The internet was the great equalizer, and so white men are fucked. Because white men are albinos...

The internet was the great equalizer, and so white men are fucked. Because white men are albinos. And albinos cant stand on equal footing. Isnt that right leper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDwBuu1bihU
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
quora.com/Are-white-people-actually-albinos
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw recessive genetics btfo

>100% kalash

learn more faggot

rarefied, not recessive

Ring the shame bell leper.

I will ring it for you

The ringing shame. Do you hear it. I hear it.

When white people tan, they look more attractive. When black people, Indians etc are albino, they look completely retarded. What's up with this?

White ppl tan because their melanin was bred into them by the people they hate.

White ppls parents have 50% chance for divorce, whats up with this?

muh supremacy

>It's this dumb nigger again.
You realise face is identifiable by bone structure, not skin colour right? There's Caucasians with albinism too.

race*

Too bad your skin couldnt save your parents marraige white boy. Muh supremacy. So much shame. I will drown you in your own tears. Waterboard you them. You will beg for my mercy leper.

Stay mad nigger

Wow the superbowl salt is off chart. White people should have never invented a cure for leprosy, IMHO.

Your mother was a whore and you know it.

Nothing is beyond the white man's control, nigger. Now for more important things, what's your price?

LMFAO

WHITE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY ALBINO POO IN THE LOOS

TOP FUCKING PEPE

I know right? Its so funny. It wouldnt even be a big deal if they didnt/dont cover it up. But their shame, it radiates. The karma for all their racism will come crashing down on their heads and they know it.

they all look kind of retarded

muh control

If black people are so great how come they never managed to build SHIPS?

Apparently white women are out of the control of white men, and that's why they created feminism, because they hate white men.

"muh supremacy guiz! You hab to believe me!"

Sad!

Look at Twitter and Facebook, brah

White people white people...
>Posts Indians.

>black people got enslaved and exploited by this
lol

If white ppl are so great, why cant they dance? Why do you have no rhythm or confidence in yourself?

inb4 muh sheklez

youtube.com/watch?v=gDwBuu1bihU

>this fucking faggot again
Tell me, who are you?

White ppl are indians. And ashamed of it. The word Aryan comes from indian Sanskrit as does the swastika moron.

U gon learn today albino.
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

Sure buddy.

I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you.

Feminism was literally invented by Jews. Who will promply genocide and re-enslave you and your entire race if you ever manage to wipe out the crackers. Stay woke. Also how we be albino indians if we're neanderthals and/or creations of the Big Head Scientist?

Thats a photoshop lmao.

Muh supremacy gee golly jumpin jahosafat

All those white women protesting at those feminists protests aren't Jews. Jews want to genocide whites btw. But you already know that.

Gloating cheaters get btfo eventually and when they do, the ppl of the world rejoice.

NOI or Black Hebrew Israelite. Im guessing BHI. Good luck friendo, dat brainy nigga Yakub is on our side.

Yeah they're idiots. I know this is all roleplay but hypothetically if (((they))) manage to pull off white genocide, what do you think will to you and your people when it's just you and (((them)))?

Good, whiteness is nothing more than albinism. A disease and deficieny. An uneeded mutation.

You nazis are the ones who said divesity is not a strength. Is that so? Well we wont worry about it when we assimilate you into singularity.

Stick you're supremacy horseshit up your ass. I said nothing about it. Are you worried about supremacy for some reason?

One is not like the other. The End.

It wasn't blacks who tried to exterminate Jews by the millions during World War 2.

If blacks are so great, why didn't you ever get good at building ships? Can't refute that.

You view your whiteness as a way of looking down on other human beings who are your brothers. I will crush that vanity leper.

Black ppl built you lmao.

If whites are so great. Why do they get divorces in their perfect white western cilvizations, completely ruining the lives of their white male children.

Easy. Your appearance is judged by the standard of those with the same complexion. Tanning is going down to an easier league.

