BLM CALLS TRUDEAU A WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORIST

youtube.com/watch?v=W9AuZR5gLL0

wtf i love justin trudeau now
he's officially /ourleaf/

you can't please the left.

please Sup Forums please meme this guy into a nazis.

For once, do something nice for us.

The Zyklon Ben treatment?

Trudaeu is going to fall.

If you become a white supremacist they lose

Is this shit actually happening in our country?

This is officially a call to arms for every red blooded, pissed off Canadian.

2 weeks. Gather your gear.
Meet me in 2 weeks at exactly this time at these coordinates: 49.344386, -122.988936

Bring as much home made ordinance as you can stuff into a back pack.
Bring as many weapons as you can muster.

RWDS now. I'm sick of this shit.

yep

yes

Wtf I hate Trudeau now, how can I have supported such a disgusting racist terrorist

someone shop a svatikas instead of the tatoo.

please delete this cringe post from my thread, mr rcmp

Fuck you, watch the news. 2 weeks from now.

I'm fucking done. I've been done for the last few years, but now I can't escape it. It's everywhere. It's all over social media, I can't stand the people I work with. I can't stand the people I meet.
I'm sick of it.
It's them or me.

Well, he IS wearing the tattoo motif that comes from a people that was pretty big on slavery, war and genocide...

if you really do something please say capcom and street fighter 5 made you do it
thanks man

You sure that's the wisest decision, user? Blowing up might do more harm than good.

The Mounties (or whatever passes for FBI up there) will surely not notice this and leave you to your own devices

>muh slavery

Atheism-is-Unstoppable aka Atheist Roo calls it the Cotton Law. Every nignog will inevitably bring up slavery.

I don't even care. I'm at the point where just living in this shit hole has me drinking every day, suicidal.
JUST LIVING IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY has me wanting to die. I can't stand this fucking place.
I'll either die in bed from alcohol poisoning, die if someone shows up here, or die in 2 weeks. I don't want anything to do with the world anymore.

New Trudeau will soon make Hitler look like Old Trudeau.

One could work with this if you made the eyes normal and removed lighting

>Trudeau wins
>Flawless victory

hahaha fuck im glad western canada doesn't have the uppity niggers that toronto has

You're probably right, I just can't stand the routine anymore. Go to work, listen to liberal druggie retards shit all over everything I believe in, keep my mouth shut or else I'll get fired.
Come home, down 10 fingers of jack,
do it all over again.
On the weekends, I go to the bars and nearly vomit at the way women speak and act.
On sunday I go to church, and every last woman there has taken more cock than they should have.
There's no morality anymore, there's no values, there's no virtue, there's nothing worth living for.

Yesterday I overheard a group of women talking about how many men they've blown. IN CHURCH. IN THE FUCKING CHURCH.

or shop that fashy bird. you know the one

You're right user. Society is fucked. You do live in Canada though, there's got to be tons of beautiful wild country you can settle in.

So basically the requirement now for a leftist politician is you can't be white.

Godspeed Leaf.
The time is coming for whites to chimp out again. It won't be immediate, there's not going to be a single trigger that starts the much anticipated race war. It all starts with one offs like this brave leaf . He'll be killed or incarcerated pretty quickly unfortunately, but that's what fascism is in the end. All for one, one for all. His sacrifice will be remembered and appreciated.

Don't worry user
It's time to take the Bogpill

>bend over backward at every fucking opportunity to show how tolerant and loving you are of minorities
>they call you a nazi anyway
I really am at a loss for what to say here.

>This is officially a call to arms for every red blooded, pissed off Canadian.
>red blooded Canadian
Fuck off leaf, you're not going to do shit. If you were a "red blooded cannuck" you would have done something back when this Nazi declared you to be the first "post-nationalist country".

Besides, what do you plan to do if you don't have any of those guns that you incessantly berate us for being able to own? Are you going to bump into him and not say "sorrey"?

