Can you Americunts school me on the Patriots and Brady ?

Why ? Just because Brady supports Trump ? or is the Patriots roster a bit too white ?..Or because Brady is white ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/828475435352805380
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/828448918509846529
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atlanta is a known nigger stronghold like Detroit. I also believe New England is one of the high percent white states as well

So basically , "white supremacy" has several meanings now ? Kinda like "racism" ? Because (from a foreign perpsective) , the feeling i'm getting is that "white supremacy" is "white existence"...Seems to me that the only way for these people to stop bitching about "racism" or "whites" , is for us to completely disappear...

ok I'll give you a quick rundown
>Brady takes interview with MAGA hat clearly visible in locker
>Brady and Belichick (Pats' coach) are friends with, and support Trump in the election
>Trump predicts the Pats to win in Superb owl 51
>Leftists, being the faithful contrarian they are, decide they must support whoever opposes whatever Trump supports

They're racists who don't want anything good to ever happen to a white person. If it wasn't the Patriots they would've just made the the white supremacy boogieman connection to something else to justify their hatred.

this is extremely ironic btw, New England overwhelmingly went for Hillary, while Georgia was a landslide for Trump in the election

Ooooh ! Ok ....Thanks. That confirms it...Leftists are a fucking cancer. (just like in my country)

America is like two large countries tearing itself apart.

One side has 0 regard for its environment.
The other side has 0 regard for the safety of its citizens.

>Winning so much you'll be sick of winning

Looks like he was telling the truth

>Leftists, being the faithful contrarian they are, decide they must support whoever opposes whatever Trump supports

That's some mental gymnastics.

>T***p
They dare not speak its name, for fear that they be sent to the salt mines

Trump won Georgia *despite* Atlanta. There's a reason they call them the Falcoons you know. But still, I take your point.

What about the bunch of blacks in the Patriots? I mean, are they white supremacists too?

Pretty insane..

Or "uncle toms" ?

See what Sup Forums's leader says

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/828475435352805380

That is satire mohammed.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/828448918509846529

That South Brazil (gisele) is white?

I know what this guy's talking about. I heard the Patriots have this guy on their squad called James "mudskin mangler" White. In an interview he referred to the murder of Emmett Till as a mercy kill.

literally who?

>the salt mines

user, they are the salt mines

It's sometimes hard to make the difference ,( who to take seriously or not) , when you stumble on messages such as this:

It's because MOST Pats fans are privileged white people.

And if you disagree with me - maybe by using actual logic or something like that - don't be a fascist racist.

NE was within a few thousand votes, was almost part of trumps lath to victory

It's like listening to a fucking cult...What is their problem? the "privileged" or the "white" part ?...So are rich black or asian folks ok ?

>literally "Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people"

I have a feeling that Abdullah is a Sup Forumslack

>NE
You mean New Hampshire

>One side has 0 regard for its environment.

Global warming data is faked
google is your friend

>"white supremacy" is "white existence"

You've just summarised the entire liberal attitude to white people.

this looks false flag as shit

>people prove through physical ability they're superior specimens and more adept at playing the game they're playing
>MOST OF THEM ARE WHITE THOSE NAZIS USED PRIVILEGE TO WIN REEEEEE

The left is pathetic.

Probably a bunch of all that. Niggers think they are the best at sports so seeing Tom Brady win at nigger collision upsets them.

I didn't watch the game, how did they win?

>Down 28-3
>Come back to tie it 28-28
>Go to first ot in superbow history
>Pats win it

was it a fair victory?

>Doctor Pavel, I'm ISIS

Connecticut will flip in 2020, cap this

Tom Brady is a big Trump fan and he endorsed him

How will it all end ? I'm serious here , all jokes aside...This is very worrying because these fucking bastards have managed to demonize and dehumanize us...They're openly racist , and proud of it...(some would think there's nothing wrong with that , and if whites themselves were acutally ,really full blown racists...we wouldn't be dealing with our suciidal immigration laws and let europe become a third world shithole in the name of "human rights")...

But anyway...The way things are evolving...it seems to be that native europeans will eventually have to find a way to have their very own ethno-state for their very survival...

No. Russia hacked the scoreboard.

>all niggers move to Europe and USA
>we move to Africa
>we rebuild it while they ruin EU and US
>life is good again
Leave (white) women up north as well, we'll make artificial wombs and have gay sex for fun

nothing you need to worry about though is it frenchy?

I don't see how white supremacy has anything to do with football.

>New England is one of the high percent white states

Wat?
New England isn't a state holy shit what grade did you drop out?

So, they didn't cheat? I get that Belichick has crazy clock-management skills, dude can turn a minute into half an hour.

