HAPPENING

www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/donald-trump-apple-zynga-facebook-google-uber-intel-netflix-file-legal-brief-against-immigration-a7564501.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/828574430800539648
money.cnn.com/2017/02/05/technology/trump-travel-ban-tech-companies-legal-brief/
rt.com/usa/376430-tech-firms-muslim-ban/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf I love corporatism now

Meh, they will waste money and lose. This is probably fake news anyway. No way they have such shitty legal advisors.

And they're going to get absolutely nothing out of it besides losing.

Good job liberals, keep virtue signalling.

Well, too bad. The law is clear, he has every right to restrict immigration as he pleases as the president. These morons are just wasting time throwing tantrums like children.

They need their cheap programmers.

>the (((independent)))

The of fake news and ultra-left shilling

>9th circuit

wait until he fucks with h1-b kek

>Companies that want more customers and fear in the USA also want more immigrants

Really makes you think

*leader of*

>Trump will soon BTFO the Jewish corporations

i hope to fuck he takes them down. One less tentacle on the GLOBOCORPOROCTAPUS

Drumpfkins cant stop us!

WE ARE THE REVOLUTION!!!!
BECOME AN ANTI-FASCIST TODAY AND FIGHT THE EVIL TRUMP EMPIRE!

sudenly leftist will support corporations. LoL

>Legal action against the President because he uses the power granted to him by the constitutions
Really deep-fries my synapses

>thinking shekels are constitutionally protected.

Someone give me a quick rundown on Trump's changes to H1B visas

These.

What the fuck would Uber and Netflix gain from this?

>Economy needs migrants
>What are H1B visas

Please Donald.. don't make us pay our workers proper wages...

Maybe time for trump to have the IRS look into these companies, see where all their loop holes are and start to close them. this will shut them the hell up.

So, on what grounds did they repeal the ban, if the law is that clear? Like terrorism and countries you are at war with is not a good enough reason?

(((Apple)))
(((Facebook)))
(((Google)))

Wow color me surprised

>corporations try to save their dirt cheap immigrant labour and good PR at the same time
>that's somehow suprising to the bong

How embarrassing for the private sector. They don't speak for me. Trump is the best president ever.

> Looks like the smaller companies are going to get Trump's blessing instead of the big corporate types. MAGA

Who would've thought the companies that lobby politicians to make law in their favor who currently have no inside players anymore would do such a thing?

Why dont google, Apple and the rest of those cuck companies publish a list of immigrants from the seven countries that works for them.

signaling

>detrimental interest of the United States

This is a very, very low bar. It also includes economic interests. H1B visas BTFO

Judges can do whatever the fuck they want, it's up to people to call their judgement out after the fact

so both lyft and uber are pozzed
ok then

>We want our cheap slave-labor so we can suppress American wages!
>t. Jew

Underrated

Ah yes all those great Somali """"refugees"""" contributing to the growth of Apple and Google

More cheap drivers and more NEETs watching movies, sponsored by the state.

If it's even real, it's nothing more than a publicity stunt to appeal to liberals. They'll think these companies are fighting the big bad Nazi Trump.

Pathetic really, but I guess you can't expect much else from them.

Virtue signaling. The supreme court will btfo them anyway.

>So, on what grounds did they repeal the ban, if the law is that clear?
Feelings.

Obama-appointed judges going rogue and other institutions following it is proof there's a hell of a lot of fifth columnists in this country who are going to do whatever they can to push Marxism.

Bumping for answers to this

Trump is not endangering in any way the "brain drain" those corporations need. They are after Trump because they want mass immigration to even lower salaries in the US, not to get the qualified people they would have to pay more.

But more importantly, this show the fatal flow in the US system were a corporation can dictate what to do to the government, even ask for reparations.

The government is the entity who embody the will of the People. If the People wants something and it hurts some corporation business, though luck, deal with it. You don't sue the will of the People but the general interest doesn't fits you well.

But in the US corporations can, because it's not a democracy.

>WE ARE THE REVOLUTION
kek
>snowflakes
>Safe Place
>revolution

*one long bubbly fart*

Ok then. I guess the system works as intended.

reminder that the TTIP would have granted these companies the right to sue the usa government by claiming financial loss due to trump's orders

Hey man, you need a nigga to spit shine one of their synthetic, laboratory-like stores, these niggas be on it.

Inb4 he calls them out for their tax havens in Ireland

So that's why the Uber owner cut ties with the White House last week..

The Judge didn't "repeal" anything, he issued a Court Order / Injunction, which is basically a big PAUSE button that tells the cops to ignore that law / order for the moment.

If only other Judges could slap him silly and remove the Court Order.. Oh wait, they can, it just takes an excruciating long time.

The tech companies will win, you idiots that think they won't have no idea the power they wield and the vested interest the US has in keeping them happy. If Microsoft joins the party its all over.

Obviously they have a bulletproof case, otherwise they wouldn't risk taking on the president.

This. Think of all the goat engineers and sand technicians they'll lose.

I'll just leave this here...

