Australians. Let's talk Sudanese

Australians. Let's talk Sudanese.

I've lived in Melbourne for 5 years now and I've witnessed the crime spiral out of control due to these dindus. I've had numerous friends jumped by groups of them and a family friend of mine was almost carjacked by them. But there's really two things that have got me:

1. During my first 18 months of uni I worked at an inner city liquor store. During that time hundreds of Sudanese entered the store and not one of them purchased a single product. They would either walk out without making a purchase because they were being watched, or attempt to steal.

2. I'm not from a wealthy background and I have worked my ass off to get into one of the most prestigious postgraduate courses in the country. I'm sure you can understand that I was annoyed to find myself in a seminar sitting next to a Sudanese dindu asking inane questions repeatedly (he was from another faculty and taking the class as an elective).

The issue was however, for the first 4 days of this particular class we were assigned a role to play in a negotiation, with each role receiving separate but confidential information. Anyway, this dindu arrived and there was an uneven number of teams, so the lecturer asked me to pair with him, no worries.

So I asked him about the case and what he thought was the best method of approaching it and all he could say was "I dink we shud just get da money". Then he proceeded to tell me in all his wisdom the maximum amount the other team could pay, which left me unable to participate in our assessed negotiations for the rest of the day.

After 4 days of being assigned roles, and receiving a case study which CLEARLY stated our role on the front, this stupid cunt still thought he could shoose whatever role he wanted. This explained why there had been uneven numbers for each role each day.

I'm totally done, these savages are all the same and I know that most Aussies now feel the same way. How are we going to eradicate these savages, Sup Forums?

Mass boomeranging.

Surely we can lobby for a sudanese ban now that the US have done it? Collectively pol could make enough of a ripple for Pauline to take notice and get behind it.

Now that sort of speech is not helping anyone.

You should ask yourself, are you part of the problem, or part of the solution?

Pauline probably already supports it

daily reminder to vote one nation, increase the polling % and win seats

>enforce a probationary citizenship
>any major violent crime and they are given a one way ticket from whence they came.

The biggest lefty retard I know thinks they should ban Sudanese and Somalians due to them being violent (though he wants that Syrian dick).

I think it's one "ban" that'd pass here.

This should answer all your questions.

>this stupid cunt still thought he could shoose whatever role he wanted
>shoose

White boy acts all educated and shit but trips up at the end. You're the other party and I'll tell you the maximum amount you can pay is all the money you have and a night with your woman. Loser Australian, whine more on the internet.

As much as I hate Howard, didn't he propose something like this before he got the boot?

fight back guys

I voted LNP at the last election but I want these savages out now. Voting One Nation next election 100%. How about let's not give the animals citizenship?
I was going to call you a stereotypical Sudanese name but then I realised a) I don't know any, and b) a Sudanese person could not type a coherent sentence. Thanks for the spellcheck, now I don't have to go around thinking choose starts with an S anymore.

Any nigger problems in leaf land?

Surprised it's even that high after witnessing this affirmative action dindu first hand.

Likewise. Don't let Trudeau take you beyond the point of no return.

59!? Bloody hell, I guess it's because they're on the equator. Maybe something about heat causes genetic mutations. Maybe it fries the human brain and stops any chance of intellectual/societal progress. That's definitely how my brain feels without air con.

Sudanese are the biggest niggers. In dandenong they gang raped a 16 year old on the train for 3 hours.

I already told ya, put traps with dangerous animals (jellyfishes, two kinds of spiders, snakes)

Convince the Roos that black skin eats their babies.

Wish they'd put a firewall on them bloody jungle bunnies.

Currently living in a mini-Melbourne in NSW. Usually its the abos who commit all the crime around here. Recently a man had his front door kicked in at 2am and his house raided. I was almost pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't abos for once.

It was a Sudanese gang.

>sudanese

Nice choice.

Fucking APE X shits are getting let off by soft Victorian judges.
They wonder why they don't respect authority when the law lets them off with a slap on the wrist.

A Sudanese gang broke in our home and stole all the valuables, jewelry and cash that they could find. Lunchtime, middle of the day while decent people are at work.. We provided the police with surveillance footage from 2 different neighbours but nothing came out of it.
Sudanese home break-ins & car jacking is very common in Western suburbs of Melb

The thing is, Sudanese niggers number about less than 2000 yet are responsible for much of the petty theft in Victoria. It's great that they're showing their true nigger selves. At least now, it'll Redpill the average melbournefag and there's not much of em to do great damage to our welfare system. The government is even thinking of curbing sudanigger immigration.

Get those Fuzzy Wuzzies, lads!

