Why are women such fucking idiots?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because these women have never actually been oppressed, so they don't actually know what it looks like.

Because they are paid protesters.

Hijaib is empowerment is an example of when the Horseshoe Theory and victim politics throw their weight behind one another.

The male has the same psychical data as the female, but in a more articulated form; where she thinks more or less in henids, he thinks in more or less clear and detailed presentations in which the elements are distinct from the tones of feeling. With the woman, thinking and feeling are identical, for man they are in opposition. The woman has many of her mental experiences as henids, whilst in man these have passed through a process of clarification. Woman is sentimental, and knows emotion but not mental excitement.

The most decisive proof for the correctness of the view that attributes henids to woman and differentiated thoughts to man, and that sees in this a fundamental sexual distinction, lies in the fact that wherever a new judgment is to be made, (not merely something already settled to be put into proverbial form) it is always the case that the female expects from man the clarification of her data, the interpretation of her henids. It is almost a tertiary sexual character of the male, and certainly it acts on the female as such, that she expects from him the interpretation and illumination of her thoughts. It is from this reason that so many girls say that they could only marry, or, at least, only love a man who was cleverer than themselves; that they would be repelled by a man who said that all they thought was right, and did not know better than they did. In short, the woman makes it a criterion of manliness that the man should be superior to herself mentally, that she should be influenced and dominated by the man; and this in itself is enough to ridicule all ideas of sexual equality.

The male lives consciously, the female lives unconsciously. This is certainly the necessary conclusion for the extreme cases. The woman receives her consciousness from the man; the function to bring into consciousness what was outside it is a sexual function of the typical man with regard to the typical woman, and is a necessary part of his ideal completeness. . . .

War is Peace
Diversity is Strength

Also >1488

stockholm syndrome

Women are almost always liberal and will never be redpilled. They live in a dream world where think everyone can just be nice to each other and the whole world will live in peace and harmony.

The reason western society is so alarmingly leftist and liberal now is squarely because women were give more political freedom and people started listening to their naive ideas and opinions. Now look where we are.

To think there are muslim women trying to be able to get rid of this sinister scarf that are currently being put in jail, whipped and raped, and these "feminists" find it "empowering"...

They are children.

I ask myself that question everyday.

Oh yea I forgot those olympians were held hostage by shitskins 40 years ago and that's where that expression comes from.

the sad thing is, nobody seems to get that with the rise of giving in to women, we've essentially fucked ourselves on a global level and god knows that cuck obama was gonna actually step in and stop this shit. instead he fed these whores even more fluff.

because men have become weak and don't know how to lead women any more.

This and men have been feminized so they let their country's women behave like this.

The most empowering thing about the hijab is that you get 100 lashes for not wearing it

Because society has allowed them to get retarded and oblivious of the true nature of the struggle for life. They're so sheltered and confused that they can't perceive threats or even imagine the world isn't full of beautiful people and kindness.

>1488
>1488
>1488
>1488

How empowering is it when they have no choice to take it of in public.

>currently being put in jail, whipped and raped, and these "feminists" find it "empowering"...

Women speak in riddles, most of them want literally the opposite of whatever they say. Deep down, most feminists actually want to be manhandled by a strong, dominant man.

These pro-refugee girls should be branded so people will know not to help them in case they get raped by a muzzie.

Life will never let us know :(

They're not people like you and I.

These people are fucking retarded. In Europe, most politicaly parties are talking about banning the hijab, because it's a symbol of oppression. Even liberal parties are going down this path.

>b-b-b-ut my extended paid maternity leave!
>P A I D
>A
>I
>D
geez, if you're so willing to give up basic human rights for money, why won't you suck a dick instead? way faster and easier to get cash if you're so desperate.

I mean, she isn't wrong. It is empowerment for the males.

>Everything is men's fault.

Good cucks.

>being oblivious to men being indoctrinated to be submissive
>what are male feminists
sounds like a leaf alright

>Men are at fault for everything women do wrong.

