Political Compass

Rate me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/jackattack15/which-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-are-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7/10

here's mine

You understand that that diagram is bullshit, right?

r8

BASED QUADRANT CHECKING IN

Where I'm going, I don't need roads.

rate

You meant most retarded quadrant, right?

can i get a quick rundown on these guys?

Last time I did it.

I still fucking hate political compass, the questions are so trash I swear to god.
Can't we find something better?

r8

forgot image

8/10
9/10
2/10
5/10
forcedmeme/10
7/10
7/10
8/10

based Islamic fundamentalist

Help me Sup Forums

an hero

Blame the jews, and you're gonna go in the RIGHT way.

hey guys what program?

Aww yes/10

come at me pol

Heres a quick rundown:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 400+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Thank you senpai

I can help you into the oven, faggot.

Rate me?

r8 pls

Y'all nigga's are stupid

8.5/10
2.5/10
1/10

y

Because anarchokiddies from the left and the right are trash.

am not actually anarcho kiddie. Minarchism is autistic but Spekr has shitty system

r8 m8

meh/10

No r8 only h8

OK go

I've noticed that. Political compass pulls people to the bottom left, Spekr to the bottom right.

8.5/10

kys

rer8 now that you know am not autistic

overly needy for attention, likely latent homosexual, will try to repress those feelings, will find himself in a series of unsuccessful relationships that he holds no delusions about yet continues to be in anyway/10

Politically, 5.5/10

Wrong. I do not repress being a faggot and I'm in love with Swedish husbando.

Rate me

Well I got the needy homosexual part right, and will probably be right about the relationships

FFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!

The "political compass test" is bullshit.

They don't say anything about how they calibrated their test. They claim in their FAQ that it's designed for "measuring feelings and prejudices rather than detailed opinions on policy", but they seem content to impute feelings and prejudices to people rather than actually having them take the test. And it's unclear that they're "measuring" anything at all, since your answer to the question is assigned a left-right-up-down direction based entirely on their opinion of what an answer means.

Without calibration, the test is little better than "Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Are You?":
quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/jackattack15/which-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-are-you/

They are correct that there is more than one dimension to politics. There are hundreds, or thousands. Simplifying it to 2 isn't much more informative than simplifying it to 1. Especially when they haven't really managed to define completely orthogonal categories for either one.

If they actually wanted to know something, they'd take their test and feed it to a few thousand people, then run an ANOVA to figure out what the actual dimensions were. Then they'd scrap the questions that didn't actually contribute to it. That's a pretty standard modeling practice. Did they do any of it?

And seriously... six pages of questions? The last two are shorter, at least, but I was just about to give up. You don't need anywhere near that many questions to populate a 20x20 chart.

You get out of the test precisely what you put into it. I doubt anybody is ever surprised by the answers they get out, since they're well aware of what they're supposed to want. Plenty of people are probably surprised by the charts they see from it, but then, since they're making it up, they shouldn't be.

The best place to stand. r8 pol

Wellp, guess I'll go in a corner

stop advertising your shitty astrology test here, faggot.