Thank You dear Burgers for sending guided missile cruiser USS Hue City to our little country of Lithuania. It's YUGE!

Thank You dear Burgers for sending guided missile cruiser USS Hue City to our little country of Lithuania. It's YUGE!

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/articles/new-warships-big-guns-have-no-bullets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nulka#
rt.com/news/364500-saudi-houthi-ballistic-missile/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're welcome literally where.

Your red tug boat with pretty cute :3

Don't break it!

They must be getting pretty old by now, are they just going to be replaced by more Burkes?

Why would US navy named cruiser after Rio de Janeiro?

I am pretty sure lot of hysteria will come from RT.
Because the port (KlaipÄ—da) it is now anchored is like 50 miles from Kaliningrad (Russian territory).
Putin's not gonna be happy about this.
The Pentagon usually sent Burkes but we now have a mother-fucking HUUGE Cruiser (it is much taller).

The Ticonderoga-class will be around for a long time yet as the newer ships in the fleet get upgraded with ASAT ability.

Watch out for the Russians, balticbro!

Appearing before congress in a white shirt nipples poking through

underrated comment.

Love it when ships dock in Cape Town.

Always go tour them.

Shit that things bigger than New Zealand!

A single cruiser is not really a threat to the Baltic Fleet. Kaliningrad could sink it in a heartbeat if they needed to.

Why do Burger peoples tax money go to flashing a 80 year old ship around the Baltic?

She seems so happy.

Very scary ship. We afraid. Ship is big wat we do we dont know

a nice fat target.

You mean them?

Weird, in fact our media didn't report this at all.
Not even local, Kaliningrad media.
It's happening today?

Ticonderogas
Burkes

The future are Americas, Liberties, Freedoms, and Fords. Oh I'm sorry, I forgot Virginias. We'll sink ships by raping them from below with Tomahawks. It's more fun that way.

we like to remind ourselves of all the places we will burn as well as all the places we already have

it's vanity

Putin is too busy shitting himself over Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh Fleets.

We have the continent surrounded by half of the US Navy, and they're bored.

Speaking of targets

How do you counter anti-ship missile? How do you counter jammers?

We use it to blow mud shacks in the desert. This is the only thing aircraft carriers are good now days.

Hi, Lithuania. My father's grandmother was 100% Lithuanian. What do I do?

by tanking it with american URYANIAN 1000 times folded steel

>rotated to look like its a flat surface, instead of the hill it is
is this that fake news Ive been hearing about?

A mix of murica's and jap's technology? oh my.

Depends on how many set on fire the moment they're used.

already viable and in use too.

oh right, i heard next year they just gonna destroy satellites at the cost of one shot not more than 1$.

It could wreck quite a bit depending on many variables.

50+ SM-2s spammed at several targets will probably render them all combat ineffective.

Sizzler is easily engaged by SM-2. You'll need to spam more at it than it can have SM-2s in the air.

Aeigis

I hope that's a good caviar. Cause i bought 1kg of overly salted one month ago :(

I dont know if a tungsten railgun round is a dollar, but its a lot cheaper than a complex missile at least

>not taking a probe before buying

The fuck, is that thing coal powered?

>teleports behind you and jams your electronics

American "education"

I was a lil drunk :< and it seemed alright when i tasted it

murricans can't afford ammo anyway

defensenews.com/articles/new-warships-big-guns-have-no-bullets

And we yet to see this thing in action.

Tungsten is kinda pricey.
>a lot cheaper than a missile
That's still true though.

They don't. Thay can barely inrtercept small % of subsonic anti-ship missile, and we have a tonn of supersonic ones that fly at extremely low altitude.

Yes, my greatest enemy.
You will hear from Rossiya 24 on evening news once your reporters prepare the script "how this ship is pushing WW3 to Russian borders, that it is a provocation and etc."

it'll probably be a long ways off to see it in action on a battlefield. but to shoot down spy satellites? absolutely that could already exist

Hope it's armed with nukes, because Russians will use them rather than giving up on clay.

gee i just love winning imaginary wars behind keyboard.