Sounds like a third worlder all right.

cant trust 'em

#NotAllMen

>men put women in positions of power
>nope, can't be held responsible for that
it seems even a third world country can still fare better at some things compared to supposed first world ones, such as teaching basic logic

>Grrr those feminized men, I hate them, giving women a way out of everything.
>WOMEN ARE NOT AT FAULT FOR WHAT THEY DO

Hmm...

>literally making strawmen out of posts that explicitly tell otherwise
back to elementary school, leaf-kun

MUH STRAWMEN, MUH FULSE EQUIVILANCE

Back to Readit sir.

see my post? you'd do well to "Readit" again.
>intentionally put retarded dog to watch over your backyard
>it bites you and lets the burglar in
>somehow the dog is the only one at fault

Women are not dogs you idiot.

You throw a party, I ask if I can invite my friend, you say yes. My friend pisses and shits and ruins your house. It's not my fault, it's not my friends fault, you're YOUR fault for saying yes.

Does that sound right? I mean, he can't be held responsible for ruining your house, you're the one who said he could come.

>analogies can only be used if they are used exactly in the context you want to reference and only with the exact same subjects and situations you are referring to
then it's not an analogy anymore, user.
you should really go back to school.
>My friend pisses and shits and ruins your house. It's not my fault, it's not my friends fault, you're YOUR fault for saying yes.
nope, everyone at fault. you because you didn't specify which friend you'd bring over, and me for not asking that. the retarded friend is gonna have to legally pay for the shit he's done, or their parents if he's got Downs or something.

>Horseshoe Theory
Retard please.
They have been brainwashed to hate their nation and try to destroy it.
""""""Extreme""""""" right wingers try to preserve their nation.
They are far more different to each other than to anything in between.

saudis fund this kind of sentiments

That sign is correct. In Arab/Muslim society, men are expendable, while women are what's valued. That's why a man can have multiple wives as long HE has the finances to provide for them. Relationships in this culture isn't like Western relationships. They don't show signs of affection like in the West, they don't even have as much sex for the sole reason of pleasure. Women do actually hold equal if not more power than men. The reason you think Muslim men have more control over their women is because of the gender roles, which are clearly defined and if women go outside of them they are disciplined back to the correct role. But as long as they accept their female role they actually more empowered than Western women. Western women are just men with vaginas who have no clue about what role they should take.

and still, you are mostly at fault in this whole mess because I'm not obligated to invite you or your friend.
I trusted you and you intentionally brought over a retard to ruin my house. You didn't even tell me you have a "friend" like that so I could prepare for the worst beforehand.

Women adopt the ideology of their husbands, and these women are married to the state.

Also checked

WOMEN ARE DUMB

>The reason you think Muslim men have more control over their women is because of the gender roles, which are clearly defined and if women go outside of them they are disciplined back to the correct role.
>they actually more empowered than Western women
Why are the women's roles so much stricter and the conditions for punishment so much broader than for men, then?

Nietzsche?

Not a religious fag but the old geezers who wrote the bible literally pointed this out thousands of years ago.

Take a look at the opposite, at feminism and the far left in America. That should clear things up a bit.

also
>honor killing and mutilation as a discipline
I don't think you can teach something to dead people.
and if you argue that it's meant to teach others so it serves as example for no one else to dare stepping out of line, then "female empowerment" must mean something else for you.

are you seriously arguing that the Sharia Law works in their society just like feminism in here?

>honor killing and mutilation as a discipline

That's actually pre-Islamic customs, sort of like how racism and the sins against humanity (enslavement based on race for monetary gain, genocides) that resulted from them even among supposedly "Christian" nations during the age of exploration and colonization.

There is no moral law in America is what I'm saying, that's why it's in a decaying state, and it's only getting worse not better. Feminism is just only one of the signs and symptoms. Even in the Quran it talks about how a movement of females will be satanic, women of the Dajjal.