...it wasn't American or British whites either. Ironiclly, it was Jews who owned a disproportiantly large amount of chattel slaves before Emancipation. Try to not to think to hard about what that means should you succeed in your insane and frankly evil goal of destroying my people.

>black people build me
What does that even mean?

Its means their blood is in you white man. Your freckles and birthmarks. They will tell you the truth albino.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

There was Nazi collaboration in the US and England. The Bush family are some of them who even helped finance the movement.

Nobody is denying that whites are a result of albinism. Why would you be ashamed of a beneficial trait?

op, you suck, most of india is similar to europeans as genetics

>mfw i 'd like to have red eyes

Lmao. Yes you are. All of your countries science books lie. They never explain human origin. You push some bogus climate theory. Never touch up on albinism. Infact its taboo to conect whites to albinism in the open. Why? Because whites are shamed. They are liars. Cheaters. But their tricks are over with me. I see them for exactly what they are these days. Its like they live. Your people cant handle the truth.

And IBM made punch cards for tracking Jews. Does this invalidate the blood sacrfice of millions ordinary american males who served in WW2?

The future people will be spics.

You can get purple ones too. But albinism is prone to eye defects like the red eyed child and the other photo I posted.

Wow all I had to do was google it.
quora.com/Are-white-people-actually-albinos

die nigger

rather a sneak quiet conniving jew than a hoity toity dumb and loud, muh supremacy, ashamed albino. White supremacy is nothing more than the caste system continued but very well hidden.

Look for topix instead of quora. Theres ppl who dedicate their lives to exposing the white mans secret. Sooner or later, your society will crack to the presssure of information. Age of the internet and all.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

The falsity of White history begins and ends with their desire to hide their true nature; that being that they are derived from Albinos. Their efforts to make all peoples of historical significance White, would appear to be their effort to make themselves the "New Normal" i. e. "See everybody important was White, therefore White is good - the best even!" This fabricated concept of themselves, is obviously so satisfying, and so ingrained, that it has become delusional. Even today, there are many Whites who refuse to believe that the ancient Egyptians, and the other original civilizations as well, were Black people! This in spite of the countless evidences to the contrary: Egypt IS in Africa, there are countless statues and paintings which clearly show them to be Black people. Even scientific studies of ancient Egyptian Bones and Mummy tissue, like this one: Mummy tissue study: Click >>>, Does not satisfy them. Whites will still doggedly point to artifacts from the periods of Greek and Roman rule and say: See, these are the "Real Egyptians". Of course, there is absolutely no reason why a reasonably intelligent human being, would ever think that the ancient Egyptians were White people, but then again, reason and intelligent thought, have nothing to do with this: This is about a "Need" to believe. This persistence in thinking, is then clearly not intellectual, put rather purely emotional.

The American entry into World War 2 was pure opportunism, war profiteering. The US was isolationist at that time. The government was deliberately instigating Japan to attack in trade war, freezing Japan's assets, and the government even knew the attack on Pearl Harbor was going to happen soon. America only jumped into the European theatre because they knew they would be the victors since the Russians and Russian winter were already kicking Hitler's ass. No one enters war legitimately unless they are defending the ground they live on from foreign invaders.

Jews know this.

>Indo-Aryans are from the middle east
>They migrated to many parts of the world
>Their descendants today even look similar
>Therefore one came from the there
Kys

Indians are caucasoid.

Try harder negroid

Not black but wouldnt mind if I was.

Implying all Americans posters aren't niggers

Black ppl didn't build shit, please go fucking read a book jesus christ, why are blackies so fucking uneducated

80% of mini-niggers dont have fathers,
What's up with that?

Whats it like living in fear of being hacked to pieces? Must be scary. Race war now guiz! Slow down there SA. Lets get you a boat out of #killtheboer city first.

Indians are not fully Caucasian. They're mixed with Dravidian Australoids. You can see that these people still have weird facial features like niggers do when depigmented.

Dunno, you should probably ask one but we both know youre too scared to do that.