If the left were ever to be pleased they would have no reason for existence. They whole identity and mission depends on someone being oppressed or victimised in some way and that they are going to right the evils of society. If they can’t find a victim or an oppressor they invent one no matter how ludicrous. This is how liberals think.

Something to the tune of 80% of canadian migrants travel west towards alberta and BC upon landing in ontario

You're either one of them or a fucking jewish baby eating nazi.

The """left""" is wonderfully retarded.

>tfw 2 smart too be a nazi

It's not a good idea to say this shit on Sup Forums, it's monitored. Faggots get arrested all of the time for shitposting like this.

I like how those idiot libs cheer for literally everything she says
They have no ability to think for themselves

DP12s and AR-15s are legal here, they're not restricted.
The guy who shot up the mosque had an AK47.

I'm venting to the one group of people in my life who understand my frustration.

>talks about morality

>instead of doing something goes home and becomes an alcoholic.

Stop being a pretentious cunt and do something then.

Lets face it. Canada needs honor killings.

Suggestion? Give me literally anything. I hate everyone I come into contact with, I'm surrounded by liberal cocksuckers and degenerate hippie scum.
Suggest SOMETHING, anything. If it pulls me out of my depression and anger and everything else. Give me a damn idea.

Limit your drinking and go out and find some better friends.

Barring that, move perhaps?

Get ready for the race war like the rest of us.

Anime

Go watch YuruYuri or Hidamari Sketch

It's healing

Anything a bit whiter?

All Japanese characters in anime are drawn white

if they look asian they're Chinese or Korean

Trudeau is a sonderkommando, just like any white who helps to shovel their own kind into the ovens while the minorities laugh at them then throw the sonderkommano's into the ovens as well once the hard work has been done.

Trying to limit the drinking. I go in spells, I drink every day but sometimes not a whole lot.
I just want to numb myself.
Looking at my people act the way they act. Looking at my race, my culture, my heritage, the strong European blood that endured 1500 years being squandered on drugs, loose sex, and degeneracy.
Listening to people REeeeeeeeeeee about Trump IN FUCKING CANADA
The fact that we have a 5% black population but somehow we still have a "legacy of slavery" and BLM is taken seriously here.
The fact that even my white Family has turned its back on me and themselves after the last 2 years of CBC bullshit reprogramming them.

There's no where to move, I've lived in a lot of places. Some are better than others. I miss living in the states. I lived in Texas for a long while in my teens, I can't go back yet though.

It's true though, slice of life anime can really take your mind off things for a half hour or so. I used to watch sitcoms for that purpose, but they've become more degenerate than reality.

print off a referal form from the CAMH website and hand it to your family doctor
get some serious help
mister rogers' neighbourhood

In MT this shit usually isnt tolerated. Some places are a bit more liberal and more annoying, but like 80% of us dont put up with that.

He was one of us all along !

Trudeau general threads when?

They will suffer the consequences of their actions.
They love the world and reject God

I don't really understand what she's saying though.
By inviting anyone that the US rejects he is erasing the true history of "this country"?

Godspeed leaf. Take a rake with you so we know. You don't have to use it

When you're so left that even a far-left politicians is a far-right white supremacist and literal nazi in your eyes.

>Bend over backwards and destroy your own country to appease shitskins
>They still act like you're the enemy

More like they have nothing left to please.

Wait what, what the fuck argument did she make? Allowing refugees into Canada denigrates black people?

top kek fucking hilarious!

JT is our guy now. Had no idea he was this redpilled

it took me a couple listens, I think she's trying to either call him a liar, or claims he's trying to lure all the brave and wonderful nignogs to Canada so he can carry on the white man's tradition of oppressing them... I think.
I don't think since that "science must fall nutjob" have I heard anything as self defeating from a young negress.

look at south africa and zimbabwe if you want to see what the future of whites will be

don't forget scream allahu akbar when you are killing people m8

Kevin O'Leary took the bogpill. That's why the system is against him.

>oleary

trump wannabe

Could be because he's half Lebanese and a complete piece of vile shit.