No one gives a shit, kangaroo jack

Used to work in Footscray when I was ages 16 to 18.. the sudos were worse than the regular meth junkies

Thank you for crewing the record.
$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

Send in the emus

look here, mate. These Sudanese cunts are worse than the niggers you've seen. They have not been here as long as the average american nigger, and so are even less evolved. These fuckwits are violent, dangerous and retarded. At least your niggers are somewhat pacified

It's a recent thing and it's because of the Labout state government.

Premier Andrews actively encourages the behaviour and forces the police to release any that get arrested. My sister almost got raped at a concert and her friend got raped.

Both men were caught, arrested, released and got arrested the following night carjacking.

Blame Labour and Premier Andrews.

So i had about 300,000~400,000 Sudanese entering my country.

The main point of wisdom i could gather from working and living around them is that no matter how depraved lawless and savage they are, i would still rather have them than your run of the mill sand nigger any day of the week.

It really broaden out my perspective on just how much of a sub human filth sand niggers are.

The rape epidemics following the Sudanese invasion is still nothing compared to the violent sex attacks committed by sand niggers here every single day.

Hack, most of the rape stories by africans here usually read: "he dragged her into an abandoned building, raped her, took her phone to call an ambulance and escaped without even taking her wallet.

Really makes you think how great it would be if we could replace our sand niggers with actual niggers. huge upgrade.

You need to figure out a way to put them at odds with wogs. They get enough pissed off lebs after them, the problem solves itself.

Why don't you just kill your niggers?

Here in Asia we just kill minorities that are stupid and lawless.

I cannot believe you would import actual black Africans into your country for any reason.

I think he wants to be part of the... "solution".. if you catch my drift.

Or a better solution would be neither. Im sorry for what you guys have to put up with.

Why cant I be part of a country that actually enforces crime by killing.

Jews and leftist is the reason

It was Christian charity groups.

This right here is the solution...... I just have no idea how to accomplish it

They were sponsored and supported by the Church unfortunately. Do gooders meaning well and causing chaos for the rest of us.

I lived in Bangkok for 6 years before Melbourne and don't pretend there aren't niggers causing all sorts of crime there too. Hell, I've bought blow from black guys more than once. Although credit where credit is due, you guys do not give out citizenship or permanent residency to the savages like we do. It really should be common sense.

I got to know a few Sudes a few years back. Refugees in Melbourne, fled from South Sudan up to Egypt and then came to Aus.

>13 y/o boy, decent English. Joins in with a local church youth group and apparently gets along fine with all the middle class folks. But at home and school he is trouble, frequently goes missing, hangs with sketchy older kids, is likely to have stolen a laptop from a lady he knew. Loved playing Fifa on his old PS2 he got from a Cash Converters. He could be a really nice kid, but you've always got this pit in your stomach that the kid will stick with the wrong crowd and turn out rotten.

>kid's mum, in her 40s with almost no English and lots of back pain. Between her back pain, having a borderline delinquent son, having another child stuck in Egypt trying to get here, and her struggles to understand society without knowing English she was having a hard time. She was always very kindly and was attentive to my feebly attempts to teach some English by reading the Bible (we're both Christians).

>Unrelated man in his 20s. He'd been a child soldier, seen some shit. Didn't want to talk about his family or experiences much. Friendly and easy-going guy, he liked talking about different topics of faith and scripture and he was studying at uni through the week. He became a translator for the mother and a positive rolemodel for the child within the house.

I wish I'd kept in touch, I really hope that kid hasn't done anything stupid.

Have you contacted your federal MP? not State ones, because immigration is a federal issue.

The best and most cost efficiency way is to shoot on sight, but since we're a civilised society, the best way is to change inside the system, means let your federal MP know your concern, and if he/she doesn't take any action, you will vote for one nation or Bernadi's conservative party.

And if every angry Victorian does this, we will have a significant impact on federal policy.

And if you haven't contacted your local federal MP, ask yourself why.

It won't really. The lefty faggots will still blame white men even if they're raped or even killed.

Those are outliers user. I often hope that there are some outliers that do want to better themselves. But unfortunately it's not always the case.

>he dragged her into an abandoned building, raped her, took her phone to call an ambulance and escaped without even taking her wallet.
>without even taking her wallet.
>huge upgrade.
Israeli logic

referring to

If I visit Footscray/Sunshine/St Albans what are the chances of getting robbed by Sudanese?

Better than the rapist killing her father, disfiguring her face and stealing her car in the process.
Which is how sand niggers usually go around doing things.

the (((chinese))) are and will always be the only real threat

warning that while this is a visible issue and one that coul spur the silent majority out of apathy, its also very low hanging fruit and - like muslims - is only the most immediately dangerous group, but not that which is ultimately most fatal

What do they look like? I know there is a stark contrast between north and south Sudanese. The southern ones are full negroid while the north one look more light/mixed like ethiopians.