>100% kike companies
lmao
someone dump the kike related names

>big companies want cheap labour

really oodles my noodles

>current year
>using intel over AMD
>using google over startpage
>using apple over android
>using uber over taxis
>having a facebook
>watching netflix ever
Mcfucking kill yourselves.

Anything that's negative about trump is FAKE NEWS.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/828574430800539648 Daddy confirmed it.

AAAWWWKWEERRD

I think it's time for those companies to stop existing.

amd is shit. i'll use intel because intel makes good products

We cyberpunk now.

Well, here's why
>CNN: Hillary has a 98% chance to win
>Also CNN: Obama has a 58% approval rating
>Also also CNN: Trump paid hookers to pee on Obama's bed
>Also also also CNN: Trump has the lowest approval rating possible

If the outlet is owned by Jews, nothing they say is news

>Daddy confirmed it.
Please kill yourself.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off shill.

good goy

>AMD CPUs

>using google over startpage
>using apple over android
it didn't take you long to go full circle like a humongous retard

You don't need ground, just enough number among judges (from the smallest court to the supreme court).
Obviously having "ground" means you're likely to have a higher number, but in theory it would be possible to go completely against the law if every single judge agreed (and were not afraid of the consequences).
Just look at the supreme court. There's a reason every party wants a majority. If all they did was read the constitution and apply it, it wouldn't matter who gets nominated so long as he can read. But they don't read and apply the constitution. They "interpret" it, and they've done so for a long time, which is how they get away with massive surveillance, gun control etc. If you truly needed ground, all of it would have been impossible. But all you need is number.
In this case, they have neither ground nor number, they're just throwing a tantrum and putting on a big show, it will get overturned very quickly, and Trump will get his way.

I wish he wouldn't tho, so the US would have an excuse to cleanse their house.

Those companies know that they will lose legally, but they don't mind throwing a couple millions into something like this. They know that their fanbase is anti-Trump, it's just a publicity stunt.

money.cnn.com/2017/02/05/technology/trump-travel-ban-tech-companies-legal-brief/

rt.com/usa/376430-tech-firms-muslim-ban/
It's happening.

This

keep paying money for inferior products. it's not really my problem

is this some reverse psychology jidf shilling? intel isn't jewish. intel wasn't created in israel and kikes had nothing to do with it. intel simply bought out an israeli tech company and put their name on it

>corporations sue the President
>over immigration restrictions
>which he is explicitly lawful in executing
>even in the Constitution
???

When a company whose motto is "Don't be Evil" and every meeting or decision is based on that motto, kind of makes you think we supported the wrong guy.

I don't get the Google hate anyway. As a company, they've invented some pretty cool shit
>Only usable search engine
>YouTube
>currently the fastest and most used browser
>Android
>Google Scholar
>Google Maps
>soon to be one of the first self driving cars
>Google Fiber

Despite their mistakes, they're a pretty damn important and valuable company to tech guys like me.

You must be over 18 to post here. Yeah I get it, you've probably been coming here for years and intend to stay, but please pretty please go back to lurking.

They mad bc they're losing their wage slaves. Fuck em.

lmbo

>also, here's my deviant art page! ^_^

>big business wants to flood your country with more consumers (((for humanitarian reasons)))
We are the 99%! Occupy!

I got the GPU as a hand me down before you comment

I want every single one of these companies to crash and burn.

They are pushing the Lib agenda like no other country on this planet. Almost all of their results are skewed towards niggers and diversity. Fuck em.

Don't forget Minecraft.

n-no!

WAHHHHHHHH we're going to have to pay our engineers what they're actuallly worth instead of hiring poo in loos with a degree they found in a newspaper stand in Dehli.

No one discredits the value of their innovation, but they constantly probe into the world of censorship and PR that they should have no part in. Like when they tried to demonetize YouTube videos that may have offensive content. Not to mention their constant diversity shilling.

he's not able to control the country. America is ungovernable. Say bye bye to Trump

>company motto is "don't be evil"
>omg that must mean they really aren't evil! xD

>antifa
>SMASH CAPITALISM HELL YE... wait what

Not bad for a Win 7. Miss that OS, but I'm doing just fine on 10.

>FX-6100

That's beyond the poorfag build line, even here in Brazil poorfags prefer the 6300.

AMD is more SJW than Intel mong

>10 gb of ram
what configuration?

I plan to get 10 when they stop updating 7, which I heard was sometime soon.

Until then, I'll remain stubborn.

Sad!

>Google invented
>Only usable search again
opinion
>YouTube
Acquired
>Browser
Logs all your shit
>Android
Based on Linux kernel
>Google Scholar
How does one invent a free database? Literally no different from JSTOR
>Google Maps
Again, acquired
>Future invention
In the future I'm going to invent popcans that automatically biodegrade immediately after use.
>Google Fiber
Renamed WebPass, again: acquired.

"If I have seen further it is from standing on the shoulders of giants"

>9th circuit

>BAD GOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAHHHHHH I deserve to earn six figures for a job that a poo in loo can do for $30,000 a year

BTFO

They can sue, there is no guarantee of victory though.

I think they want them so they can steal apple and android phones from working class people so they then have to replace their phone. They don't directly work for those companies.