Be Sup Forums

>be Sup Forums
>white nationalist majority
>no white people to be seen in whole board
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm white ;_;

>He fell for the forced fabricated low energy HWNDU meme

I'm here

Yeah yeah that's what everyone said until they showed their faces. It's a mixed shit show. Asians, Arabs, jews, Africans etc.

I'm almost too white

>Sup Forums is full of non-whites
>we haven't achieved anything
>the board exists as proof that non-whites are nothing but troublemakers
even when Sup Forums is wrong, Sup Forums is right

Libcucks preach their forced diversity, while here it appears so naturally

this it just solidifies everything we say about shit skins

they truly are digusting vile self hating pieces of garbage who need to be cleansed from this planet

>tfw we're 100 times more ethnically diverse than the people who hate us for being white supremacists

I'm white af

>hey guise look at my I'm a guuuuurl
at least shave your legs right

Can I fuck you in the boipucci?

cute

Ok, this is stupid. We always knew that Sup Forumstards from USA are probably all niggers, now we know it for sure, nothing change.

I post my dick occasionally. not gay, just like posting pictures of my penis. my dick may be a little...tan but I can guarantee you I am white

>Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.

I'm a boy :(

Ok but only if we cuddle after

Am I nationalist if I believe in having a good quality of life for all citizens (within reason) before looking at others? I understand that there are certain global issues that we must attend to as they can negatively affect us in the long run, but it seems doubly silly to bring is refugees. Theres also the rarely stated fact that if you bring in refugees, the ones who'd stage a proper revolution in syria, wont be there.

I'm white OP you mongolian fuck

>little to no whites in NYC
more news at 11

you forgot the pic you fucking literal mongoloid

Im white

>yfw newfags from reddit don't know Sup Forums is satire.

You can't be white if you live so close to Croydon, I bet you even get involved in the grime scene