"Oh? The Americans? Yeah haha. They were pretty weak. We, Vietnam, won against a 'super' power...

>"Oh? The Americans? Yeah haha. They were pretty weak. We, Vietnam, won against a 'super' power. All they are good for is going into a war at the last minute and claim the glory! Buncha fatties."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France–Vietnam_relations#Indochina_war_and_Vietnamese_independence_.281954.29
youtu.be/0ZeouAaw4BU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoa_Chinese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop putting words into other people's mouths.

better than having nothing to put into your mouths

big deal. which war did they actually win after ww2?

Come back to me when you chimp out hard enough to get nuked puk bo foo

Damn, you are really hungry for my attention. Here, have some, for I am benevolent and generous:
Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

MAXIMUM ASIAN BANTS

at least we're still yellow, you've turned orange over the past few decades

We have shitloads of vietnamese here

Nothing gets them more wet than mentioning America lost the Vietnam war

Americans won it, it was just designed to suck resources, money, time and energy from the Soviet Union. Like most of the Cold War.

We ruined their country for long enough and killed some boys to perpetuate the opium trade. A rounded win for the U.S. government.

>He think we still have famine
That time is long gone, m8.

oh shit

you were defeated by our warriors

This. South Vietnam are the ones who lost. We pulled most of our shit out after a ceasefire truce, then when North Vietnam hit, Nixon said eh fuck gooks, then pulled everybody else out.

We fought this war because France couldn't control their colony. The eternal snail strikes again.

>with a casualty rate of 58,000 American soldiers to ~500,000 Vietnamese soldiers

Forgot that convenient tidbit didn't you sugar pie honey buns?

Aaaaaand that's why I'm dating a vietnamese refugee instead of a regular viet girl

>big deal. which war did they actually win after ww2?

Gulf
A bunch of wars where we cucked Eastern Europe
Cold War
etc

Also, we cucked you so bad that we rewrote your constitution and basically turned Germans into the contemporary progressive cuckolds they are today (and they're proud of it).

there are the good old south vn people (e.g. boat people) and the bad new kiddos of uncle ho.
i guess you got mostly the latter kind. cigarettes smuggling fuckers.

>GUYS SOVIET UNION LOST WW2 BECAUSE THEY LOST 20 MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHILE GERMANY LOST 10 MILLIONS XDDD

american't everyone

The only authority France has is unequivocal surrender, so I guess you're the experts on this matter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France–Vietnam_relations#Indochina_war_and_Vietnamese_independence_.281954.29

France has never won a war. You got BTFO so bad that we had to step in and clean up your mess. We failed at it but you were the only western nation that truly lost Vietnam. It was your colony.

>americunt bants

>you were the only western nation that truly lost Vietnam

You were BTFO by Vietnam americunt

>after ww2

sorry but soviets did like 90% of the job

Hello new canada how are you?

It was your colony, though. All that we failed at was "preventing the spread of communism." You basically let one of your states rebel and never gained it back.

France = 100% cucked. You lose every fucking war srsly.

Cunts had it coming, Pierre.

Who won in the end?

Well, our colony BTFO your shit country now get over it. You lost badly, that it.

So you're saying you surrender?

ITT fatburgers get BTFO

just admit you've lost Vietnam, it's your personal trauma

stop being buthurt and DEAL WITH IT

>50,000 casualties
>500,000 casualties
Yeah totally btfo'd.

Did we?

>implying this fucking country didn't witness instances of cannibalism during the famine of '45

It wasn't your colony because you were too cucked to hold onto it. Kek. You lost far harder than we did. We threw some missiles at them and then left. Who cares?

It's the equivalent of letting Texas or some shit declare independence and then never ever gaining it back because you're too weak.

Also, we won in the end because we colonized it via our corporations.

over FUCKING FIFTY FUCKING THOUSANDS dead americans

>5 0 0 0 0

DEAD for nothing and you like "hurr durr my K/D"

stupid amerisharters

YOU LOST THE WAR AMERIFAGGOT!!!
Holy shit, you're the fucking embarassing right now. YOU LOST, get over it!

>Cold War
nu uh that doesnt count. We dropped out

Sweden Yes!!

"But Gooks don't bother you none" youtu.be/0ZeouAaw4BU

But we didn't lose ya fucking moron

Do you even realize that there was a treaty signing, we pulled out, they violated the treaty

Fucking Kraut education lmfao

Outnumbered them and still get BTFO
Congrats USA

>two countries who can't win at anything lecture a nation of victors on what defines "winning a war."

My sides are in orbit, just like the American moon landing. Oh wait, your countries haven't done that either.

We played the long game.

>it's your personal trauma

We seriously don't care. Many years ago we had a Vietnamese kid cracking jokes about beating us and we all just laughed. Europeans are the ones that latch onto the Vietnam war not us. You do this because it gives you cuckolds a small sense of superiority.

It's just hilarious when nations like France go on about us losing the war when it was their fucking ex-colony. They were the entire reason why we went to war in the first place.

Look at how angry this cucked little frenchy is. I always thought the French surrendered before they got their fee fees hurt.

