:30 that's all, really don't know wtf is he talking about

RESPECT TRADITION

>the average spaniard work 10-12 hours a day without siesta
sure user, dont lie

Spain bros, I have never traveled to Europe before. Went through a tough last few years and want to start my life over. I'm half Spanish, half polish/russian. I could probably pick up the Spanish language quickly, took it 4 years in high school. Polish would be tough to learn. Should I come to Spain? No? Polish qt instead?

get some drugs and dont be so sad

maybe not in Cadiz or Extremadura but other than that.....

>the average spaniard work 10-12 hours a day

lol, "work".

Spaniards do nothing else but sleep, ive been ther several times in my life. Most lazy people on the entire planet.

For shure not talking about glorious nation of Catalonia

>get some drugs and dont be so sad
done

I really can't understand how a person can live with these levels of delusion. this is denying reality, denying data. this must be some kind of schizophrenia. sadly there are too many of these people here.

Don't know about that guy, but I wasn't on Sup Forums for months and I'm not from andalusia.

>the siesta meme.
You sure went to south spain. siesta is not that widely used all over spain. I have to agree with you we got some fucked up schedules.

What are your aims and expectations here?
If it's a long stay and you are in need of job and the whole shit, you'd better not come.
If you're looking for disconnect and money is not a problem, I'd really encourage you to have a month off and visit more than just Madrid, Barcelona, paella, playa, etc.
I guess I could tell you more but I don't know whate you're in for.

>should i come to spain
probably not, depends what is you're after?

I want to take a drug vacation in Portugal...

>Should I come to Spain?
no jobs , what that fuck,are you idiot? well average american is retarded .

I was staying at Costa Brava, but i had trips scheduled all over the country. I saw same laziness everywhere.

I'm not trying to troll or delibately piss you off, but spaniards are, i swear to god, the most lazy people ive ever seen in my entire 30 year long life.

I've never been to mexico, so its possible they are even worse than the spanish, but that wouldnt mean much considering the mexicans are spanish rape babies.

Spain is not even on the PIIGS club anymore, Spain and Ireland are now ASPIRE.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-03/piigs-era-draws-to-an-end-as-spain-ireland-aspire-for-new-badge

And Spain is now the most robust and fastest growing Southern European economy. Our debt is not increasing and is closer to France or the UK than to the rest of Southern European economies, our salaries are high, our per capita GDP as of 2016 is a bit higher than Italy and our nominal GDP is as big as Russia and Australia, ffs, we are not THAT bad.

But then a self-hating Andalusian who lives surrounded by misery and >30% unemployement goes to Sup Forums and Sup Forums to find some comfort by lashing out against all the country, pretending that his shitty region is as bad as the rest of Spain.

It doesn't help the fact that being as he is a communist voter of Podemos he WISHES for misery and poverty in our country so it can confirm his ideologized world view and political suspicions that capitalism and the economic right, which is now in power, is the devil.

>Go visit a friend to Extremadura
>enjoying everything
>We eat at midday
>go about my business
>get bored at home
>go out at 4 PM
>everything is closed
>nobody is on the streets
>there's nothing to do

When the memes hit hard

We do work, and quite lot hours. the problem is that people does not know "how to work" here. I mean, In other countries you go to work, do your job and then go home. here in spain people go to work, try to avoid doing it, then they have to do more hours. if you work for other people, then the other people will also be fucked as you don't make your job and so.
I would suggest you some reading if you know some spanish.

>when Marion gets CATALAN'D

Polish is literally one of the most difficult languages on the planet, but i'd say its worth it, since we'll be the last white country in the forseeable future.

>And Spain is now the most robust and fastest growing Southern European economy.
20% unemployment and living in the poverty

We have more workhours than northern europeans. And less pay per hour. So in the end, productivity and intensity of work might be low but it's compensated by 8-10h schedules

My mommy taught me borrowing money and owing to other people is retarded.
Why didn't the parents of Spain's prime ministers teach them the same thing?

The more money spain owes, the wealthier the (((IMF))) becomes.

look itup. the spanish eople are among the europeans who work longer hours through the week on average

>our salaries are high
sure honey

>here in spain people go to work, try to avoid doing it, then they have to do more hours.

So you know you're lazy, but do nothing about it, because you're too..... lazy?

How.... Spanish of you.

>nazi

kys

>insist on the andalusian guy.
>the most robust and fastest growing.
>1718€ average wage
>failing for macro numbers
>knowing this little about statistics.

Holy shit. dude, you get paid for shitposting this hard?

What gave you the impression that we were lazy? Were you on summer here?

Is this why there are so many Spanish communists spamming Sup Forums? To get the wealth redistributed?

Marion is catalan

>the spanish eople are among the europeans who work longer hours through the week on average
post info.i dont believe you

>Franco
>Nazi
really?

Don't be so god damn fucking sure, we're still in the running XD, and Italy can still take the cake to XD

calmate alberto

I think you guys count in the noon naps with those number.
Noon naps are not productive.

unfortunately spain is a notorious commie shithole, my cousins that still live over there are turbo commies its quite disgusting

You guys simply lack perspective. Nobody is saying things are perfect or they shouldn't get better, but the reality is not as bad as you present it, the numbers are there.

That's interesting, you guys both said the same thing. I don't know what I'm after. Just want to be a normal person. Lived through a lot of stress and a weird relationship. Want to find a normal woman. Interested to see a new place. I have lived in NYC and LA and dislike them immensely. Like the US, stoked about Trump, but don't want to live in a small rural town. Self employed, trader investor, getting out of the US would help me to make more money trading because no Dodd-Frank. I dunno man, I want a normal life I guess? Maybe traveling will do me good. I feel like it will be boring living out of a hotel. Probably will just be posting on the chan anyway!

I think it has something to do with picartesque, but it's just an opinion.
you know, if I go to work and try to work hard, other workers will laugh at me for not being as "smart" as them trying to cheat. and the boss will reward me by making me work like two men and get paid like half.

>So in the end, productivity and intensity of work might be low but it's compensated by 8-10h schedules

lol? Are you joking? 8-10 hours of work is standard on the entire planet.
How much would a spaniard like to work? 10 minutes a day and then go to sleep?

>look itup. the spanish eople are among the europeans who work longer hours through the week on average

by "work" you mean sleep on the job, or lay in the park and sunbathe.

I wouldnt even argue with you if i didnt visit spain several times and see lazy, bored brown people everywhere.

Lol idiots you should've stuck with your perfect fucking fascist state that was doing so fucking well economically

what is your problem being lazy?

>having one of the largest empires in the world from 1492-1898
>get into stupid religious wars
>get into succession wars
>let your colonies run amok due to Napoleon
>Having chances to reform, don't do shit.

Jesus Spain was dumb

>was dumb
only lazy

Too many siestas?

the rest of the crap they do isn't productive either. that's why their economy is shit.

>What gave you the impression that we were lazy?

>Middle of the day
>everything is closed
>cant buy anything
>spaniard either sitting on benches doing nothing, or laying in the grass, sleeping or sunbathing
>same in the morning, same thing mid-day, same thing at the evening, same thing at night.

Care to elaborate?
I'm genuinely interested. I keep getting told Spain has two income streams, tourism and construction.
>levels of construction in late 90's early 2000's is never going to happen again in our lifetimes.
>One ackbar running around benidorm shooting up tourists will stop tourism. Just as it has in Turkey and Egypt.

So what have you read that gives you confidence for the future?