This explains why girls 15-19 tend to want to see the world ride the cock carousel and still have a mental breakdown at 25 because they aren't married and have kids to nurture yet.

protestantism is still active in America, the same way it's been since the Clinton years, just not as legally enforced because of the constant power switch between Reps and Dems.
establishing something that big to institutionalize moral values will only serve to swing back the pendulum even harder. the only way to stop this from happening is to implement totalitarianism.

Because activism is in FASHION.

That and they hate themselves hence they hate their society and race. They glorify the exotic because they figure the grass is greener on the other side.

Make a person hate himself and he will loathe his background and submit to a foreign power. It's fucking sad, that's the mentality of the coalburner. She hates her own image so fiercely she looks for the exact opposite and idealizes it.

Kinda like those Wii players who spend an entire generation playing gen 2 graphics claiming the motion sensor was worth it.

there's no way in hell you'll be able to have Republicans establishing religious moral values with the liberals' consent.
it would take a full red Congress to even start thinking about the possibility.

It's too late, Western civilization is fucked now. It's in decline. The nationalistic rightist movements are proof. Reactionary nationalism is becoming the growing new religion of the West, a last resort that is going make it crash and burn.

Estrogen lowers IQ. There is no other explanation.

>nationalism
>new
>in America

>Women are almost always liberal and will never be redpilled.
53% of white women voted Trump to 43% who voted Hillary. I was banned from Twitter for Jew-bashing.

Don't count all of us out

Yeah, it's new that Americans are now literally worshiping a president as a """"god-emperor"""" depicting the president as an emperor/dictator/furher in a positive way, literally believing anything he says is a divine law, attributing a Super Bowl win to the president saying which team will win.

Yes, a new reactionary rightist nationalistic religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality

>a new reactionary rightist nationalistic religion

You know what GRINDS my gears.
I grew up in the Ghetto of Oklahoma city.
There wasn't one white family in a 2 mile radius.
There were gunshots every other day
Gangs tried to recruit me as a child because I was a feisty ass faggot
My mom who was a "ghetto white bitch" was about to let them but I told her she was stupid
To go one about her she dated a black dude named Chubbs who regularly stabbed people owing him money for 20 bucks worth of crack (and is a known serial killer)
and hit her with a car and knocked all of her teeth back
Abducted her for A FUCKING YEAR and got her Pregnant TWICE (I do love my niglet sisters their redpilled)
He got her addicted to METH for 7 YEARS
To add on to being in the ghetto I got my fucking BIRTHDAY CAKE AND CAPRI SUNS and MY TV stolen, the only thing they didnt get was my Monster truck tickets.
I was called a bitch ass white boy and almost got jumped for being white.
I fucking hate some black people, I'm not racist because some black I can relax with but Ghetto blacks should commit suicide

Even if it wasn't, men are the only ones potentially capable of fixing things up.

>taking Sup Forums's reaction as the norm for the whole country
>people's preference to Republican values after 8 years of Democratic rule is somehow a shocking phenomenon and totally comparable to totalitariam subversive regimes
ayy

Married women vote conservative to keep their husbands money from going to other women. Single women vote for gibz

Women should never have been given voting rights, not to mention giving them powerful seats in politics.

I've been saying this for years now.
Women are fantastic beings, good at many things, but FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK cannot do politics. Just dont.

Feelings have no place in politics, and all women think about are fucking FEELINGS.

>taking Sup Forums's reaction as the norm for the whole country

Not the whole country, just the voting majority that gave the electoral college win.

>people's preference to Republican values after 8 years of Democratic rule is somehow a shocking phenomenon and totally comparable to totalitariam subversive regimes

But it IS a cult of personality, that's why it's disturbing. Trump will deny anything negative about him and call it "fake news" and the people just accept his word for it. That's disturbing and it's a sign of things to come.

All women should be "counted out".

Same situation with muslims.