In 60 years you'll have your own civil rights movement, but it'll be hard mode, you'll probably fail dumb bleachcunts

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?

Spencer can eat a buffet of dicks.

Being THIS sensitive about a fucking handegg team. What a bunch of pussies.

>tfw supported falcons because I'm from Georgia
How'd they make this game about race?

Wtf is wrong with you, Burgers?

So if they won because of their race, does this mean that whites have better endurance?

That doesn't seem likely considering African hunting practices, so I'd blame quotas and AA.

Literally who?

the game was very much like the election. when the patriots won after a single OT touchdown, everyone complained that the OT rules were bullshit. just like how everyone complained about popular vote.

people just can't deal with losing anymore.

#hewillnotdeflateus #notmysuperbowl #falconswonmorequarters

>jewinthesun

There are only 6 million kikes in America, yet they seem to be everywhere

IT WAS HER TURN

Did he actually tweet this? I was looking to read the replies but I can't find it. What a faggot if he did delete it.

Would these type of tweets happen is a the indians won?? I dont know im aussie and this just seems like retards will be retards ether way?

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patriots topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Accurate but you're forgetting the part where Robert kraft and Donald trump are very close friends. People asked kraft to disavow trump and he told them to fuck off

Man america is messed up they dont know their mouth from their tale these dayz dam

Everything is ether wrong or rascist wtf?

>hey, rabi! what u doin?
>jewin

Fuck sounds like lefts are just butt hurt forever

Delicious Sup Forums pasta

>In 60 years you'll have your own civil rights movement, but it'll be hard mode

Seriously doubt it. Look ar south Africa...Blacks are the majority and still have affirmative action , while poor whites are treated like utter shit...Some were smart enough to create their little ethno-state to avoid this madness (i.e Orania).

Faggot deleted it

>Or because Brady is white ?

all the quarterbacks are white and always were, it's because morons have to whine about everything

and also because the Patriots are from Boston/New England which is where the slave trade was headquartered financially and Atlanta is full of black people

I guess more proof that football isn't real like wrestling, it's fake like boxing

The only two reasons liberals Supported the Falcons with rabid intensity are these.
1) The team with the most whites on it were the Favorites to win.
2) The name Patriots combined with the slightly more white players made liberals think, "Gee, that team is a bunch of white nationalists. Only a racist bigot would root for them!"

There is really no reasoning with these drug damaged idiots. The best thing you can do is tell them, "woah man calm down. You're having a bad acid flashback."

Leader of Sup Forums is Barron, its nice to make people think its some other random though.

Dude voted for a guy neo liberals think is Hitler. Sheltered cry baby liberals turned a football game into something way more then it is and bet on the horse that lost. Now neo liberals are doing what they do best, crying on social media

not even sure if this was a thing past media people, most liberals could give a fuck about sports

Spencer is 60% spergy and harmful, 40% good

Tom Brady is a well known white supremacist.

The NFL went to great effort this year to replace Tom Brady as the face of the league with Colin Kaepernick, and play up his "struggle" against whiteness in an effort to make women the primary watchers of football (women hate sports but love special interest stories). They failed on all fronts in spectacular fashion, hence the whole "white supremacy wins again" thing.

It's just a normie version of ironic shitposting

Fuck Sup Forums has some serious autism

Fun fact: Colin was adopted and raised by white parents

He never had to live a tough life. Scholarships. Millions from NFL. Fuck him

>filename
hueheueheuehieieheheueh

And
3) Donald Trump picked them to win by 8 points. This is the biggest reason of them all.

Tom Brady is now the first player to have 5 Super Bowl rings, and who are many call "the greatest player of all time". He endorsed Trump.

In addition both their head coach, and their Jewish owner supported Trump.

On top of all time Trump himself cheered for the Patriots.

Patriots are also one of the few teams in the NFL where they are about 50% white. Most NFL teams are like 80% black these days.

Not only that but Atlanta is the blackest city with an NFL team, so leftists were kind of cheering for them by default.

Stop putting spaces before your punctuation you faggot frog. You're speaking English not Surrenderese.

>have 0-21 lead
>make it 3-28 lead
>fucking lose it all in the 11th hour anyway

black people

Pretty sure the blackest city with an NFL team would be Detroit.

Underrated post right here

I tweeted this to him and he blocked me.

WHAT A SENSITIVE LITTLE KEK.

American football is such a fucking shit sport why are so many people upset about an absolute plebtier game

All of those reasons

We wuz indoctrinated n sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

>New England
>state

You mentally challenged kiddo?

>NFL

>giving money to meathead jocks that never left high school

being a better white athlete is now racist

Health is racist (and sexist)...science is racist (and sexist)...EVERYTHING IS RACIST, EVERYTHING IS SEXIST!