What does Sup Forums think about Bosniaks? are they a thing? I islam acceptable in any form?

what does Sup Forums think about Bosniaks? are they a thing? I islam acceptable in any form?

Been the Sarajevo.
The city dwellers seem cool enough, flirted with a few headscarves while i was there.
But i have been told that the more rural people are scummy and ignorant, even some extremists here and there.
Still, from what I've experienced they are alright, more friendly than Croats.

Well if you found Sarajevo dwellers friendly, than the rest are probably even better. The people from the capital always seem to be the most arrogant in every country.

As for me I honestly don't know what to think about them anymore. I mean, they've been muslim now for such a long time there is no sense in them converting back to christianity.

From what i've experience, they are minimalist Muslims, like in any other European country where you get minimalist Christians.
Most just avoid pork, maybe do a religious holiday once in a while, but that's really it.
And i think the capital arrogance thing doesn't apply here because the people in the rural areas are seriously backwards, almost russian gopnik tier.
The country if fucked politically anyway.
>Serbia still being serbian about MUH LAND
>Most decentralized goverment ever
>Memory of war is still fresh
The only thing keeping that country in one piece is foreign interest to keep it on the side of NATO.

the problem is that it's already a muslim majority country. Serbs and Croats fight for what little right they have left, but I think it's inevitable for it turning above 60% muslim in the next decade.

Yea, but as i already said, they are minimalists, they don't really care THAT much about religion.
You get more radical Muslims from France than Bosnia.
And i assure you that in the years to come the country will also face strong secularization, like any other EU country.

also why do the SS uniforms make everyone look arayn?

>And i think the capital arrogance thing doesn't apply here because the people in the rural areas are seriously backwards, almost russian gopnik tier.

True, and not just for Bosniaks but also Croats and Serbs in Bosnia

Smaller the place, more backward it is

they sure produced a lot of jihadis for being "minimalist muslims"

not to mention the growing influence of wahhabism through saudi money and clerics

but bosnia only has 2 or 3 places that could be called cities in a real sense of the word.

muslim bosniaks are the biggest disgrace of the slavic world

Us southern slavs aren't really slavic
we're more dinaric and med than slavic, the only thing that makes us slavic is the language basically

Also true, that's why we're on the African level.

>acceptable
If possible, i would avoid breathing the same air as sand niggers and snow niggers.
All the more if it's a mixture of both.

Lower GDP than most African states actually.

No.

The Bosniaks are traitors to the Serbian people who converted to Islam for the chance to lord it over their brothers in the Ottoman Empire.

They have to convert back to Christianity or leave, or die.

Don't kid yourself kid, balkans have always had better life quality than africa, and a lot of eastern european countries as well.
we're just lazy bastards, but we do live pretty good all things considered.
>I mean, they've been muslim now for such a long time there is no sense in them converting back to christianity.

>Don't kid yourself kid, balkans have always had better life quality than africa, and a lot of eastern european countries as well.
we're just lazy bastards, but we do live pretty good all things considered.
this
i am currently living in my own house in dalmatia, pretty remote
i can hear the wind outside, got some wine, fish
feels good man

my town subotica is pretty comfy too, can't complain most of the time.
sure it can be a lot better, but hopefully we'll get there someday

all of balkans are comfy af
i am honestly glad i was born here, i would pick this life over life in the US any day my man

Your country is a lot poorer than mine and middle class Serbs have it shit compared to middle class South Africans. But in Serbia the economic equality/spread of wealth is astronomically better than here.

I didn't mention Serbia or Croatia though, I love holidaying in your country. Spent most of my time in Novi Sad and a few days in Belgrade.

bosniaks are cucks who sold themselves to shitskins.

>what does Sup Forums think about Bosniaks?
nista lepo, kao ni o muslimanima generalno

>are they a thing?
ne

I islam acceptable in any form?
ne

dobro