Drump BTFO!!!!

Drump BTFO!!!!

Canada who vows to take in all muslims America is refusing!

Drumpf will never recover from this public condemnation of his islamophobic policy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9AuZR5gLL0
youtu.be/33oWbDJAamw
hentaifox.com/gallery/39267/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yay, more poo skin creatures so we can create a new underclass as well as destabilize the nation, love it

Im so fucking sorry Canada

At this rate, looks like Trump will have to build a northern wall to keep out Canada's terrorists

This is terrible bait.

NDP cuck leader, who mind you got like 10% of vote, thinks refugee limit should be removed.

Fucking some homeless guy on the corner saying that would have more effect.

Go finger pop your butt's hole somewhere else you fucking kike goof

Don't they know they'll just have to pay for a wall if they do that?

Bring them in, bring them all :)

>Drumpf will never recover from this public condemnation
Canada will never be able to fill all those craters though

Haha I'm not! Get fucked leaves!

Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist!

youtube.com/watch?v=W9AuZR5gLL0

Thanks, cacucks!

A fuggen leaf

Didn't Trudeau impose an extremely high hurdles for the rapefugees to get in - like only families accepted and such

That's racism for you... Only taking in Muslims... So Christians and atheist are not welcome in Canada... Makes me sick.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Christians are not a minority dipshit. There are churches everywhere in Canada but not enough Mosques which is the problem with Canada and why some terrorist groups targeted them due to these right wing fascist christians who refuse to respect Islam.

Sounds like someone needs more refugees to take away the grumpy grumps :^)

why is leafbro the only worthy of the pile?

day of the rake when?

Great, take ours too! You wouldn't want to be Islamophobic would you?

?Agreed, he needs another 4 years so that the {{education}} can truly work its magic :^)

The visa lift will never go through, Liberals are crazy but not NDP no borders crazy. Even then most people would be fucking pissed if our government tried to fuck our security because of "inconvenience" to a bunch of third worlders with no money and qualifications

>Go finger pop your butt's hole

Excuse me good sir, do you mind if we adopt this saying?

I think you'll find it is Canada which will be blown the fuck out after taking in so many Muslims.

no human being is illegal and borders are just man made lines on a map meaning every person has a right to come to America which has been supported by the Supreme Court.

It's not a right. It's a privilege to be here dumbass. Why do you think you need visas and passports to go anywhere in the world.

>go finger pop your own butt

Holy fuck I am dying. Haven't heard that in a while

Canada only

Can somebody post the Trudeau get? I'm kicking myself for not saving it.

>Canada who vows to take in all muslims America is refusing!
GODAMN IT!

Now we are going to need a wall up north also!

Oh well, let it be done.

Sure thing bud but i'll be needen that 'suck shit cunt" in return

>NDP
>Any power

Even the cucks need a country where they could offer their underaged children asses to mudslim rapist to show off how tolerant they are.

>no human being is illegal
I know you're baiting but ask yourself, if borders really are nothing more than drawn up lines on a map, then why do countries bother enforcing them if everyone is the same anyways?
Protip: it's why communism, facism and every other style of nation eventually fails unless it's half Crocked shit, because people aren't the same and it's rare you get a good leader for your country.
People will always have noticible differences, even outside of skin color your environment and the family and community culture your raised in dictates for the most part how you'll turn out to be moral wise for the rest of your life. So.e countries have different morals than others and when they become too different this difference turns into negative emotions and usually violence which is why borders, like India-Pakistan for example, were made up because Islam and Hindu/Sikh divide destabilized the country. The same still happens today with Shiite/Suuni divides and has been like this for centuries if not millennia. Sure there is such a thing as coexistence to where you can peacefully trade and countries with different views mutually benefit for the future, but small scale multiculturalism doesn't work because in every single multicultural society there is almost always never a diversity of ideas that stretch the entire political spectrum which is why the US has become so divided during Trump's reign, because all these globalists and foreign cultures reject American traditionalism and protectionism even if it's partially progressive especially when you have a conservative in favor of LGBT and abortion.
Sharing of ideas is fine, but it doesn't work in single nation states or else they turn into a colonial style oligarchy.

Canada takes violent intolerant muslims but doesn't take white south africans on the verge of extinction.

Gg you fucks

libweenies will never recover nationalism trumps faggotry who knew

oupa is german maar hulle wilie ons laat inkom nie maar die sand kaffirs kan maar inkom

whites arent a minority dumbass, have you been to Canada?

Soon Canada will have more diversity than America since they will have more muslims than any country in North America, Americans will be BTFO by diversity. hahahaha losers!

Dont cry, your just losing the diversity war so will be a weak country.

>Demand to let refugees in
>use the argument that all that talent could be used very well here in the west.
>let them come all the way without help
>let them pay the route all for themselves
>let them have the risk to drown, freeze, killed under way
>only the wealthiest can pay for it
>the wealthiest have most talent and knowledge
>the poorest stay behind
>the poorest keep reproducing like insects
>the poorest get even more poor
>the only people that could help the poorest are fleeing to the west

liberals are truly the most hypocritical creatures on this planet

GET FUCKED LEAFS

>cucкnada take all mudslims that can't into US
>day of the rake is soon

how empty and pathetic does your life have to be to spend it marching in the street whining all the time?

fucking this.
It looks like leafs have been getting considerably more based since the get. I am really liking this.

youtu.be/33oWbDJAamw

Canada! A-are you okay?

Millions of Canadians are protesting regularly in the streets demanding more muslims in Canada so that we arent the targets of terrorists because Canadians respect Islam and will import more muslims than any country in 2017 its being said by top elected officials to show how tolerant they are.

So how many times will the Religion of Peace strike Canada now?

I actually haven't seen a single protester where I am. Quite the opposite, I know of people who actually tolerate and like Trump.

Will he ever stop winning? Let the leaves have them.

We are going to need 2 walls

>NDP says to do something
pretty much how you know it'll never happen

Excellent.

Btw Canada we're going to need you to pay for a second wall.

Fuck off.

Canada'a future will be bright with nationalism. We've come to bring it to Canada.

Give us your support. Email [email protected] to find out more. This is the critical moment before it is too late where we MUST act.

Give them our walking casualties?
Then... we don't get bombed!?
Wow! Thanks Canada!

got you covered bud

sauce?

Well said.

kys

hentaifox.com/gallery/39267/

We are about 8% of our population of course we are a minority