Apophis is coming back!

nice digits mudslime.
also you're no better join em in the gas chamber

Keks

>carthaginian god
>black
wew

Except that I'm not an Arab.

they're all worthless shitmonkeys suckling at the teat of white civilisation and spitting in the face of their benefactors.

We only tolerate it for now because of partisan politics. If that were to go away so would these idiots screaming "WE WUZ KANGZ. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!".

>Tanit
>Taint

WE

WUZ

BRITS AND SHIEET

WHY

WE WUZ MONGOLS AND SHEIT

ALSO VIKINGZ

its just funny because the carthaginians were racist af towards the lybian native who werent black and even more towards the blacker ones

Looks like a 12 year old's Deviantart

UNFORGIVABLE
KILL ALL NIGGERS NOW

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEIT

>GUSTAF MANNERHEIM WUZ CLEARLY A BLACK MAN
>A LIGHT SKINNED BLACK MAN

>roman
>greek helmet
Ok

Also Samurai's

kek
source?

And Laplanders.
Is there anything Kangz can't do?

africasacountry.com/2012/10/finlands-history-of-war-in-swahili/

Very strange

AYO, HOL UP

*Smacks lips*
So, you be sayin
*smack smack smack*

This honestly pisses me the fuck right off desu
Just fucking WHY

WE WERE ASTRONAUTS AND SHEIT!

Lancelot cucks Arthur. That's why.

No matter how masculine they are portrayed in media, no matter how much effort they put into affecting manly stoicism, no matter how much they work out or roid up, you can always tell by looking into their eyes that black men are just children in adult bodies and that the women who go for them just want a fussy hormonal horny baby to take care of and keep as a pet.

Fucck

Yes.

Affirmative action :^) Muh positive discrimination :^) Its GOOD when WHITE people don't get the jobs!

>:^)

What pisses me off most about this is that there were plenty of other actual african empires that were impressive in their own right and on par with the technology of the other empires of their times.
All the Egyptians did that really makes them stand out was throw more human bodies at the task of stacking rocks than anyone else did.
Like learn the actual history of the Sahelian Kingdoms or of rulers like Musa I of Mali and Sundiate Keita.
Don't self-insert into others histories like Amerifats do with Mormon Jesus.

>GREAT ZIMBABWE EMPIRE

Man that show was so fucking comfy.
>tfw you will never be able to impregnate 90's Sam while shoving your face into her jiggling tits

This literally makes me seethe. My child will never grow up in a world where Lancelot has never been black.

KEK WILLS IT

I don't know how this bullshit keeps getting spread. Northern Africans are not and were not black, especially in ancient times. I studied Classical Latin for a long time and the Romans didn't even know about black Africans for along time, they only knew about the northern Arab Africans that they interacted with. They even made the distinction between the black sub-Saharan Africans (Aethiopēs) and the northern Arab Africans like the Carthaginians (Āfricānī).

Been rewatching.
Early muh feminism shit with Sam and Atlantis but some subtle red pills

whats wrong with his left shoulder?

Let me guess, you moved to the UAE to teach English after your career as an inner city school teacher didnnt work out...

>positive discrimination
>never heard that
>google it
>its the british version of affirmative action

FUCKING HELL. At least affirmative action sounds good. Its positive.
They are not even hiding that it is discrimination in the UK.

Mansa Musa really isn't that good of an example. All he did was pimp his caravan and go live it up in Cairo for a few months with the entire treasury of the country. He's actually not respected whatsoever in present Mali.

WE WUZ MR.T NNNN SHIEEEEET

someone should do a movie about slavery and have a black man as the slave owner and whites as the slaves as if that was the way things were and see how that goes

>is there anything Kangz can't do?
Develop culture

MUhammed was black

>Carthage

Why does she look l8ke a Sub-Saharan african.