You even surrender to Iranian lol

>Many years ago **in my high school class

Is what I meant to type before the fermented Jew stepped in.

But you've clearly said numbers don't matter like in the casualties data.

>American moon landing
>moon landing relevant and important
top kek

anyway after ww2 all your scientists were german

We're proud. Our ex colony BTFO your country.

le gasp

How is the vietnam war viewed in your country?

Strength =/= casualies

Joke's on them.

Now it's the vietnamese begging for americans to save their sorry asses from chinese expansionism

The only Viet we got were the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoa_Chinese in 1980s.
There was no comparison to the newly arrivals from the Horn of Africa in 1990s. The aversion to social norms in every way, their strict wahhabi Islam, their complete and utter rejection and reconversion if someone among them would dare try westernize.
Compared to Hoa, these new arrivals were a cult. But these illegal practices remained strangely beyond the reach of our then otherwise anxious law enforcement agencies.

I laugh my ass off everytime i see this.
Nothing make me happy more than an american complete forget our cuck traitor exist.

If you think we're such pushovers you guys should totally invade the US. You'll definitely win and it most certainly won't result in the annihilation of the smelly French ape.
>bragging that their own countrymen chose the United States over Germany
Jesus, you poor kraut.

The reason America lost the vietnam war had nothing to do with the Vietnamese. The Viet Cong were destroyed as a fighting force after tet '68 and the war was forced onto the shoulders of the NVA.

Who were bombed to pieces by the USAF. And would have continued to have been bombed to pieces if not for one thing: the demonstration against the war back in America.

America defeated itself in Vietnam. The Vietnamese were just bystanders being blown into red paste during the entire affair.

You're proud that the nation that spent billions of dollars rebuilding your shithole and the rest of Western Europe after WWII lost to your shitty rebellious colony that BTFO your own prior to stepping in. Ok.

You must be an Algerian.

The USA actually forced the North Vietnamese to sign a peace treat that ended the conflict. 2 years later the north Vietnamese invaded again but president ford couldn't do a thing cause the liberal Democratic cucks in Congress would allow him to enforce the treaty and shortly after saigon fell. Fuck the Dems!

But it does, you silly fuck.

You do realize the only reason the entirety of Vietnam wasn't a completely napalmed hole was the politics back in the US? It came down to vote pandering because people felt BAD for the Vietnamese getting wiped out.

Beat me to it

God bless you user!

erm, didnt they destroy the french just before?

k

Literally argument with Chinese characteristics.

Who gives a shit?

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Based

That is the other thing, it's fucking weird how the Vietnam War is almost more significant in America and Australia than it is in Vietnam.

But that's kinda weird, when you really think about it. Sure the mass media had more freedom to report what they wanted than they did after that war, but it's not like using media to influence how war was portrayed was a new concept.

We, French, got out of Indochina for the exact same reason.

I ask you: have we won the war?

You know how we Americans won the long game, you autist cucklords?

Behold the GOAT, Elly Tran Ha, Goddess Empress of all the Asias...

>gain a peaceful resolution to the war
>demoshits fail to uphold the treaty

When are we purging this cancer from our society?

Not sure, you weren't relevant enough to be mentioned in it.

I smell kebab.

>be faggot oic
>care more about your job than your countries respect
>refuse to fire on incoming enemies
>lose your job and your respect

Calm the fuck down with this shit Estados Undos :^)

>~500,000 Vietnamese soldiers
>"soldiers"
You bombed villages, schools and hospitals, ameribro. Just accept you were defeated by malnourished rice farmers with outdated weapons.

So instead of reporting what was happening the way they did, they should've shown restraint.

Nice try China, they beat your asses too.

w-we conquered them in the first p-place

God.

After WWI without France, now the Indochina war without France.

What's next? The French revolution without France?

You misused your surrender flag emoticon.
|
|
|

SUPERBANTZ

The only real reason there were demonstrations against the Vietnam War was the draft. The boomers gave lip service to wanting to save the poor Vietnamese from the evil oppressor America, but in reality they were just doing what they always do - saving their own ass.

You'll notice once the draft ended, the number of demonstrations against the war dropped to almost nothing.

This.
So many massacre, rape, and violence ...
Give back Statue of Liberty, criminal nation such like you USA, don't deserve this.

Did France even feature in WWI?

Why do you faggots care so much? We actually maintain good relations with Vietnam in current year.

At least we didn't lose an actual colony like the French did.

No that's just soldiers. If you want to count civilians it's between 700,000 and 1.4 million.

Similar to WW1 right

>we won
>communism in Vietnam ceased to exist after the war

Sure...

They also annihilated the Japs so Mericans could score some islands.

But I never see that being mentioned in holywoodian movies.

America is simply another country in a long line of countries to do this. No country older than a couple hundred years is free of this behaviour.

>Be american
>Not even 300 years of history
>Still managed to be assblasted by silly yellow men in straw shoes

One day america will go no holds bar gloves off and we are all fucked then they should of just did it all back in 45 and slung the nutsack around and said what, what now world ! But fuck burgers they lost their balls 2mins after ww2!

See

leave your fetish out of this.