I have no reason not to trust leaf.

No one even talked about this over here.

>USS Hue City
>Hue City
>Hue
>Not sending it to Brazil

Lost opportunity there...

How can any country be happy of being a battlefield?

>mfw i live literally between North Korea, Japan and China and i will be literally destroyed in seconds or completely ignored

so you're one of those ugly mongoloids?

I mean... 20 of those rockets will still be fraction of the cost of airship carrier no?

>Equipping niggers with military equipment

Dodged a bullet, tbqhfamalam.

With Australian shit posting anti missile system.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nulka#

Like this one, for example.

blonde with blue eyes

and while you have 20, the USA has 20,000. they also have more hardware from the get go, so itll be a bloody war for both sides but a short one

>maybe that was an ASW missile

non-american "carriers"

top secret, not supposed to talk about our secret vanishing missiles

20000 of what? I was talking about simultaneously spamming rockets at one target from the land.

If it were me I'd counter the anti-ship missile by destroying the battery before bringing my ships in range of them

missiles. for the number of anything you have, NATO/USA will have much, much more.

>On 9 October 2016, the guided-missile destroyer USS Mason deployed its Nulka decoy when it and two other US warships, USS Ponce and USS Nitze, came under fire by two missiles fired by Houthi rebels off the Yemeni coast around 7 PM local time
Were those rpg shots?

I'd die to touch them and kiss them.

no, they were actual missile bases with surface to water missiles and a radar tower. really gotta wonder where they got those

Oh you are that type of guy. Let's just stop here. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Dulin, are you not supposed to be at tube factory No.69 in Chelyabinsk?

>implying i'll buy this leaf bullshit

I am waiting for Michalich.

>don't like the truth
>lets stop talking there
russia is focused completely on offense because they know defense would be useless, with the whole world against them. so the entire plan is to cause as much damage before going down, to make the idea of war with them incredibly undesirable. my source is putin talking about military strategies

watch the ISIS vid of them taking this thing out at night. they were not using an RPG

>railgun

>shell is hardly guided
>need shittions of energy
>need huge capacitors

>its a lot cheaper

is 370?

You should probably know what your buddy Iran supplies your tech to. Few days ago, Houthis hit Riyadh with a Scud missile derivative.

Scud is old missile and probably was there long before.

>tfw America will never send a fuckhueg guided missile cruiser to make sure the seas of Bohemia are safe.

I think you underestimate the cost of ASAT missiles

Also

>few days ago

Yesterday

It will just get swooped by some su-24s and then run home crying because the US navy can't handle the bants.

rt.com/news/364500-saudi-houthi-ballistic-missile/

>talking shit about the US Navy
>the one thing that prevented them from becoming a Japanese colony
shameful

What, are you guys trying to be just like us?

It was yesterday and military base 40km from Riyadh. The source that predicted the attack also said they're making them in house, which is mildly terrifying in terms of potential escalation.

Running away is not what happens when we cant handle bants

Hey, it left the tube didn't it?

you don't happen to have oil do you?

wasnt that houthis and not ISIS though?

whatever group is in Yemen anyways

The only reason they even exist is so Russia has more places to invade next time it goes all pacman on Europe. We don't actually care about anything there but a potential Russian battlefield.

That is a laser.
Those are actullay exceedingly cheap to use.
They do have the draw back of very short ranges (few kilometers max, dependning on the diameter of the opening and the utilized wavelength) but they can also used in a less than destructive/less than lethal mode, which greatly increases the field of their tactical application.

The cost factor is THE driving factor behind electromagnetic gun technology.
A simple SAM can cost many tens of thousands of US$. For example the cheapest FIM-92 Stinger MAPADs starts at a U.S.$38,000 price tag.
And the costs rise quickly into the 6-digit numbers per shot as the potency of such systems increases.

>pic: Rail Gun, a few thousand $ per shot, but still much cheaper than even conventional artillery.