>Not EVERY muslim is a terrorist, but its logical not to have any muslims around==== zero chance of muslim terrorism.

and now

>Not EVERY woman is a liberal, brainwashed anti-white cunt, but its logical not to have any women vote. Zero chance of liberal white-self-hating suicide.

No women voting rights= the world is fixed.

sorry man but this is literally reaching a point where voting against the liberal choice automatically makes you a nazi
you can't validate that shit and still support an election process.
>Not the whole country, just the voting majority that gave the electoral college win.
oh so Sup Forums suddenly became the voting majority?
>Trump will deny anything negative about him and call it "fake news" and the people just accept his word for it.
oh noes! a president denying negative stuff about him? when has this ever happened?
and please define "people" because of course anyone with a functioning brain would second guess empty allegations of nazi shit literally everywhere for any reason.
the collective borg is supposed to believe there is a muslim ban going on despite several whitelisted countries with muslims still being allowed to travel here? second guessing this is what's actually disturbing?

This is very true. Third wave feminism stems from antisocial women not getting any male attention mostly because they're ugly as sin. They literally only socialize with other land whale type feminists.

I didn't even mention anything about nazis.

.....how is nationalism a bad thing?

Every single nationalistic country had its economy boosted and unemployment goes down.

I have a feeling you're a woman.
>huurrr durrr nationalism is bad because my feelings.

are you a woman?

do you need to?
are you somehow representing all the people in these protests and the liberal-inclined media? should I take only your word when arguing about the "negative stuff" being said?

>women are adult children
>allowed to vote
>look at ratings of parties if only men could vote
>cry

fpbp

White western women are the most privileged class of human beings to exist.

I have a thought that you're a retard.

You are all clueless.

Just wait till Trump is exposed in Wikileaks. Or will that be called fake news too?

More feelings. Woman confirmed.

Good lord, you really should have your voting right taken away.

muh feeeliiiiingssssss.

How did that invasion in 1939 feel?

so the basis of your argument is fear?
very well, let's all just sit and wait for the glorious day when Trump is revealed to be the reincarnation of Hitler.
can I ask only one favor? wait until it happens instead of acting as if that already happened.

>so the basis of your argument is fear?
The basis of my argument is time. That's all it takes, time.

hahahaha, jesus, women cant even argue.

there's nothing in your argument that proves such a thing will happen over time, all you've claimed so far is based in hope.

i put all my money on her being a black breeding facility because it's her whole fantasy

Also, shouldn't you be trying to stop the literal purge happening in your country right now? Get your priorities in order. Get your police off strike and establish law and order first, then shitpost on Sup Forums.

>retards think females use this board full of butthurt and impotence

what purge? Brazil is at a political stalemate right now, nothing is being done. we're simply at a transition process in which the country will remain frozen in time until 2018 so the next president gets elected and starts to do anything at all.
since there's nothing to do or even talk about, I'd rather discuss things that are actually happening elsewhere.

Jesus Christ.

>we're simply at a transition process
That's a nice way of calling it the chaos and anarchy it really is in right now.

Deflecting the subject wont help.

lol
the more you post, the more you prove women shouldnt be given voting rights.

no tribal identity in their DNA unlike with men.

>this nigga

>Women are almost always liberal
Well, to be fair more white women voted for trump than for clinton, so that can't be entirely true.

The only one who has feelings is you, but I'm not dumb like you to think you're female. You're just an effeminate homosexual.
See:
>I have a feeling you're a woman.

you don't even know what you're talking about user, you're delusional.
gang wars and prison riots have been happening here for decades, this is nothing new. do you really believe the favela at Rio de Janeiro was built during the impeachment process? that these criminal organizations were born thanks to the political instability from a couple years ago?

>Kinda like those Wii players who spend an entire generation playing gen 2 graphics claiming the motion sensor was worth it.

that was random

I know what I'm talking about. Brazil has a purge going on right now. Murder in the streets and your police are on strike. It's a failed state at this point. A shithole.